It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape of things to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey ATS this is my solo thread so I'd like to say Hi and share the Deal with you.
I had a little one on one time with a guy who seems to be quite insightful so with this just pop back in and check on the progress and maybe do a little research and math and throw in your 2cents worth + tax comes to $39,948.97
Lets give it a kick
Here is what he had to say
:::::
Iridium massive conspiracy.
Lithium the reaon for afghan war? That would imply that we were all conned into a fake war.
Sea brat was an alternative to corexit that was cleaner and they put profit before human lives!!
Was michael Jackson killed or did he choose his avatar? Hence the Overdose and doctor blamed? Michael had something that tptb cannot harness, the power of love as did lennon.
Operation bloodstone
Niburu aka Orcus.

I also feel the internet kill switch could be flicked at any moment.

Governments please please do NOT REACT to any missile attacks other than interception.
Any milliles fired intercept those please do NOT fire upon those that may fire or launch.
I feel that someone from else where may hold the trigger. I Mean for example and example only!!!! If Iran had launched only intercept not attack because the one holding the trigger may not be in Iran. Or any other country!!
This is an example only.

Something is wrong I can feel it.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
his words not mine, but ask your self this...Have you also been on a quest to find answers lately?
edit on 21-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have indeed and I know which member you got this from, in which case you're right, seems very insightful.

I'd S&F to help get this seen but he requested to not have that treatment but if any others have info or ideas or even opinions on such things then debate is all that's needed until an understanding can be reached.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

its not about stars keep them, i cant sell them on the antique show

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
From a member here who sent this my way:

Have you a laser pen or sky pointer? Also google earth or possibly the other sky map?
Let me know asap.

I am going to show you something but will leave you to figure it out.
Trust me this one will not take long to figure out coz it will be blatantly obvious.

Can you post this on things to come thread. Thanks.
You will love this. I promise.

ATS members with lazer pens or sky pointers need to reply here.

Turn on your google earth.
Put a place mark on your location on earth view. ( Doesn't have to be exact) its ok I aint a stalker.
Go outside and point your pen into the sky.
Notice the time you do this.
Now flick to google sky.

Did it work?

How is it that the lazer origonates from your place mark yet its from space?

Well I dunno scooby?

I sincerely hope that it worked.
Make sure you know what time. It should have worked.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Again, same member, can't conclusively say I fully understand or such but more to the above:

In regard to the laser.
If you go to sky map or google sky shouldn't the laser have origionated from earth?
Now add place mark either end and flick to earth view find your place mark and you will find its somewhere near.

So how would you explain that?

Could Iridium satalites or the similar be infact projecting false images?
Maybe?

Also one other thing that intrigues me.
Moon and mars surface craters?
Thank God for the moon that has took our hits.

Or
Is it a case of hollow earth theory where we may just be on the inside and our quakes are results of impacts on the outside?
No I don't have proof this one is just a ferked up theory.
Just a thought that's all.

Its not possible is it?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A paperclip holds documents of the order who may have had dealing with Orcus 115 over the bloodstone which was acient town from the nordic in the antartic last place you ever look to find it, jackson is the homogeneity between two states was an electrically charged performer takes one to find one through viberations lots of static quakes when performing
The bell as well fell in 1968? containing Orcus, Orcus is also a perfomer of two worlds one as dwarf and the keeper of death jackson also performed the Orcus dance as in thriller a dance when hades becomes full it overuns into the land of the living.it some will see as the fountain.
It seems the order has merly re-aminated and still trying to finish what was started to pay with the blood of sheep
Some will see it as being an alantian of the golden age story of long ago.simular story of the mayans

Some are not affected by the signals generated by the musical harp they remain lone wolf in sheep cloths.some say wolfs survive by intution and always hunt in the now, soon the wolf will go to the den and wait for the great hunt, there will be buzz words for that too.
crazy times ahead!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
thankyou to those of you that posted on this thread.It was a thought experiment involving a third party. This person does not want to participate in a give and take relationship and circumvented this thread to put out info on another thread caring not a bit about my standing with ATS and the mods. I really believe this person has something to offer,but he needs to realize that most of the ATS community are not stupid. And the mods are not stupid. We are a very intelligent crowd here, now I am that much smarter. If we all focus on the goal of getting to the truth rather than scoring a story, I think now more than ever we can expose the truth. TRUTH sets us free. I mean instead of throwing out some crap and getting somebody to do or share in the dirty work, just push out a story that scores a home run. The audience isnt stupid, we get it. The Audience is and makes up ATS. Thats all I have to say........
edit on 22-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: grammer

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
hey Jazz10, you have a lot to offer. But not here at ATS,obviously we are a calibre a little off from you...NO? take care and stay warm...Mikeybiznaz out!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well water is gold in some places, places is where people go to coverge upon, Water now falls under golbal warming, a trendy tide of words that flow in ebb, Engineers for water may be called undertakers might date back to the days of the black plague,water can be both cure and posion Some things that restirict rivers would be simular to a beaver that makes a dam, a dam in the ocean of water a suspended dam, beaver's are seen as engineer's also they carry dieases into the water has to be treated under the acts, peak water freshness for golbal warming.
Water is a strange substance, jesus also thought so turning water into wine like turning lead into gold.
water comes out of the tap in drips really just a huge flow of drips, works almost like a zipper, a water zipper, simular to a designer that can make a funky zipper out of different materials yet still a functional zipper make the zipper foldable, collaspable. same for a toy designer for DNA can be made into a zipper toy, very imagnative designers, toys for children to play with. Now they can make nano zippers very small zippers, zippers that can be used in medicine sciences keep out flu's like now peak flu season, such a zipper be worth mabe more than oil or gold depending on what you can make the zipper do?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
As the first member to post to this thread who has not only recently joined,
I'd like to ask WTF is this thread about? Is this a meme or game?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

The stars shine bright on an Indiana night, my TV shows, but nobody knows the trouble I've seen. The cellphone rings but the man in green states that it's not to be while the whales are singing and the clock is ticking. A hermit exists in a cave where the ashtray sits on a container that is filled with doritos. The kettle is quiet as it has no water therefore cannot whistle to the robin who sits outside.

amIdoingitright?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yes of coarse your doing it right
What ever that is?

As we see here they mention staples
Once the liposomes are fused together, adjacent liposome walls are chemically "stapled" to each other, making the structure more stable and less likely to break down too quickly following injection.
A zipper could easy replace the staple invoking the T cell.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thanks I get it now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d139325fe38b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hello folks step right up and play the shell game, guess where the nut is and win your money back.
The trick is not to listen to the illisionist, 2011 to 2012 is a stage set for the real deal, sure there is someting going on but it all leading to the shell with the nut, the real money is luring all to the big bet, what's the wager
what drives a country upwards is war, famous war machine is a foot, right now it's shifting all the suckers in the crowd trying to crack the shell with the nut, there will be a ship sinking for sure on this one.
The stage will be a wounded eagle thats drawing a dragon and bear, the eagle flies the highest see the furthest, the nest looks weak so does its protector the dragon and bear are hungry in many ways will travel and hit from the west, cafeful of the false prophet. The rest is an oily affair of revenge that sets the stage for the west.
No other reason the the shell game being played with the rules ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

Saddle the camels we ride at dawn.

top topics

join