It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is running for President, are you a little worried?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

Yes I think you are correct...I just received an email earlier asking for a 22.oo donation.

I am for ron paul...but like others stated I hope we don't get more disappointment. After Obama I swore I would NEVER vote again...but for some reason paul got my attention. I really want a good president and NOT a puppet.
I will give one more vote and then after that im done.

HEY FITCH---does your first name start with a D?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
reply to post by MGriff

No no...that would be silly of me.

You would never see replies like this in a thread about Ron Paul running for president:

I'm more concerned about his personal safety than anything else.

Yes I am very worried.......

Worried for Dr. Paul's health should he get to close to winning,

I will worry if he doesnt get elected. Why would the eliet obscure his presence if he wasnt a major threat to their plans?

Oh wait...those were all from this thread.

You should probably check the viability of your survey. Taking information from a website called Above Top Secret, which deals almost exclusively in alternative topics for discussion, and passing it off as representative of an entire demographic, of which the majority exists well outside this particular environment, is grossly misleading and an insult to the social sciences at large.

You can draw plenty of inaccurate conclusions based on narrow minded investigations and surveys. If I went to a White Supremacist rally I could garner a hell of a lot of misleading info on the Republican party, or that particular state in which I was in.
edit on 21-2-2011 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

If you want to smoke pot legally than vote for Ron Paul.

For this reason alone I would vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

He wants people to have guns, not have the martial law come around and gather them from you. So then is he plotting to have us keep our guns so that it will be more challenging to kill us off? No. After all that you just gotta take his word for it.

.......ever heard of a politician lying to get into office and then doing the exact opposite of what their platform promised? ie., oh.....I don't know,.........Obama? Who says he couldnt do the same?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have to echo the very first reply in this thread...

Just look at his voting record. If he were a "wolf in sheep's clothing" so to speak, it would be the ultimate con job. Ron Paul's voting record has been consistent with his views for decades.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To everyone that is worried; so you would rather continue the status quo which is basically taking us off a cliff, rather then take a chance on Ron Paul with a 30+ year track record of honesty and integrity unprecedented in the congress?

Here is a guy who:
never voted to raise taxes.
never voted for an unbalanced budget.
never voted for the Iraq War.
never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
never voted to raise congressional pay.
never voted for an unconstitutional bill.
never taken a government-paid junket.
voted against the Patriot Act.
votes against regulating the Internet.
voted against NAFTA and CAFTA.
votes against the United Nations.
never taken a dime from a lobbyist
Doesn't participate in the Congressional pension plan
returns the unused portion of his congressional budget ever year

Yeah gee what a shill...

Look at it this way if you do nothing you are screwed anyway. So if he turned out to be a shill (which is absurd) then you're no worse off then if you do nothing or vote for Berry again. Might as well take a chance.

And for god sake do some research on Ron Paul before wildly accusing him of being a shill...

edit on 22-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
there is no room in Washington for a man who has character and tells the truth.
Ron Paul will not get a party nomination. The next president was decided many years ago.
But don't forget to turn in those absentee ballots! We'll count them a few weeks after the announcement of your next puppet.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe not President, but Treasury Secretary for sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

You are a moron because all true Ron Paul fans(or political followers)are already stark raving mad at what has happened in their all to short lives.I want to wreak vengeance,but Paul's voice calms me down.I want to do my fellow man harm,but Paul gives me hope for tomorrow.Would you tell me in scientific terms,O' paranoid one,why you think he is indeed the enemy,that I might believe you?One reason to discredit this man?I hear nothing from anyone?Maybe you should be discredited now.I mean he is in the spotlight with enemies galore.You .l..pshhst.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am terrified that the guy is running and if for some insane chance that he does become the next president then we are screwed. This guys stance and views are insane and will lead to doom of us all. The fact that people actually take him seriously is what really scares me.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Not worried at all. This man is America's last hope!

It is well known that Dr, Paul will not, and has never- accepted medicare or medicade at his OB/GYN practice. He views this money as other peoples money stolen by government and will not accept it. In stead, he chooses to serve poor pregnant woman through the nine months, then delivers their babies- FOR FREE, and does this often.

There isnt a rally or local gathering that he cant go to where a twenty something doesn't sneek him and hug him and say "Thank You for bringing me into the world Dr. Paul".

Ron Paul will not even ask for a donation, nor would he. He has been heard saying he views the government as taking so much from us already- he does not have the heart to ask for a donation to his reelection campaigns.

Look at his voting record. He votes with the constitution in mind with every vote. If something is unconstitutional, he refuses to vote for it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join