It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is running for President, are you a little worried?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I want to believe in Ron Paul as much as anyone but, what if......and I am saying just ‘what if’ he is the ultimate coup de grâce to bring America to her knees. I know I am treading on thin ice with this one and I can't help but to like this Ron Paul guy myself but, we have to consider that the reason that we are all in this mess is because of our blind trust and faith in congressmen, senators and presidential candidates. We have fallen head over heels in love with President after President and some damn near sold their souls to Obama. Bush was the only real exception and because of him ANYONE looks good. Ron Paul looks even better. It was once said by George Orwell, "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." Now here's a guy who pretty much wrote our future for us. He literally wrote the book. A movie/Book called "1984". I won't go into details, I'm sure you have all seen it or heard of it by now, but it predicted the police state that we are entering right now and many other facets of, what would normally be, an unpredictable life. When he claims "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act", it means the elites already knew this well ahead of time. Take Jimmy Carter, for instance. If you look online for information regarding this guy, you will be hard pressed to find anything bad, but look at what I found

Source from FEMA's site

"Executive Order 12127 - Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States

President Carter's 1979 executive order merged many of the separate disaster-related responsibilities into the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Among other agencies, FEMA absorbed: the Federal Insurance Administration, the National Fire Prevention and Control Administration, the National Weather Service Community Preparedness Program, the Federal Preparedness Agency of the General Services Administration and the Federal Disaster Assistance Administration activities from HUD. Civil defense responsibilities were also transferred to the new agency from the Defense Department's Defense Civil Preparedness Agency."

Here was a guy that everyone loved and was as peaceful as a dove, meek and as tender-hearted as they came, yet look at what he did to our country. He gave it away it to FEMA. He, like Obama, promised transparency concerning UFO's. Did it happen? NO! Then there was Clinton, we all know the story there, Rock Star president, good looks and apparently ......just another one of the guys (if you know what I am getting at), a president that shot straight from the hips (as Monica Lewinski for details). Now, what did he do for our country? He went beyond the obvious attack on the nation; he MORALLY made America into a whore on the world stage of political events. Other nations didn't take us serious anymore and the nation declined even further into moral abscess. Kids - "well, if the President of the United States does it, surely I am doing no wrong", he is a leader of the nation and a beacon for every young girl and boy and he is spray painting dresses and then lying about it on the news. He also got our deficit out of the red and well into the green. Oh wait, that's a good thing right? Hold up, that SOB took my job to do it. You see I was one of the military guys who had to sacrifice his job and ultimately his family because of this policy. Ask any member of the military who got canned by President Clinton how they feel about his policy of getting us out of debt. We lose our jobs and he gets the credit for everything good. Sure, it's easy to say it was a necessary effort, as we were in debt, but don't say that unless you lose your livelihood over it. Besides, the only reason why he got us out of the red and into the green so far was actually to serve the Illuminati bankers. It's the 'roller coaster effect'...what he did was slowly get us to the top, anticipation for something good, “hey it’s a good ride”, but then we have the part of the ride that most would consider "terror“…and in comes Bush Jr. or as the Skull and Bones referred to him,…..Temporary. Clinton only got our deficit into the green so that what Bush did would be all that more effective! Hardly an American Hero like most believe. His wife Hillary is no angel either. This Feminist scumbag has taken out the nation with a woman's touch. She has destroyed this nation so much; I will just let you read about it. Here: How Hillary Clinton, unlike FDR, single-handedly destroyed our nation.
Ok, then we have Obama. He won the hearts of every woman, man and child (except for some ATS members), but what the hell..................he even fooled a lot of us on here. Not Me! I knew simply because he got into office he was corrupt. No one becomes President these days unless they are placed there for the purpose of the Illuminati. There is heavy evidence to back that statement up. Which is my point, if you want to know about the hundreds of lies Obama told to get to where he is, look it up, it's everywhere. Too much work for me to write them all down. His lies, his policies, etc.
What if Ron Paul does become President? Are you guys going to believe that he will fix everything or will you know that he was quite possibly the best trick they played on us yet? The Elites know that everyone is looking for hope and that they will believe anything as long as it is in our favor…..even if it’s a lie. This is why every time we have a presidential campaign, there are those who the people put their faith in and they get discredited or embarrassed, such as Dennis Kucinich and the ufo question from Tim Russert. In one instance he was out of the race.

