It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is a theoretical weapon i have read about in the past called the etw or earthquake triggering weapon. essentialy all you do is fire an energy or sound wave at a fault line and no matter how small it is it will go off and can create massive chain reactions from triggering other faults to creat a huge earth quake. this could be used as a great way for an attack.
I have also read about the militaires HAARP program where charged energy is fired up into the innosphere. but if you can fire the energy wav es off at the right angle you can turn it into the ETW.
could HAARP be used as an ETW and could the military have any sort of plans for using this way. Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
yea shake those bastards up!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
my main hobble is the paranormal but i like kick ass weapons to.cool post dude.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
People really need to find some proof about their wild claims about HAARP. They see a bunch of antennas and claim it is some wonder weapon

Though I will say that I have heard about Russians using some kind of tactical nuke to shift tectonic plates. This was mentioned on ATS few times during the BPoil spill incident.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

unfortunatly there is not a huge amount of document evidence that is really condensed but with energy waves you can do quite a bit

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

unfortunatly there is not a huge amount of document evidence that is really condensed but with energy waves you can do quite a bit

HAARP is more than likely some kind of atmospheric ionization device. In other words, it was designed to manipulate weather patterns. Weather manipulation has been a project undertaken by many countries for half a century (Russia/China/US/Canada/etc).

Is there technology out there to create earthquakes? Yes. They're called bombs. What is the point of developing some earthquake causing energy device when bombs are much cheaper and more practical?

I will even say that a lot of strange earthquakes that occur in aparent testing ranges have nothing to do with HAARP, but are probably from underground nuke tests. The only internationally sanctions method of nuclear testing is underground, so all powers who are developing nuclear weapons test them underground (US even admitted to it).

Seriously, I see people who blame HAARP for every extraordinary environmental shift as being on the same baseless lines as those who claim UFOs must all be aliens. It's all sensationalism.

And seriously, what monsters would actually use direct environmental weapons on other people? Has the world leadership truly gone the insane? I don't think so, and I wouldn't even blame the Americans for doing it without seeing any hard evidence.

And on top of that, let's talk "energy". Energy is not just something that humans can only harness through machines like HAARP. Energy is omnipresent; it flows through all things and how humans use it, whether conciously or more likely not, will produce much more devastating results than the work of any machine. Energy is also manipulated by all living organisms, fauna/floral/or microbrial alike. It is the keystone of the ecosystem, and there is no possible way that humans can create anything as devastating as what nature can do. This is why I ignore a lot of theories about HAARP.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
This is a theoretical weapon i have read about in the past called the etw or earthquake triggering weapon. essentialy all you do is fire an energy or sound wave at a fault line and no matter how small it is it will go off and can create massive chain reactions from triggering other faults to creat a huge earth quake. this could be used as a great way for an attack.
I have also read about the militaires HAARP program where charged energy is fired up into the innosphere. but if you can fire the energy wav es off at the right angle you can turn it into the ETW.
could HAARP be used as an ETW and could the military have any sort of plans for using this way. Any thoughts?

its the same in theory as using certain electron lacking compounds to make lightning, would work but we need certain material for it, i personally believe that lgihtning would be easier since it wouldn't cause as much tetonic activity as an earthquake

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
just saw a thing on the history channel about a bomb that was designed for the same purpose.the bomb had the code name tall boy.it was designed by a British scientist in ww2 or the cold war i don't remember when exactly but this weapon was built.the idea was to launch a bomb in a vertical trajectory as it hit the ground the spinning motion the weapon preformed caused it to drill into the ground and detonate under the earths surface causing an earthquake underground devastating anything around the bombs explosive radius.it was one of the biggest bombs ever created to date.its not even a nuclear weapon and is still the most powerful explosive bomb in the world!i guess the military is trying to bring this idea back.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Tesla supposedly built a device based on resonance frequency that could shake anything apart and cause earthquakes if left running long enough.

Bill

top topics

join