It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 'Aliens' Dinosaurs & Survivers of an Earthly Cataclysm Returning Home?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Does anyone in this topic have evidence of these time-traveling bipedal dinosaurs?

you genuinely make me laugh , you always ask the same daft question

keep it up man , you may get lucky yet !

jackinthebox

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praafit

Originally posted by Pimander

Is it Possible That Dinosaurs Evolved into Humanoids?

Compared to the human evolution process (depending where you want to start) from Australopithecus our furthest known ancestor, 5 million years ago, or from the missing link, 2 million years ago, or from our closest known ancestor the Neanderthal, 150 thousand years ago.

Most palaeontologists don't think that Neanderthal was an ancestor of Homo sapiens. They are believed to have descended from a common ancestor (i.e. they are cousins).

Originally posted by Praafit
If everything else took billions of years to evolve, how come intelligent life took only 150 thousand some years to manifest itself into what it is today, when its a lot more complicated then a few single cell organisms? Unless some sort of intelligent extraterrestrial intervention took place?

It could be that what I think you mean by 'intelligent life' came about less by a genetic evolutionary step but more by a evolution of consciousness. That could be cultural (perhaps spiritual?) and language related among other things.

Of course, that does not mean that some king of genetic intervention did not bring about the appearance of 'intelligence' or higher consciousness. The change of consciousness may also have been triggered by contact with higher intelligences of an Earthly, E.T. or extra-dimensional (some might say spiritual) origin.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Somebody posted a thread about the possible survival of dinosaurs here.. Included in that thread is this picture of a carving from Ankgor, Cambodia.

I must admit I had forgotten about that one. Just posting it here for anyone still following this topic.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Somebody posted a thread about the possible survival of dinosaurs here.. Included in that thread is this picture of a carving from Ankgor, Cambodia.

Better yet, it is a carving of a juvenile rhinoceros or (I prefer) a carving of a chameleon. What has been cited as "plates" on the animal's back are actually decorative leaves. The animals sits in the middle of a small spiral; the leaves run along the edge of the spiral, curving in on the animal. Here is a larger picture, with the leaves visible...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/983d0e15f7a3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I suppose. However the common species of aliens do not seem reptilian, the seem like hairless mammals. It could be like the movie "The Planet of the Apes" but we are the apes. If you haven't seen the movie, basically some astronauts go into space in cryogenic sleep. When they land, the spaceships clock has been broken, so they don't know how long they've been asleep. By looking at the stars they "find out" that they are somewhere in Orion's belt. They later discover what they think are alien mammals that are humanoid, but more like Neanderthals. They are enslaved by "ape-like" beings. Only at the end, when all but Taylor are dead, does he find the buried Statue of Liberty.
Basically, in the future chimps, orangutans, and gorillas enslave humans after a nuclear war.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Better yet, it is a carving of a juvenile rhinoceros or (I prefer) a carving of a chameleon. What has been cited as "plates" on the animal's back are actually decorative leaves. The animals sits in the middle of a small spiral; the leaves run along the edge of the spiral, curving in on the animal.

Having looked at some Rhino pictures - it does look like a bit like a Rhino. I'm not sure why they would depict a Rhino without a horn though. The horn being the most defining feature of a Rhino make that seem a little strange don't you think?

I'm not convinced by the leaves explanation though. If they were attempting to continue the spiral, there would be leaves visible where there are none.

I also have my doubts about that carving being of a Stegosurus or whatever. I have included it though, as it may turn out to be relevant with other data - however unlikely it seems.
edit on 21/5/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/5/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/5/11 by Pimander because: I meant Stegasaurus

edit on 21/5/11 by Pimander because: And still spelt it workg lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

As I said in that thread...

The stone carving is a simple graphic representation, not a lifelike carving.
Such graphic representations (as seen in cave paintings, hieroglyphs and that stone carving) are not exactly lifelike and are bound to be anatomically "off". But when certain physical traits are depicted in a picture we can start identifying what it is supposed to be.

In this case the stone carving resembles a stegosaurus more than a rhino or anything else, mainly because of the plates lining the back all the way down to the thick tail. The plates are clearly growing out of the animals back and not a decorative element as you say.

Even as a simplified graphic, it definitely looks nothing like a rhino because its missing a horn... the one physical trait that would easily represent a rhino, even in a childs drawing.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

As I said, I share the doubts regarding the horn and the leaves explanation. However, this carving is not enough on its own to prove anything - no matter how interesting it is.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by Pimander

Or maybe our (human) Evolution was helped along by some outside forces?

