It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...And where is the Webbot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A couple of years ago I spent $10 out of curiosity and got one of the webbot reports and the language was so garbled and unspecific that it was all but impossible to get any info from it. Full of phrases like "space goat droppings" and "this could happen if THAT happens but only if so and so gets that" The Time Wave Zero is hard to comprehend for sort of the same reason. So many things happened all over the world on a certain day, that it's hard to correlate all that information, and point to a date and say THAT'S it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is also the Deepwater oil spill resonating exactly with 1979 Ixtoc oil spill. There is even a thread in here about that...

Anyway, for next days, check out these:

FEBRUARY 24 2011

March 9 – Responding to national outrage at the defeat at Adowa, Italian Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns.

FEBRUARY 25 2011

June 15 – An earthquake and tsunami in Sanriku, Japan, kills 27,000

FEBRUARY 26 2011

July 30 – Shortly after 6:30 pm, at a crossing just west of Atlantic City, New Jersey, two trains collide, crushing five loaded passenger coaches, killing fifty and seriously injuring approximately sixty, in the 1896 Atlantic City rail crash

August 27 – The shortest war in recorded history, the Anglo-Zanzibar War, starts at 9 in the morning and lasts for 45 minutes of shelling

FEBRUARY 28 2011

1896- 1897

November 30 – A large carcass, later postulated to be the remains of a gigantic octopus, is found washed ashore near St. Augustine, Florida.

January 4 – A British force is ambushed by Chief Ologbosere, son-in-law of the Oba of Benin. This leads to a punitive expedition against Benin

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Also, next big date of Timewave is March 18 to March 2 2011...
Resonating with 1900, Boxer Rebellion in China, food riots, leaders elimination and this kind of things...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Most of the people see Timewave in a superficial way. You really have to see the small things of the theory after you have looked to the big picture.
The proof is in details.

The most general thing that Timewave says is that the technological progress and social connection is accelerating in a exponential ( soon to reach inifinity ) way.

And this is very evident right now.

The distance of time between major inventions and breakthroughs is getting smaller and smaller...
Soon it will eventually be zero.

And time is not linear, but fractal , and history is not linear but cyclic.

Cyclic in the sense that some human behaviors can be predicted.

Timewave could be called the dna of historical behavior.

There are plenty of threads and Mckenna interviews and Evasius you tube videos you guys can see to know more about this.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Alright, Mr. Z. You win. You can outpost me.

I still think it's a combination of "fun with numbers", "random events" and voodoo, but I digest.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Everything was considered pseudo-science in the past. Than it became self evident.

You can say " fun numbers " I can say " calculated through math ".

You can say " Randomness " I can say " Resonance with a specific period " and I can show you some proofs.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

is there a way to determine with at least some specificity what the 'dataset' in question portends? is there any actionable data that one can glean from this stuff?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

The more specific I can get:

Check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every day now, resonates with two specific months of a year ( for example 1895 ) AND with ONE day of 1943 ( soon 1944 and than 1945 ).
Today resonates with November 9 1943.

Evasius threads are also excellent to research this graph. Now he moved to you tube for diffusion of the theory through videos like " Timewave Zero 2010 " and " Timewave Zero 2011 ".
Google them.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So what then? In all these "dips" and "blips" there have never been any that coincided with no event whatsoever?
If I throw enough darts at a dartboard some will hit the bullseye.
That doesn't make me a bar-room champion however.
Besides, if the current criteria is that every day, as you say, coincides with a two month period of the past, well yeah that's going to increase the chances that the "dip/blip" matches up with "some" event however minor or major.
That's not the mystical deciphering of the nature or space/time.
That's the law of probability, chance, averages...take your pick.
edit on 2/22/2011 by dethduck because: spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Hi.

I'll make this short and sweet.

With all of the upheaval in the Middle East, where is the Webbot?

Wasn't it supposed to "predict" just these types of things?

And what about it's buddy, Mr. Timewave Zero?

Thanks,

The Rabbit

Timewave Zero doesn't predict the future, it predicts that novelty will increase as we count down to zero time. McKenna looked at the theory retrospectively to say that it appeared to coincide with epic events in history as a means of demonstrating how his theory worked. He never said it would be able to be used to predict certain events. Though in McKenna's defence he did say that as we get close to zero time, we would see evermore tremendous changes in the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

i agree, deffinetly fun with numbers.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: oh no

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join