It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Carrion on MUFON and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
to chanting and meditation to "support" thier claims of contact

I don't think there's anything wrong with those types of people as long as what they say is something that can be checked out further. I get that you associate them with bong-smoking hippies after reading the rest of your post, but think that's harsh. Meditation especially has scientific studies to back it up so no-one who supports scientific analysis can discard it if they check it out properly. On the other hand, yeah, you need to be able to go somewhere with it and be able to investigate further. I share your distrust of those who say they've made contact and are reeling off lists of Aliens from different parts of the Universe but not giving people anything to work with. That's the type of thing that I think damages the field quite a lot. Maybe some of them are ahead of the curve in a huge way, but even if that's the case, there's no point in them coming forward unless they have solid methods of checking those claims out for the people interested.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Thanks for looking up the time and posting the picture. I just listened. Interesting that the project was supposedly "mothballed" and then shows up flying around.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by goatfish

Thanks for the tip
Also, I recommend checking out his "battle" with the owners of Open Minds
Wolves in sheep's clothing

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Who died and made him the authority on UFOlogy? I've read up on James and it seems his mind is made up on UFOs, thats why he left MUFON in my opinion. I honestly wonder if he has ever investigated anything that he hasnt debunked? just curious...I hope he used integrity in all of his investigations and didnt just try to further his point.
edit on 2/22/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Carrions book "the roswell deception" is out and it is for free:

historydeceived.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join