It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange things happening to me can someone explane?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ever since I can reamber I could flex the sides of my brains and hear some what like eletricity go all over my brain. One day I was watching tv and my mind start going crazy like coming to all these conclusions at about 6 words a second then i spazzed out and went blank for a few moments. a few months after that I got obsesed with a type of technolgy id rather not say. So I go to a nut hospital and they said theres a ? above my head. I could hear waves in my ears like some type of microwave was doing something to my brain ( before I went in I was pretty much a genus) now theres like this blockage in my brain that stops me from thinking and I can only talk in my concous . they put me on 600 mg of saroquel to take before bedtime to help fall asleep and it seems if i dont tell this doctor what he wants to hear he makes things worse for me. I could feel him controling me cause i couldnt move my eyes and i knew fake thoughts where trying to convince me the technolgy was not real. yes i sound schizo but this is real. I would walk up and down the halls and feeling them fix my posture and stuff its like im totally customizable. does anyone know anything about this iv being told im VERY special but idk what it means iv read a forum here that if you can make the sound and hear waves in your ears your chosen, a friend told me that I was devolping a power but the doctors put a blockage in my mind some how. I was keept at the hosptial 4 times longer than the average patient

the whole story

ok my x girlfriends dad is in the special forces one night she come to my house when she wasnt alowed and he got very angry so I was at my garage about a week later and hear a jet very low go over the garage and this cobweb # was all over the cracks of the door she text me "spider bite" then i saw little black specs and fibers come out of my legs so i come home and looked it up i found morgellons then strange stuff started happening so i looked into it more and saw morgellons is a cover up for nanotechnolgy. about a month later i find out they where sending me fake thoughts trying to get me to commit suicide. then I went to one of her friends house and i felt a sting on my leg like something was injected and they start laughing and I noticed the tv was skipping words so I take my phone put it on record and sit on my knee to watch what was going on. about 30 secs later i checked it and watched my entire face just freezing and my cheeks lifted up to my eyes and them talking about how they like it then i snap out of it and didnt even know what happend if not for the vid. then they pretty much give up on trying to get me to suicide and i was growing more and more dumber by each day till i had barly any mind yet i thought i was becoming a vegetable so i had no choice to get help. thats when the doc took me in and pretty much reporgramed my brain with some technolgy cause i went to a class where they talk about how you cant be controled and stuff and i herd a very loud beam in my ear and i thought to myself omg they have the technolgy to and it immidently turned off, for a week he said there was a ? mark above my head he couldnt figure me out and everytime i started freaking out in my mind they would call me to get ativans like they knew what was going on in my head he knows i know hes helping me its prob best i dont hear my paranoid ass mind from all this but i want it back so much if iv left out anything its because it was brainwashed out of me i just reamber not being able to move my eyes and fake thoughts going in my head while i was at the hospital then they give me a med with the side effect of like speech emparment and uncontrollable eye movment just to make me not think it was them but i refused to take it because I knew what they where doing trying there shutter island # finally they let me out once they whre convinced i wasnt suicidle and ALOT of meds for the first month or 2 but hes slowly decreasing it oh and they make you stupid till u belive nanos not in your body and slowly raise your speed up till u think its in you whice for me is very dumb cause iv just had to much proof and what i went thru
iv being told im very special and could be devolping powers thats being contained how do i break this blockage in my brain?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Johndeer1991

Let me guess...the strange things happening to you happen in twos?

Go to this thread for advice:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

haha

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is your second identical post.

I gotta say though, what you've written doesn't make much sense and it does sound like you're suffering badly from paranoid schizophrenia. You should keep going with the meds and try to trust in the doctors helping you. It's quite common and I really hope you can get through it. You gotta take the first step and admit there could be a problem though.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
*** CIVILITY PEOPLE ***

Practice it in this thread or be Post Banned,

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Johndeer1991

Is your name Bernard?

When you speak of flexing your brain, do you mean like the thing you do when you try to pop your ears, only you hold it that way? And it seems to make a rumbling sound? Is this what you mean or am I way off?

When you put your phone on record, do you still have the video or audio of that and if so, would you be ok with sharing it with us?
edit on 2/21/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid
This is your second identical post.

I gotta say though, what you've written doesn't make much sense and it does sound like you're suffering badly from paranoid schizophrenia. You should keep going with the meds and try to trust in the doctors helping you. It's quite common and I really hope you can get through it. You gotta take the first step and admit there could be a problem though.

Please bear this in mind as a possibility, John.

Best wishes.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

yeah flexing behind my ears, you described it perfectly what is it?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johndeer1991

Everyone can do this John. Myself included.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

when you feel like complete # and you text someone to make it stop and they instantly fix you and you feel like going from almost dead to feeling like brand new, theres no way around it to me its not schizo

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

Everyone can do this John. Myself included.

As can I. Don't take this as fat but it sounds like I'm flexing a muscle in the inner ear which creates a rumbling sound.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

when you feel like complete # and you text someone to make it stop and they instantly fix you and you feel like going from almost dead to feeling like brand new, theres no way around it to me its not schizo

It may not be, but you must look at the most logical, common possibilities first, surely?

There IS technology that can alter human brain patterns and so on, but you also have to ask yourself why you? Are you important enough to warrant the effort taken by changing you so?

I've been attacked John. By very sophisticated people, because I was foolish enough to be a bigmouth. But once they found out I was a nobody, I was no longer a threat, you see?
If you are important, then I could begin to understand, but if you aren't, then it may be a scary thought, but it might just be that you've overloaded your brain, or there's a chemical imbalance there. Did you know it can take nothing more than a slight change in the chemicals your brain produces (sometimes from what we eat even) to make one feel suicidal?
We know so little about the human brain and its potential. What has been well documented though, is the brains uncanny ability to fool us often.
It's wise to always bear this in mind, my friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sounds like some kind of serious mental issues and maybe you should try back at the institution.

Could be a brain tumor I guess or something. ???????

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
WOW someone forgot their meds today lol. I'll bet this isn't the first time you've inquired into this and I'll also bet you have been told all this before, especially since you went to a mental health facility over it. What different answer did you think we would give you here? Seems pretty easy to see to me you just need to stop "flexing your brain" I think you may have bruised it

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

sigh, there is always someone that takes it too far

But on a serious note, there is nothing wrong with getting checked out. However even if you arent schizo and you did go to a doctor with a story like this, they would make you into one

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The really important things that I see about this story is:

Girlfriend, who has controlling authoritarian father...

Who happens to be in some special forces/black ops

Probably has a top secret clearance plus..

Do you know what rank he holds in the military?

This looks like retaliation against his daughter having a boyfriend.. I have seen this type of thing happen many times, although none of them had access to black ops technology, fortunately..

If you have been tagged with a satellite capable RFID, you need to get some doctor to remove it ASAP..

Just tell the doctor you had a girlfriend who's father was a special ops military and was very angry at her having a boyfriend, who may have retaliated against you, because after that you had a lot of odd things happen..

Don't volunteer too much information to any new doctor, just the basics.

If you were chipped and you can get it removed, then move to a new city after the removal.

There are many cases of people finding chips through chance, or luck and end up getting them removed..

I wish you the best.

edit on 21-2-2011 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
maybe stronger meds? trust me there is NOTHING special about you other than you probably have some type of chemical malfunction.... You are just slightly nuts...
see your doctor and go back to the mental hospital, before you harm yourself or other... maybe you do have a tumor.. who knows...
poor guy..... dont forget your tin foil hat.

That kind of response is in very poor taste. Learn to comprehend a whole story's details before posting such an ignorant response.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok John check this out please? Who told you you were special ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join