It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Vampires Case Closed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looking at cattle mutilations and the abductions and cloning experiments it seems proof that aliens are in fact vampiric in their origins. Looking back it would make sense they would want to impregnate humans and or clone them to get a nutritious supply of blood that could be harvested for their own nutrition.

If ufos and aliens did exist they would need resources and wouldnt be just dissecting animals like an 8th grade bio class. If their intelligent enough to travel the universe and bend light then I am sure they dont behave like juveniles in high school who are more concerned with updating their facebook status than faster then light travel.

So the cattle mutilations would merely be done to harvest specific parts of the animals that they later can feed upon for nutrition. This would save cargo space so they wouldnt need to carry tons of food with them. The abductions and missing time would represent the time when the aliens prey upon their victims draining their blood for sustenance after a long weary intergalactic travel. I notice in alot of abductions people bear marks or scars which are what we call in forensics trace evidence that leads to the conclusion that the aliens are sucking the blood of humans through these wounds to gain nourishment.

Aliens travel i ufos and fly just like vampires who also fly. This further cements the case that aliens are truly vampires who most likely make pit stops on earth to feed upon the living to gain nourishment before continuing on their journey. Vampires are known to be pale and aliens are grey this is not a resemblance but a matter of fact that further brings them together as one and the same being intent on using humans to sustain their species as a whole.

Alien abductions and accounts are often filled with stories of impregnation of human females only to have the child removed at a later time. This all validates the theory about aliens being vampires since babies blood would be the purest and sweetest since it is uncontaminated by a lifetime of drugs and alcohol. Most likely the blood of newborn is a delicacy to the aliens and reserved only for the more senior or elite of their coven. Many children are kidnapped each day and never found and since noone vanishes it only proves their being abducted and that the aliens are instead just eat the children to gain their vitality and nutrients.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

ummmm..

source?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow!! This is in the realm of ' fantasy' surely?
But I bet you could make $millions if you became a published author!
I cannot believe any of what you wrote Im afraid, TOTT for me.
Cargo? Coven? Babies blood? Pit stops?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You ARE kidding, right?

If not, I recommend "Plan 9 from Outer Space" for your viewing pleasure.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Every now and then ....

I come across a thread......

Which completely blows my mind, ....

... this is that thread, and you hit the gitdamn nail on the head. well done.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Looking at cattle mutilations and the abductions and cloning experiments it seems proof that aliens are in fact vampiric in their origins. Looking back it would make sense they would want to impregnate humans and or clone them to get a nutritious supply of blood that could be harvested for their own nutrition.
Looking at cattle mutilations and abductions and cloning experiments I see NOTHING, just NOTHING that even comes close to suggesting such a thing! First of all , vampirism is a very specific subject. Aliens are highly unlikely to be undead things from beyond the grave, interested in sucking the life energy out of people for food. From the nature of the wounds on the mutilated cattle that have been left about , I would run far more to the scientific interest end of the study scale.
Now, moving on to the impregnation / cloning of women. There are many rumours, and lots of unsubstantiated claims . Without something more firm than those to base your argument on, I dont see what you hope to achieve! For all you know they might be trying to assess what sort of a threat we pose, by genetic study of our make up, and that of our food animals.

If ufos and aliens did exist they would need resources and wouldnt be just dissecting animals like an 8th grade bio class. If their intelligent enough to travel the universe and bend light then I am sure they dont behave like juveniles in high school who are more concerned with updating their facebook status than faster then light travel.

If UFO do exist, AND are the vehicles of extraterrestrial beings, then I can tell you one thing. They wont have concerns as petty as powering the craft. The craft will deal with its needs by itself more than likely , absorbing energy from various sources, including the interaction with the magnetosphere and gravity well of our planet, the solar wind from the sun, and perhaps sitting about in the Io flux tube for a bit. If alien life has come here from affar, it wont have gotten here with ships that need fuel . They will have had to have moved WELL past that to break the speed of light, or at least to move fast enough that they could get back before thier children die of old age!

So the cattle mutilations would merely be done to harvest specific parts of the animals that they later can feed upon for nutrition. This would save cargo space so they wouldnt need to carry tons of food with them. The abductions and missing time would represent the time when the aliens prey upon their victims draining their blood for sustenance after a long weary intergalactic travel. I notice in alot of abductions people bear marks or scars which are what we call in forensics trace evidence that leads to the conclusion that the aliens are sucking the blood of humans through these wounds to gain nourishment.

So you think the cattle mutilations are now what, a snack food aquisition before going back home? Are you serious ? Have you considered the very real possibilitly that not only would human flesh be unplesant to a visiting alien speices, but also that any food we are likely to represent , would be poisonous to alien life? I mean have you really thought this through ?

Aliens travel i ufos and fly just like vampires who also fly. This further cements the case that aliens are truly vampires who most likely make pit stops on earth to feed upon the living to gain nourishment before continuing on their journey. Vampires are known to be pale and aliens are grey this is not a resemblance but a matter of fact that further brings them together as one and the same being intent on using humans to sustain their species as a whole.

Aliens are supposedly scientificaly advanced as a species, and travel via complex and mindbuggeringly powerful machines, which zip them all about the cosmos as if it were a mere trip to the store. Vampires however, either hover, all under thier own power, or turn into bats and fly off into the mere moonlight, to some dusty castle thats actualy here on this planet. Not else where in the universe, like for instance, the place the aliens are likely to come from. Aliens are NOT from Transyl-bloody-vania.

Alien abductions and accounts are often filled with stories of impregnation of human females only to have the child removed at a later time. This all validates the theory about aliens being vampires since babies blood would be the purest and sweetest since it is uncontaminated by a lifetime of drugs and alcohol. Most likely the blood of newborn is a delicacy to the aliens and reserved only for the more senior or elite of their coven. Many children are kidnapped each day and never found and since noone vanishes it only proves their being abducted and that the aliens are instead just eat the children to gain their vitality and nutrients.