What about Howard Dean and the famous scream? They expounded on that and in one instance…he was gone.

When the smoke has cleared we are ultimately left with the same old, tired “lesser of two evils”.

Usually a Clinton or Bush or McCain or Cheney or it has to be at least someone blood related. It always is someone blood related. Even Barak Obama is blood related to many characters in our historical past…including BUSH. Link Here

I just don’t want all of you to be hoodwinked by the ultimate F-U from the elites. They know exactly what we want and to get us to shut up…….they might just give it to us. They may have groomed Ron Paul just for this purpose. I do hope he is legit though…….I really do. Has anyone else entertained this idea?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ron Pauls record speaks for itself, the man was born a political saint as far as im concerned lol. Seriously though he has principal and integrity which is what we need. He needs to articulate his messages a little better but I honestly believe this time around he could win the primary if not the general election. I'm more concerned about his personal safety than anything else.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm not worried about any politician incapable of getting 2% of the vote for President.

link   
Wonder why Obomanation (Barry Sotoro) is just like the rest? They are all kin folk.....

Sen. Barack Obama, the daughter of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, is related to several presidents across both party lines.

Obama's distant presidential cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison.

Obama is related to other politicians, such as Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee.

Shouldn't this tell you something about all politicians.....
edit on 21-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't believe this is official. He hasn't stated if he is running or not. Liberty PAC is holding a moneybomb today but he has not declared his candidacy at this time.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ron Paul is running for President, are you a little worried?

You know I am a little worried.

I am worried that when he loses (most likely in the primaries, definately in the general if he makes it past the primaries), that his cult like followers will lose their minds.

I worry that ATS will be filled with crazy conspiracies how the illuminati or the NWO didn't allow him to win...or that they fixed the election and the results are invalid.

So yes...I worry...I worry because cult like followers never use logic...whether they are following a religion or a little old crazy man.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

So the only people who follow Ron Paul are NWO and Illuminati believers? Is that what you're saying? Well Sir, +1 for gross generalization.

There are white supremacist republicans, black power democrats, and you can go on and on. Singling out one demographic is incredibly juvenile.
edit on 21-2-2011 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

I'm a big Ron Paul fan, but I too have my reservations.

1) his stand on 9/11. For a guy with such great insights into the fed and everything else, why is he still in such a Polly Anna mode when it comes to the truth of 9/11?

2) Freemasonry. We all love our founding fathers. But when you consider their connections to secret societies, you start to scratch your head. Same holds true for Ron Paul. What clubs does he belong to?

3) Free Trade. Ron Paul is opposed to any type of fortress America, or protectionist policies. He calls it freedom. Yet when you look at what other countries our doing to us, you have to wonder if free trade is really a globalist idealogy for enslaving America.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
I'm more concerned about his personal safety than anything else.

Your last sentence is my sentiments exactly. If he would become president, he would be entering a den of wolves. His ideas are so opposite of the majority in DC. He will be met with a political fight on every issue he tries to push through in congress. He will create many enemies and I feel the good 'ole boy way of doing things will be extremely hard for him to change, unless he has the majority of the country behind him.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They only wack the presidents that stand for the constitutional right to print debt free money....

ooops
carry on

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Hey Caji not to call you to bluff's here mate but do you have any proof of your statements? It'd be awesome if a bloodline like this could be shown and I bet the country would be in uproar.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am more worried that Mr. Obama will get reelected

He is already showing signs of doing exactly what Clinton did, to win his second term. He was sinking fast in the polls until 1994, that's when the repubs. gained controll of congress and he made a shift to the center, only two years into his first term, just like Mr. Obama is doing now.
For some reason we as a country seem to have very short "political memories". Two years from now he may be the "annointed one" again.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

This is what every one keeps saying including Fox. I'm not seeing it. If you want to smoke pot legally than vote for Ron Paul. I did research on him and from what I can see he is legitamit. First off Fox news has been spreading false info about him and are not appearing to support him, second of all he can actually use proper English. Just look at the personality charecteristics of Bush and compare them to Ron Paul, leave the politics aside for a moment and do this. Then just listen to his offers. He wants it so that there is not one Federal law dominating everything, in other words gays could get married.

