It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran reader. New member. Hi ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've been reading ATS for years now. I came across the site while I was in high school and have never failed to creep around the site ever since. This website is probably one of the more incredible displays of the internet being a productive tool as opposed to just mind-numbing nonsense. This site over the years has helped me to expand my awareness and I feel its time to be a part of the community and to contribute. Many thanks to the ATS creators for creating a place of enlightenment and the ATS community for enriching it. Happy postings!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
welcome, nice to see you have finally become a member!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WindWarrior89

Tere tulemast WW89...

Good intro - and it appears it is indeed time to contribute to the community...I can feel your motivation.

And remember - if you find yourself getting frustrated with the site, it may be trying to tell you something...so, keep an open mind and the frustration seems to go away.

Enjoy...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WindWarrior89

Hi WindWarrior89, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yep, I concur; excellent intro. I lurked for years as well and once I took the plunge it's truly been a blast.

Catch ya on the boards!

top topics

join