It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World protests to ignite WWIII?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I looked for a map of current ongoing world conflicts and here is what I found:

In below map you can see ongoing military conflicts around the world dark blue shows area where major wars,i.e 1000+ deaths per year & light blue shows area where other smaller-scale armed conflits going.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0dac5f6ccc20.png[/atsimg]

Link to conflict map

This was supposedly current as of 12-2010. Looks pretty world-wide to me. You?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Me too.

We have an alternative history viewpoint.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Chakotay because: We are Tsalagi.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It could happen. There could be some kind of re-solidification of cold-war-like power blocks, mutually antagonistic. "Ocenana, Eastasia, and Eurasia," perhaps? These could carry on low- or high-intensity conflict at any level up to and including world war.

But although I acknowledge this is possible (after all, the cold war was very profitable for many decades, and relatively stable in many ways), I tend not to think along these lines. I see a more medieval situation taking shape...on one hand, you will have entrenchment around smaller localities, more people "holing up" and huddling back in the old city cores, where life is cheaper and more energy efficient in an era of entropy. With more local consciousness, conflicts, too, are apt to be more local and low-intensity. But the weird thing is this: Conversely, at the same time, you will have these huge. shifting virtual communities of like-minded individuals accessing each other across the globe over more and more sophisticated networks, erasing boundries...and perhaps creating new ones? It seems like the communication/information capabilities are so amazing, and yet at the same time the physical outer reality is set for decay and collapse. I don't know where all this is heading, please clue me in if you do...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i have been wondering are we and i mean by we the united states government secretly launching these almost simultaneous uprisings. why do i ask a number of odd things stick out like eygptian protests being run by goggle exec. all ambasadors being called back to washington at same time. whould we have to pay back debt to china if the government of china was abolished. to many poweder kegs getting tripped at once. if it is an organised fanatical muslim operation we will be in deep crap but if our people are behind it and it gets found out we still in deep crap

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join