Separation of Church and State. If you don't like that rule than I suggest you send in a bill to change the US Constitution because not voting for Ron Paul will not change our US rights. He wants people to have guns, not have the martial law come around and gather them from you. So then is he plotting to have us keep our guns so that it will be more challenging to kill us off? No. After all that you just gotta take his word for it. I mean for goodness sakes if in one's eyes every one is a liar than who do you trust? That's not sane to me. You have no choice but to take their word for it until you see a real sign. I think my not seeing signs is a sign that I can trust the guy.

Finaly people said he was racist. I am disagreeing at this point. First off that was in his magazine that was not written by him and no longer happens. It was an article that some how got in. People don't like it that he takes money from KKK members if they make a donation, but he responds "Would you rather the KKK has it to use or me?" It's true. Why would he not take their money? There is no reason. That would be a stupid thing to do. He does not strike me as racist, and his policies seem to equal to be a KKK racist polotition. The racist guys tend to act more like Dick Cheney.

If the Fox people don't like him, if he doesn't seem like a creep, and if people are making up lies about hims I'm going to think about voting for him

Once again if you want to smoke pot legally... He is going to be the guy to vote for at this point. It's that simple. You have a freedom to smoke pot, and the guy who wants to at least give the pot smoking decision up to the states what else would you want?

He seems intelegent to me. He knows his history which is important considering we are at war, that is the reason for history class. Remember that lesson? He wants to give us the basics. He can come out of any aligation put on him and still keep you trusting him and stay very friendly about it.

Bush... that guy was obviously not one to vote for unless you can't see it. This guy is no Bush, but he will legalize it.

Obama is fine, but he is not going to make the amount of change I want to see. Maybe he was waiting until 2012 to do that stuff but he has not advocated it. Plus from what I understand he does not think we need guns, understandable but none the less an incorrect view. We might not need guns but they would help. And if you don't believe we will ever need to fire a bullet again consider the fact that there is always war, there is always revolutions, and we just said that at the end of WWI and look what happened... WWII. You can't just close your eyes and make it go away.

Give states their state rights back. Help to legalize marijuana. Legalize marijuana and bring back our freedom. Regulate it so it doesn't become a problem fine. Help end the atrocities occurring in Mexico. Everyone will love us again.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
all his supporters can do is carry on, yeah he probably won't win and anyone who thinks otherwise either know something I don't or are misguided and even if he does win it'll probably mean a knife in the back or a bullet in the brain for him.

At the end of the day though the world is an unpredictable place and there have been plenty of more unexpected turns of events in history.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yes I am very worried.......

Worried for Dr. Paul's health should he get to close to winning,

Worried that he could be the last hope for a failing republic,

Worried that people can't take too many more let downs,

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If the Great Articulate One can't get Congress to work as a team for the better of America, then what makes people think Ron Paul can?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I will worry if he doesnt get elected. Why would the eliet obscure his presence if he wasnt a major threat to their plans?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

I'm not, Caji, but I recall a program on C2C a few years ago about the bloodlines of the POTUSes.
If I had a subscription to C2C and could get a copy of that show, I'd like to follow up on what the guest speaker talked about that night. He spoke of an organization in England that had predicted almost all, missing I think it was two, outcomes of U.S. presidential elections since in the 1800's. The organization would work up a family tree for all the people running for election, and the one person who had the most family connections to the Royal Family, was the person who won the presidency.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

.... we have to consider that the reason that we are all in this mess is because of our blind trust and faith in congressmen, senators and presidential candidates. ....

I agree. They all speak a convincing message of how 'they' will make it all better but at the end they all let the public down in some way or another because once in the White House they realize how little power they end up with, hence why it is easy to say before winning " as president I will make UFO information available " then it never happens. JFK was possibly the last man to have given the American people what they truly needed but we all know what happened to him. The president doesn't run the country, money does and all those who have it, he is just a figure head who takes all the blame for when the public needs someone to point the finger at and for things that are done to look more official.

I wish Ron Paul the greatest of luck but if he runs then wins I will remain skeptical on how much he can really do because like you said it is all just "blind trust".

Just my opinion.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

No no...that would be silly of me.

You would never see replies like this in a thread about Ron Paul running for president:

I'm more concerned about his personal safety than anything else.

Yes I am very worried.......

Worried for Dr. Paul's health should he get to close to winning,

I will worry if he doesnt get elected. Why would the eliet obscure his presence if he wasnt a major threat to their plans?

Oh wait...those were all from this thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join