The Neanderthals, too then? However, I see the dinosaur theory somewhat plausible.. I mean 250+ million years with two major extinction events is still enough time for some kind of sentient race to evolve and develop.. who knows, they might have went into the oceans, or the skies. It'd be hard to tell. Us Humans as we are now aren't even close to reaching that kind of history in years.

Edit:

Besides, there are two very well known actual sunken continents (the New Zealand one, and right now the other escapes me) have we ever tried excavating these sites underwater? I know it might be difficult and prove to be futile, but you never know. There might be some kind of fossils in those lands, as they were never touched by Humans.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Syroco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Not saying that they saw a stegosaurus in the flesh at all. But it still could mean knowledge of dinosaurs is not confined to the last 2 centuries.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Have you read the "Lacerta Files" - It describes the exact same thing. Only difference is, is that there is a third race of aliens that genetically modified human beings from monkeys, explaining why we evolved to intelligence in such a short time span, and why we are spiritually immature as a species despite being advanced in terms of genetic standards. The idea is that the aliens had a war with the dinosaurs, and they exist underground and supressed by the controllers of Earth, who are essentially these aliens, planning on a one world government. Thus, they are currently trying to take apart the old order, that is managed by the reptillians. Basically, we are talking about a world war, with essentially two sides. My arguement is, is that, the aliens are probably going to phase out human beings, so that they can use the bodies that they have engineered as thier own bodies, basically, as they seem to be a dying race. So, any human "sell outs" would also be betraying thier own kind, and even if the reptillians are in control of the humans, its probably a case of "better the devil (you have been conditioned) to know".

From what I can summise, the aliens seem to be tall, slender, and white. From a planet that has different characteristics to ours, they are basically a kind of "spiritual vampire" and have no real "warmpth" or "heart" like we do. They also seem to have remarkably limitied consciousness, and very small imaginations, however, a highly technical view of the world. Many of them want to pretend to be like us, as they envy us for our traits, and basically, want to steal our natural abilities, especially our emotions. You will see that popular media encourages thier kind, and is making ape and reptillian characters as the general "bad guys" in popular films. They especially can't handle our sun, and it is why they are blocking out the sun, as well as altering the electromagnetic fields of this planet, to stifle the expression of the natural density of our souls. It is a war, very simple, you will be able to spot people who have thier souls by thier behaviour and their emotions, and realise that they are also trying to convert you so that your consciousness does not interfere with theirs.

Whenever I see them, its as if thier souls are so small, their wavelengths incompatible with this planet, their soul matrix separate from the entire ecosystem of plants and animals that evolved naturally on this planet. They need to go, they should all return home and leave us in peace. They can't complain, they have screwed us up, the damage has been done to the human race, time for them to just let it go.

From what I can tell, they all seem to be looking forward to some kind of "event", some kind of "crossing", however, I need to gather more intel in order to really understand what they are talking about, but I suspect that part of our genetic engineering is a perceptual alteration implant, like a matrix reality that we exist within. What the world looks like without it, what is happening in the "real world" is uncertain, but I know that not everything that we see is "real". I definitley do not want to be a prisoner, I have spent most of my life trying to resist the system world, but its very difficult to zone out of the mind, its like a helmet that is trapping my consciousness.

edit on 21-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Have you read the "Lacerta Files" - It describes the exact same thing. Only difference is, is that there is a third race of aliens that genetically modified human beings from monkeys, explaining why we evolved to intelligence in such a short time span, and why we are spiritually immature as a species despite being advanced in terms of genetic standards. The idea is that the aliens had a war with the dinosaurs, and they exist underground and supressed by the controllers of Earth, who are essentially these aliens, planning on a one world government. Thus, they are currently trying to take apart the old order, that is managed by the reptillians. Basically, we are talking about a world war, with essentially two sides. My arguement is, is that, the aliens are probably going to phase out human beings, so that they can use the bodies that they have engineered as thier own bodies, basically, as they seem to be a dying race. So, any human "sell outs" would also be betraying thier own kind, and even if the reptillians are in control of the humans, its probably a case of "better the devil (you have been conditioned) to know".

