It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to share the information I've received

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hello to anyone on ATS that may be reading this. My name is Zack33 and I wanted to introduce myself before I posted on here. I've been aware of this site for many years, often coming on to look at various topics, pictures, videos, etc. The last few years of my life I've had many supernatural things happen to me. Most of them not good. Fortunately, these bad things happening to me also increased the amount of interaction I've had from positive entities which came to help me. Now that I've had interactions from these positive entities and know of them, they sometimes give me information. Just recently I've been given information that I was asked to give to as many others as I could. That Is why I joined ATS. I'm not here to argue, just simply share the info that's been given to me. I hope to make new friends on here as well as answer as many questions as possible. Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zack33

So, are you going to share what you know?

I'd be interested in reading more, but not if it's going to be cryptic.

I'm not sure why you didn't just state what you have to share as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hey and welcome, I look forward in reading what you have to share.
Enjoy

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS i am a new member myself. May I ask what species (if known) have contacted you?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
share away

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Welcome. Get out there and post lots of replies so you can start the thread with your revelations. I, for one, am greatly looking forward to it!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zack33

Nice to hear from you but wtf is that thread about and you cite stuff you want to share but no info whatsofriggin ever lol, and again, nice to meet you. lol....... IF you read my sentence it was about the longest run on I've ever done.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Zack33
hope to see you in the main forums soon

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Looks like me and you both were sent to ATS Zack33... on the same night to post a message for people

Here is my post from earlier tonight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What side you working for?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zack33

Oh yeah I'm subscribing to this thread because I am dyin to hear it.........

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If it's peace and brotherhood like everyone else that sensitive folks talk to from other dimensions and alternate universe as well as dead people , count me out . On the other hand if these entities are so finely tuned i'll buy and go 50/50 with you if your spirit guides can provide me with next weeks powerball numbers . Didn't think so . That leaves the enviroment , nuclear power , peace and brotherhood along with the enlightened age of spiritualism . Since your spirit guides contact you to provide humanity with a message , tell your spirits to provide anything dated with accuracy because we already know about oil , the enviroment , peace and brotherhood . Can you bend spoons , channel Venusians , photograph aliens and do the Vulcan mind melt with a guy named Greer ? Doesn't really matter as i want something verifiable by event and date with accuracy and there's zero way you can provide it . Even the most esteemed prophet , Al , the messiah , Gore said that New York would be under 10 feet of water 5 years ago so don't feel too bad that a lesser prophet can't do it either even though you are or may be a ghost whisperer . They say that money can't buy happiness but it makes misery a lot more bearable so come on dude , we'll split powerball if you can provide the numbers by any mode including ouigi boards or reading chicken entrails or ghost whispering . How about the front page headline in the National Enquirer in 3 weeks ? My birthday is in two weeks , what year was i born ? Any entity with universal knowledge would surely know that . Ya , that's what i thought . Just unclicked the box as i won't be subscribing to this but peace be upon you brother .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You guys are starting to freak me out a little bit. There are more and more people saying that they are being told something through dreams or whatever means. This has me wondering about the new technology of transferring soundwaves subliminally in your sleep. Could project bluebeam be happening in a different form?

I did a little searching on ATS in the methods of transfering sound waves and came up with this thread.

In layman's terms, this device, this "Sound of Silence"simply allows for the unwarranted implantation of specific thoughts, emotions, and even prescribed physical actions into unsuspecting human beings. In short, it has the very real ability to turn human beings into mere puppets in the hands of certain "controllers," or puppet-masters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am interested in hearing your story. Welcome to ATS.

EDIT: I am not trying to freak you out. I am paranoid. I like to try to connect the dots on various subjects.
edit on 22-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: EDIT

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I posted this earlier today on another thread but it fits here too. check out this patent

patft.uspto.gov...

makes ya think a bit huh

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zack33

Hello Zack33, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Not very forthcoming are we Zack ...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Be patient with zack, he had to help bernard schnitzel out with some errands.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Welcome
I am going to be reading what you have to say and you seem surprisingly similar to me, maybe we can work together on something as some people consider me to be a bit of a medium

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mslolzfunny
Welcome
I am going to be reading what you have to say and you seem surprisingly similar to me, maybe we can work together on something as some people consider me to be a bit of a medium

Maybe you should ask the spirits where zacks gone to.
2nd

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mslolzfunny
Welcome

Bout 4 months late on that welcome. Surprisingly similar ehh?!

join