It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Operation Mesh - Unofficial Press Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here is another new video from Anonymous. They seem to be very active lately. I feel like there is a major movement happening here with people uniting together and waking up. They seem to be trying to spark something here with this video, in there words calling for a "jump start" to Operation Mesh.

Here is a new video I found also a few days ago that is great!!!

And here is something for people new to Anonymous.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

Sorry for the biblical quote, I'm not even religious but I think it at least needs to be considered.

Discernment is key.

They did after all provide great support for Assange who played ever so neatly into the Iran warmongering.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Namaste1001 because: added text

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
www.open-mesh.org?

Because if it is, my browser doesn't trust the place.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'd congratulate anonymous if I knew who he was

Really, Anon, EFF, Wikileaks et al, are doing a good thing for us all. They could do bad things, they could do nothing but history will judge them and the truth will eventually be known.

I personally think that their time has come.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
www.open-mesh.org?

Because if it is, my browser doesn't trust the place.

yep, that's it.
and my browser trusts it perfectly.
(and nothing gets through that should not), I promise. lol

If you're using IE,
You should get with the times and use a real browser.

edit: I also inspected all elements/code/scripts to said link..
and everything is fine.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
this is awsome.

myself and several others have started threads brainstorming ways to carry out this very plan.

anon seems to have ironed out the details and ran with it. this is great. i encourage you all to participate.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just saw a few other threads about Anonymous in the last few days. I think people need to start looking at the bigger picture here and realizing this could be the start of something huge. The momentum seems to be there as well as the masses. Will be interesting to see where this leads in the upcoming months.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Looks like you're right. Stumbled (something like that) across this today. Not sure if this is what you're referring to?

piratepad.net...

Looks like they've actually put some work into it. I'll be excited to see the end result.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Olkay, just for those of us not up to speed on this; Is this a means of staying online (as a Web site) in the face of government animosity (or more likely, corporate animosity)? I'll be looking into this with great interest, as it appears to be their means of keeping the Web open and free of government intrusion.

Anon has really become a force to reckon with.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Not sure if you've seen this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's where I saw this sort of talk start on ATS. Open Mesh is mentioned on the second page. Lots of other good info in that thread too.

new topics

top topics

join