It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Friends!! Yay me!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Awww, Sunset, I am here for you! I think you can message me if you need to (not sure if I can yet) Don't be sad!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Brindle! Buddy!!

Yummy! I'm kind of a wuss with really hot stuff, but I can handle some burnin hot wings! I made Seared Beef and peapods for dinner. My husband now thinks I am a Goddess!! I found a really great blog at Pioneer Woman Cooks. She's amazing, she cooks like my momma did. And she does it in step by step photos for cooking amatures like me.

Good to see a few still posting here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

To add someone as a friend hover your mouse over the bit where it says member to the left of their post and click "add as friend" like so

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/211779342440.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Ohhhhh!! (lightbulb goes on) Thankyou so much for the pictorial, it all makes sense now. Would you believe when I tried this I was taken to the top of the page and nothing
I will keep pressing those buttons and maybe, just maybe my computer will take pity on me). Cheers to you my friend, and all my other friends I can't add!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

Thanks Christarella for your kind words, I will keep that in mind. On a side note, I had no idea what brindle was eating (sounded like fish) but I'm not real good with hot stuff either. Anything except spicy, offal and oysters, yuck.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

IT probably worked then, it doesn't really tell you anything when you add friends, it's mysterious like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
and i still have no friends!!!!
oh well poor ole me............ahem............

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbrownof1978

I added you mr brown, but it is only showing me the couple of people who added me. Did you check the left hand side bar under friends threads?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
nope u aint there, only the four moderator type friend post that us newbies get

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mrbrownof1978

Hmmm, well,

I guess you will just have to know in your heart that you will always be me friend

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'll be you friend too

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi my friends,how are you.My love for you all grows deeper every day.Your all welcome to my house in summer when I open up the pool for fun in the sun,open bar till sunrise.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Brindle!
Good to see you my oldest dearest friend!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CheekyRob

Thanks, Cheeky, you are now my friend. I'm collecting them, you know. Can't ever have enough. Especially when they are ATS friends. Because they are not likely to call at midnight needing a ride home from the bar-right?!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christarella
Brindle!
Good to see you my oldest dearest friend!

You are going to make me blush now christarella.It is always an honor to be graced by your presence.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So how's all my friends doing today?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello? Hello-o? Hell-o-o? I hear an echo in here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am doing exceptionally well, i have a good feeling about the upcoming season.The locusts are buzzing,the days will be longer, and i will get sunkissed every day , i love the feeling the sun gives me as it burns my skin and gives me energy.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Hi my friends,how are you.My love for you all grows deeper every day.Your all welcome to my house in summer when I open up the pool for fun in the sun,open bar till sunrise.

Nice. I'll bring some Pale Ale & Bourbon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join