It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce’s Next Predication coming True?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was recently reviewing some of Edgar Cayce’s history.
www.edgarcayce.org...
I don't believe everything that he said, but he has hit a bull's eye on some very significant events.
He correctly foretold the collapse of the stock market in 1929, WWII, the deaths of two future POTUS’s while in office (Roosevelt and Kennedy), the recent magnetic pole shift and using blood as a diagnostic tool.
He also gave the position of some very large oil fields in Texas to someone. Any guesses to whom that may have been? He also prophesied the current uprising in Egypt and Libya. And problems with China.
www.dreamscape.com...
Closer to home (The USA), he predicted problems in The Davis Strait. I thought, what is this?

So I started poking around a little, keeping in mind his thoughts about China. Well, here’s what I found.
China has been begun to monopolize the mining along the west side of The Davis Strait. This includes some of the Ungava Bay territory.
www.sikunews.com...

Then, there is this map that I found from here:
www.nr.gov.nl.ca...
There are Chinese characters displayed that I have no idea of what they mean. For all I know, it could say," future secret underground missile bases." I did wonder what the flag symbol, next to the Canadian flag means? The right half looks like a warhead coming out of a nosecone.

Here is another interesting link. I wonder who, " Nancy Emperor" and "Orchan" are?
www.24hgold.com...
At any rate, it sure seems like some of Cayce's predictions are spot on.
Oh and another thing, I'm going to rename my OP, the "everything about Edgar Cayce Thread" and monopolize on all of the future threads. On second thought, nah, I have a big enough ego as it is. If anybody needs some extra ego, just u2u me and I'll send you some of mine.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
While I cannot read the language either, the arrows are pointing to Newfoundland and Labrador. They are the same province even though Nfld. is an island in the Atlantic and Labrador is part of the mainland.

The item beside the Canadian flag is thier provincial flag.

ETA...

The region in question contains some of the richest mineral deposits on the planet in some of the oldest known rock strata.

Look up Inco (nickle and iron) and Alcan (aluminum) for an idea about how massive these deposits actually are.

edit on 21-2-2011 by [davinci] because: Form & Content

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
While I cannot read the language either, the arrows are pointing to Newfoundland and Labrador.

They are the same province even though Nfld. is an island in the North Atlantic and Labrador is part of the mainland.

The item beside the Canadian flag is the provincial flag.

Thank you for clarifying whose flag it belongs too.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'd be interested to find out what the flag means but I'd hazard a guess that a resource may be found and China may possibly cause trouble in trying to maintain dominion over the passage to get those resources.

Edit, I know what the flag is now, thanks
edit on 21-2-2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
China may possibly cause trouble in trying to maintain dominion over the passage to get those resources.

Agreed, China will probably start sending it's Navy over to "protect" it's interests.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Agreed, China will probably start sending it's Navy over to "protect" it's interests.

Perhaps, but that is not an area to go wandering around. Extremely harsh conditions both on the water and on land. Even with control over Tibet, there is nothing anywhere in China to prepare them for what they will encounter in that area.

Also, the Canadian Navy and Coast Guard would both have an issue with Chinese warships in OUR territorial waters. Then of course, there is also the DEW line: Norad/Canada's early warning radar system for the high arctic...I can see the Americans getting twitchy if the Chinese were creeping around it.

...China may possibly cause trouble in trying to maintain dominion over the passage to get those resources.

That would be the most likely reason.

All of the Arctic bordering nations are working to define what the territorial map for the Arctic Ocean is going to look like. I can see the Chinese wanting to move thier ships through there not just to save time shipping resources home, but also to show that they have been using the area (prior to the maps being settled) and therefore have a right to access it.

There is alot going on in world politics concerning the Arctic Ocean opening up for both shipping and exploitation...it's not everyday that a 'new' region is made available for the world's nations to carve up.
edit on 21-2-2011 by [davinci] because: Form & Content

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I'd be interested to find out what the flag means but I'd hazard a guess that a resource may be found and China may possibly cause trouble in trying to maintain dominion over the passage to get those resources.

China would have no claim to any of it either way. The UN recognizes whats called an EEZ (Economic Exclusion Zone) that allows nations to calim up to 200 miles off their coast line (no coast, no EEZ) for fishing / mineral rights.

China is notorious for interpreting the EEZ as very stringent. They would not make their own argument to justify their position, only to ignore it in other parts of the world where they dont have standing.

Is it possible it might be a joint venture between Canada, the province and China?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
But how can China go to Canadian Backyard? Don't they know that the Brits will also be coming in if China goes to war with Canada

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
But how can China go to Canadian Backyard? Don't they know that the Brits will also be coming in if China goes to war with Canada

It's not war, yet. The Chinese influence in that area is enough to be a problem. China has a horrible Eco-Safe policy, actually it's non-existent. That's why there is so much pollution in China.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

China is notorious for interpreting the EEZ as very stringent. They would not make their own argument to justify their position, only to ignore it in other parts of the world where they dont have standing.

Is it possible it might be a joint venture between Canada, the province and China?

That's what it is.
www.sikunews.com...

A Chinese mining giant and a Canadian mining company are set to take over Canadian Royalties’ Nunavik Nickel Mine project, reports the Nunatsiaq News.

China is also partners with a couple of companies in Alberta`s gas and oil industry.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Xcathdra

That's what it is.
www.sikunews.com...

A Chinese mining giant and a Canadian mining company are set to take over Canadian Royalties’ Nunavik Nickel Mine project, reports the Nunatsiaq News.

China is also partners with a couple of companies in Alberta`s gas and oil industry.

Amazing, thank you for your contribution.
I can see where Cayce's prediction can now become true.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hopefully, all involved in the mining (and in Alberta) follow all the environmental rules. There are a lot of regulations in Canada involving resources, but our government and corporations have been known to falter at times.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Violater1

Hopefully, all involved in the mining (and in Alberta) follow all the environmental rules. There are a lot of regulations in Canada involving resources, but our government and corporations have been known to falter at times.

Yes indeed, they all falter. I just wonder if this is where China will exploit this situation when it happens. I can then see Canada telling them to get out. That's where the problem may arise, and cause the strife in The Davis Strait.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
His predictions on the Egyptian uprisings were spot on.
He did seem to have some sort of psychic edge.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

The same issue would arise in the South Atlantic with the Falkland Islands (UK). Because of the land their, they can technically challenege any mineral / gas deposit findings in the area as being part of their territory. I am sure Argentina views it the other way, but you get the idea.

top topics

join