NONE of the theories you have been presenting are validated anywhere in your post. You have offered nothing but yet another thread that attempts without even the MEREST provocation , to entwine two mythologies into one, as if you simply cannot be bothered to solve both mysteries independantly of one another. There was no validation, because no mere testimony will ever amount to validation in these matters. Show us some proof, or some new thinking, some diagrams, some facts and figures, some half way new material... ANYTHING but this, which is basicaly a repeat of the aliens are deamons threads from a month ago, and earlier today , and so on and so forth.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I watched Buffy for 7 yrs and they never flew. Only Dracula can fly...Didnt you know that?

Aliens are not vampires..come on! Use your brain!!

Vampires are fiction. Do you even know where they came from? Look up Vlad the Impaler then read about Bram Stoker. There is where you vampires come from.

Your title is a joke I hope because if you believe this you need to seek help.

Also where is your proof or sources?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Go ahead and call me crazy I can take it and its nothing I havent heard before in my field.

I bet they called edison and AYN Rand crazy too but they still spoke truth to power. Tieing all those events together unleashes the true nature to these misunderstood entities by finally placing aliens as vampires that thirst for blood to sustain their race. Maybe its because my logical arguments are sound that so many will scoff at them but I dont write opinion I offer facts tied together over decades of research into ufology that existed before me and will continue after I am gone.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

In their defense they were not saying vampires were aliens...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Go ahead and call me crazy I can take it and its nothing I havent heard before in my field.

I bet they called edison and AYN Rand crazy too but they still spoke truth to power. Tieing all those events together unleashes the true nature to these misunderstood entities by finally placing aliens as vampires that thirst for blood to sustain their race. Maybe its because my logical arguments are sound that so many will scoff at them but I dont write opinion I offer facts tied together over decades of research into ufology that existed before me and will continue after I am gone.

HAHA sorry but your "logical arguments are sound" well that is a matter of opinion.

Facts are proven and you have ZERO proof just words.

I believe in aliens but they are not vampires. Could they be responsible for cow mutilations? Sure but so could the government and their crazy wack job scientists in their evil underground labs.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
"Vampire" is a Human creation.

If Aliens feed on Humans, then they are still "Aliens"....And we are "food"

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

HAHA sorry but your "logical arguments are sound" well that is a matter of opinion.

Facts are proven and you have ZERO proof just words.

I believe in aliens but they are not vampires. Could they be responsible for cow mutilations? Sure but so could the government and their crazy wack job scientists in their evil underground labs.

Lol you do realize how crazy you sound right? Vampires are fiction but aliens arent? What proof do have that aliens exist? Good lord.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Its a FACT that aliens sustain themselves by devouring newborns and feeding on the blood of the innocent. Here is another fact that further substantiates my claim. Throughout all the abduction encounters and their torrid stories of having their babies taken by the aliens who are in actuality Draculas, there is no proof that these children were ever returned to earth. That means since the children never returned they were eaten by the vampires who are in fact aliens. All life requires energy to survive and that is a fact which directly leads to my conclusion that aliens feed on the living but prefer to eat human babies because of their sweet taste. This can be seen in humans who eat veal which is also a baby.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Heck ya man!! you just gave this forum the GOAT.. You are awesome and I will never doubt you again....EVAR. Be well and good journeys on your quest to believe it's not butter!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In a sense, we all compete for energy, however, it is the artificial energies that create "desire". Many people are emotionally parasitic, aliens take it to another level.
edit on 22-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

The truth is out there that aliens are vampires. Dont close youre mind to the idea that they exist all around us. Your post is proof that Psy-Vamps are draining your ability to see the issue clearly by blurring the reality of their existence and causing you to believe it is merely a conspiracy. This is a true demonstration of their power to make it so when you read about the truth behind the motivations of Draculas, you just ignore it or pass it off as inconsequential. Its not real, and Vampires dont exist, is what the Vampire Covens want you to believe, because their afraid once true disclosure occurs they will be hunted down much like during the inquisition to uncover their blood ties to the dark overlords of the universe that prey upon mankind out of an insatiable blood lust for flesh.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Dracula was a name associated with a secret order of knights , called the Order Of The Dragon. This organisation was founded by Sigismund of Luxembourg to defend the Holy Roman Empire (of which he was the Emperor, as well as being king of several other European locales which do not feature in this topic at all). This order of knights was founded with the intent of protecting the realms of the Holy Roman Empire, and the wider continent from the Turks.
Vlad the Impaler, or Vlad III Dracula of Wallachia, was the son of Vlad II Dracul, who was admitted to the Order Of The Dragon in the year 1431. Dracula means "Son of Dracul".
When you use the name Dracula, to describe all vampires, you are in fact betraying the total lack of any form of work or thought you have used in the creation of your thread. The way you use terminology, and the way you have presented your "information" make me think that the conclusions you claim to have reached,are not the results of careful research (none of which you have seen fit to provide for our obeservation) but the results of an invention.
You have to , absolutely have to provide some sort of proof when making claims of this nature. State your sources, show your work. All the information I just provided is widely available, and known to anyone with even the most rudimentary historical interest, or at least to anyone who has a passing interest in the history of the region in which Vlad the third lived.
I have already provided more checkable facts in this post, than you have in your WHOLE THREAD so far. You can go and check for yourself the veracity of any of the information I have provided. I recommend that you do so, since having information BEFORE spouting off at the mouth, may prevent you from making it seem as though you are incapable of researching your thread content properly next time.

top topics

join