It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting that someone is actually admitting, in mainstream media, (C-SPAN) that Mars has something to further explore. Link is below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This has been covered more than the Obama Birth Certificate issue

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Sorry about that...I've never seen it. My Apoligies.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks i've never seen that video, but have heard about anomalies on Phobos.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OP. ATS has a search function. Its not the greatest but it works for the most part. What most members here do before they start a thread is to do a quick search with it to make sure the topic hasn't been covered already.

By the way, welcome to ATS. I see you're diving right in with some interesting threads already.
edit on 21-2-2011 by dainoyfb because: my brain doesn't know the difference between "your" and you're" right now.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Me neither. Let's elaborate!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Buzz "revealed" nothing. The monolith (the word means "single stone") had been known about and discussed for a long time before that interview. His reason for talking about it was to stimulate public interest in space exploration, something which has been on the wane for some time. You can hear the whole interview, of which this was a pretty insignificant part, here:
www.c-spanvideo.org...

Here's what Aldrin said to Alex Jones (of all people) regarding the Phobos monolith (at 5:30)

"It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. I don't really believe that. But some people are liable to think that".

edit on 2/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

For Buzz Aldrin to claim that structure is a rock,makes me think that there is a 100 percent chance that this fool didnt guide an aluminum craft to the moon with no computer and restart the broken craft with his pen.Case closed.
edit on 21-2-2011 by brindle because: mistake

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 22/2/2011 by Sauron because: repalced quote with reply to tab

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Pretty cool video of the monolith and a strange rod shaped object photographed by a Russian satellite by the Mar's moon.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So what's new? There are a gazillion threads here on ATS with the same stuff being repeated over and over and over and over and.........There's a search button too on ATS (in case the newbies didn't know.
)

Looks like the UFO community here is running outta gas!!
Nothing new going on, so let's bump some old worn out threads and hope for the best!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Sure. When Aldrin "reveals" a monolith the freaks are all over it. When he says it's nothing but a rock, he's a fool.

One can hope to be fool enough to accomplish what Buzz Aldrin has in his lifetime.

edit on 2/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

That's been covered as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If he thinks that structure is a rock,he wouldnt be able to judge distances...He wouldnt be able to see the controls on the craft,or tie his own shoes.If he was drunk when he said that the building was a rock,thats ok,but if he wasnt,and seriously thinks that is a rock,there is a major problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think Aldrin was wasted here.Listen to him at the 10;28 mark near the end,he clearly is hiccuping.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[Mod edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply Totab]
edit on 22/2/2011 by Sauron because: replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To tab

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Thanks I'll use it moving forward.....And thank you, for the vote of confidence. I appeciate your input as well.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join