It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Was Not The First To Want An Army of Citizens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I was going through some of my past threads as Muaddib, and I saw one that I had forgotten all about.

First, let's rewind and listen to what Obama, and Rahm Emanuel wanted as the New American Civilian Army.

www.bing.com... RE7

Now, let's look at who else wanted such an army...

In looking to the future at 2020, Senator Kerry says that "I want to create a seamless web of service where every American - young and old, rich and poor, of every race, religion, and background - can enlist in a new army of patriots who will serve on all the frontlines of our future - guarding our nation from danger abroad, strengthening our homeland security, reducing illiteracy, preserving our environment, providing after-school care, helping our seniors live in dignity, building new homes for those who need them - and in all of this, building a nation that is more truly one America."

Excerpted from.
www.2020democrats.org...

October 2003 Issue

In an October 14 speech at Hunter College, General Wesley Clark unveiled what appears to be the cornerstone of his campaign, an ambitious new national service program.

The plan, dubbed "New American Patriotism" (which also serves as Clark's campaign slogan), calls for "an administration that unites our country and works with the world community, and it calls all Americans to action in order to make the commitments and sacrifices to meet these historic challenges." Evocative and inspirational, the plan is also vaguely familiar.

A similar initiative by Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, "A New Army of Patriots," which would "enlist citizens in the cause of a safer, stronger, and more secure America," touches on nearly identical themes and circumstances. Which candidate has the more compelling plan? Compare and decide for yourself.
A New Army of Patriots
Utilizes children and seniors to contribute community service in exchange for educational grants and supplemental healthcare grants retrospectively.
Enlists young people "to protect our nation from future terror attacks" via the expansion of Police Corps, an educational program that pays officers for their education in exchange for their work commitment after graduation.

Excerpted from.
www.utne.com...

John Kerry believes that in these times, we need to bolster these efforts with a nationwide commitment to national service. Whether it is a Summer of Service for our teenagers, helping young people serve their country in return for college, or the Older Americans in Service program, John Kerry's plan will call on every American of every age and every background to serve. John Kerry will set a goal of one million Americans a year in national service within the next decade.
As part of his 100 day plan to change America, John Kerry will propose a comprehensive service plan that includes requiring mandatory service for high school students and four years of college tuition in exchange for two years of national service.

Excerpted from.
web.archive.org...

NEW YORK, April 14 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Stopping at New York's City College today, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry unveiled a critical new component of his "Compact with the Next Generation," his plan to engage more than 500,000 young Americans in service each year within a decade. The bold, new national initiative will offer young Americans affordable education in return for serving their country, and in keeping with Kerry's commitment to fiscal responsibility, will be fully paid for by the elimination of the guaranteed profits banks currently make on student loans.
"Together, we are going to bring about the largest increase in domestic national service in our history," Kerry said. "Thanks to your service, our schools will be stronger, our communities will be safer and our environment will be cleaner."
Today, John Kerry calls on all of America's young people to serve, especially meeting education challenges, and he outlines his agenda for domestic service. John Kerry would engage 500,000 more Americans in national service each year within a decade, compared to 75,000 in AmeriCorps this year. As part of his commitment to the fiscal responsibility this administration has recklessly abandoned, John Kerry will pay for every penny of his service initiatives with resources to spare. At the same time as he is making the hard choices required by the reckless Bush deficits, John Kerry is proposing the largest increase in domestic national service in our history.

Excerpted from.

releases.usnewswire.com...
One of the above links is a democratic web site.....
One of the other two links is an independent site with no affiliation, while the other is known for:

U.S. Newswire is a national news release wire service which provides a direct communications system between the world's leading public interest news sources and the news media that cover them.

Excerpted from.
www.usnewswire.com...

IMO, all of this, and I am probably missing more, points to the fact that Obama, just as Rahm Emanuel, Kerry, and General Wesley Clark are part of the global elite, or they want to implement what the global elite want.

IMO, this shows that Obama is working for the NWO, despite the fact that his fans don't believe this.

edit on 21-2-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Every President has an army of citizens, but not quite how Obummer and friends want it.

This army of citizens makes sure that at best the government will serve us, or in the middle does nothing intolerable, and at least, makes sure that we'll never exist merely to serve a government.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Every President has an army of citizens, but not quite how Obummer and friends want it.

This army of citizens makes sure that at best the government will serve us, or in the middle does nothing intolerable, and at least, makes sure that we'll never exist merely to serve a government.

You actually think they are doing this so the government serves us?...

Obama wanted the EPA for example to not heed Congress and instead to do his bidding passing more enforceable "environmental laws concerning AGW" based on lies, and deceptions...

Obama and his administration do not care for the Constitution, and you think they care for their army to serve the people?...

They are indoctrinating young children, not only adults, this is nothing sort of brainwashing...

How many videos have we seen of schoolchildren being indoctrinated into idolising Obama?...

Rahm Emanuel has stated that in order for Americans to know what it is to be an American we must ABIDE by their decisions, and become nothing more than SLAVES even if just for a while...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So no one agrees with my assertion?

I find it a bit too much of a coincidence that all these men wanted the same thing, an army of brainwashed, indoctrinated Americans that they could lead.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

this was just crossing my mind yesterday. With obama driving us higher into debt IF some day the lenders should come to collect, our homes and offices being confiscated, we will surely have to fight.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
this was just crossing my mind yesterday. With obama driving us higher into debt IF some day the lenders should come to collect, our homes and offices being confiscated, we will surely have to fight.

They are increasing our debts precisely because they want to destroy the United States. When we cannot pay even the interest of that debt and the debts are called, which will be called, the UN, and or other international groups together with whoever is president will claim that the only solution is a global government.

The worse part is that things will be so bad by then, and they are bad now, that most people will accept this One World Government...

They are shoving their elitist plans down our throats whether we like it or not...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You would think more people would be interested in this, but I guess i was wrong

The information provided in this thread clearly shows these men, and more, all work for the One Wolrd Government, and their main goal is to implement this new brainwashed Army of patriots that the elites will have complete control over...

top topics

join