From what I can summise, the aliens seem to be tall, slender, and white. From a planet that has different characteristics to ours, they are basically a kind of "spiritual vampire" and have no real "warmpth" or "heart" like we do. They also seem to have remarkably limitied consciousness, and very small imaginations, however, a highly technical view of the world. Many of them want to pretend to be like us, as they envy us for our traits, and basically, want to steal our natural abilities, especially our emotions. You will see that popular media encourages thier kind, and is making ape and reptillian characters as the general "bad guys" in popular films. They especially can't handle our sun, and it is why they are blocking out the sun, as well as altering the electromagnetic fields of this planet, to stifle the expression of the natural density of our souls. It is a war, very simple, you will be able to spot people who have thier souls by thier behaviour and their emotions, and realise that they are also trying to convert you so that your consciousness does not interfere with theirs.

Whenever I see them, its as if thier souls are so small, their wavelengths incompatible with this planet, their soul matrix separate from the entire ecosystem of plants and animals that evolved naturally on this planet. They need to go, they should all return home and leave us in peace. They can't complain, they have screwed us up, the damage has been done to the human race, time for them to just let it go.

From what I can tell, they all seem to be looking forward to some kind of "event", some kind of "crossing", however, I need to gather more intel in order to really understand what they are talking about, but I suspect that part of our genetic engineering is a perceptual alteration implant, like a matrix reality that we exist within. What the world looks like without it, what is happening in the "real world" is uncertain, but I know that not everything that we see is "real". I definitley do not want to be a prisoner, I have spent most of my life trying to resist the system world, but its very difficult to zone out of the mind, its like a helmet that is trapping my consciousness.

I just don't find this theory likely.. there are too many factors that are actual in stone facts that negate this theory. Although an interesting one.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow, Very nice theory buddy, IMO it's not that far fetched, if you believe in evolution that is
thanks for the great read and the awesome videos.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting post

Never thought about there ever a possible alien and dinosaur connection. But well seeing as to how powerful evolution is you never know.
Thanks for the post

edit on 22-5-2011 by Xenam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

You are not far off the truth in being aware that there's a lot going on most people know nothing of. How close you are - who is at liberty to say that on ATS???

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have read the "Lacterta Files" too, very interesting.

An intelligent creature that evolved from Dinosaurs over a period of 35 million years after the Extinction, makes sense to me.....other creatures evolved didnt they????.
Remember people...Dinosaurs are not Reptiles, they are Saurans. Warm blooded, etc etc.

Is it real???...well only the people there would know the truth. What would God say???....Maybe someone should ask Him.

Is it really possible that a hyper intelligent creature can live sub terranian on this planet and not want to intergrate with a primitive, bloodthirsty, homicidal, greedy, poluting, mammal, that wants to kill everything it cant understand???
Well, what do you really think?

Is it possible that a hyper intelligent creature could have evolved millions of years before the hairy ape????

Well, what do you say Mammal Mice-men?................Your here arent you???

www.luisprada.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Is it possible that a hyper intelligent creature could have evolved millions of years before the hairy ape????

I think it would be incredibly unlikely that in all those billions of years none evolved.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Beautiful Theory, Sir and or Madam

www.youtube.com...

Start 30 seconds in. This man hits on what you are talking about.

I too have my doubts about the space alien explanation being the only explanation. How would you all react, if say, you went off world collecting genetic material and natural resources. You come back thousands of years later, but your society is still there (Fine, right, everything went well and mission accomplished). With that said, what if on one trip there was a group that traveled out further, and you were with that group...it takes millions of years to return. Once you do return, your society is completely gone and in its place are a bunch of hairless apes, who can barely get along without killing each other or mother Earth.

I'd be angry and ready to destroy.
you have hit the nail on the head ^^^ and i also think that the reptilians found or captured the greys on a planet in another star system and brought them back to earth with them...as workers,slaves and servants...and they are both seen on board the flying saucers during abductions.the greys doing the work, as the reptilians stay in the shadows and appear to be orchestrating the whole affair...
edit on 29-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It is a interesting idea that earth is like a dna factory and mother earth wants to spread the dna seed to the stars so it endlessly evolves smart animals. It wouldn't be to far fetched to say insects would of been the first to spread to the star's just look at some of the social one's bee's and ants. There was a time period when earth had high O2 and the bugs grew to monster proportions before a huge i mean huge die off. I do believe the dinosaurs evolved to a high level some Raptors had large brains and if we are finding them i am sure the smarter one had a higher chance of survival. If they did evolve past what are fossil record proves it would of been lost in the sands of time. But then again its all hypothetical and i think its unlikely but who knows

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join