It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 6 2011 - Worldwide march of Millions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Maybe that is why,people whomdont know anything with regards to T.I.P need to be informed. Facebook, Twitter,etcwould be a good place to start. But how long would it last before it is removed or it is shut down. And would people really care.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
people should stand up, even if we dont believe in all this man's ideas. I for one would participate. but like a lot of other posters said, how many people would actually do it?
they can't be drug away from the crappy sitcoms on the major networks, and crappy shows on cable or the lame social networks long enough to assemble.

Now, if the government shut down the internet...people would get off their behinds for sure! or take away all the awesome cell phone apps. haha

there is nothing wrong if you like those things, but some people just get carried away.

we will never see any solution to our problems until we all unite together to take them down! we all have different things we are really passionate about, we should all come together to take those out of power who's only care is MORE MONEY, and not our wellbeing.

thats the bigger picture we need to look at, & come together on!

i will be the one carrying a boombox blasting uprising by muse

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I think that you can also translate it to a march against the world government.

People will relate to that. Look at the world today... look at the world news today and you will see enough reassons to start a protest.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ladymerelda

I completly agree with you.

Somehow it looks that the people over here won't stand up that fast as if the people in the middle east are doing right now..

Maybe some will say that it is something different, but I believe that it is time for the whole world to stand up. It is really time for a change, now that we still have the time..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

its great that someone else sees the bigger picture, and yes the whole world must stand up while there is still time to fight. I mean really how long until our rights to assemble peacefully are taken away?

we all must come together!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
While capital and town center protests would be effective, a higher impact approach would be hijacking a local news station, or at least a gathering out front. Need passionate voices and people with a positive agenda to speak as early as possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You sir got and star and a flag due to this. If you think about it closely, this is indeed why it will be a worldwide revolution taking place from now and 2012. What you've seen in the news won't stop until the people regain the power and the appropriate leaders to represent them.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
We can't be all talk and no action, I just sit here and read up on all of the horrible things that are happening on this earth and I don't know how much longer I can continue to take it all in.

We can only get to heaven through hell. If you are a coward you will live in limbo forever.

I hope more people flag this, people at least of ATS should unite, we all claim to know the truth. Don't be afraid to stand up for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Come on people of ATS.

Let's all unite, now is the time

On Sunday, March 6, 2011, the freedom-loving people of this planet agree to peacefully assemble in all town squares around the world at 12:00 noon to liberate the planet. This gathering will be known as World Freedom Day.

We demand the following for our world and will not rest until these goals are met:

(1) All wars on Earth will end.
(2) All dictatorships, despots and undemocratic regimes will resign.
(3) All crime will be eradicated.
(4) All oppression, exploitation, and enslavement of people will end.

stevebeckow.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join