It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...And where is the Webbot?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
you dont have to throw things,.
jeezzz

Not lazy,.maybe, just dont buy into it

And what does it cost you, or anyone else who responded, to actually check instead of just claiming right away that the global rioting doesn't show on Timewave Zero?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

you dont have to throw things,.
jeezzz

Not lazy,.maybe, just dont buy into it

And what does it cost you, or anyone else who responded, to actually check instead of just claiming right away that the global rioting doesn't show on Timewave Zero?
Ok
Ok ,. please just get off me,...
Alright,... there might be Some... validity to the graph,..
Just stop yelling at me

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ok
Ok ,. please just get off me,...
Alright,... there might be Some... validity to the graph,..
Just stop yelling at me

I am not yellng, just puting things in perspective.

BTW, I would rather nothing was happening, but Timewave zero is predicting the downward trend to continue until it seems March of this year.

Let's wait and see what happens?
edit on 21-2-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

That graph had 2007-2010 with the white dot around 2008. Did I miss something?

Edit for second line..
edit on 21-2-2011 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

Probably the graph shown is wrong, but you can see it on your own on thread Timewave Zero Countdown to Transition FIRST page...

So many people should start to search for themselves and stop asking people to search for them.
No offence

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Lol

People still believe in this rubbish? Webbot was designed to predict stock market trends, by analysing where most the activity was. Bet nobody who still believes in this can explain how it works

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
When timewave graph goes down the way it did on November 14 2010 is always going down for 64 DAYS.

THIS is the 2010 graph: www.videolife.tk...

Here all the graphs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here another thing to see about January

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Web Bot = The Great Prophet Google.

Seriously? A webcrawler that collects
keywords to formulate predictions?
I love how last time I heard Cliff High
on C2C he was confronted about the
many false web bot predictions and
instead of replying he continued to
babble on about the latest doom and
gloom predictions. Anyone remember
the so called "Summer of Hell" that
never came to be? Or the one about
portals that were supposed to open
up and swallow politicians?

Timewave Zero = Nostradamus for DOS 5.0

This one kills me as much as the fanaticism
over it and it's creator. Yeah it lines up so great
with history that when T.M. realized how
popular the 2012 meme was getting he "adjusted"
the starting point to line up with it. Seriously,
this and all his "work"are derived from his
hallucination trips with '___'. That's like me
dropping acid and then developing the Unifying
Theory Einstein never could. How can anyone
take this seriously? No offense, Zagari.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

We have done TESTS:

First one was in September/ October 2008:
September 15 2008 was a novel dip, Lehman Brothers Bankruptcy
October 7 2008 big novel jump, the start of the Recession
December 2008 Scientists say they have found evidence for water vapour and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere of the extrasolar planet HD 189733 b This was on December 10, date pin pointed by Timewave Zero

Second test was on second week of February 2009, February 7 to 12 2009, and we got the Australian massive bushfires.

Third test was June 25 2009. The Timewave thread indicated ON JUNE 16 2009 that on JUNE 25 a global event would have happened that would have the global attention.

Iranian turmoil was resonancing with French revolution of the 1790s decade.

Than, the death of Micheal Jackson resonated with the death of Louis XIV:

- Married a kings daughter, was charged with treason, death was controversial, tests being done to confirm
This happened to both of them.

Mj was called " The King "

Than October 26 2009 test:

The Ukraine resonance, the Great Fire of Podil of 1811 circa that resonated with the 2009 Ukrainian flu epidemy

Than the dip of the Haitian quake

Than the dip of February 25 2010 - March 5 2010 that resonated with 1822 Chilean quake and so with the 2010 February's Chile quake 8.8.

Next dip of novelty were April 10 2010, Poland tragedy and April 14 2010, Iceland eruption.

Than, a date pin pointed as a peak was May 6 2010, economic event.

From November 12 2010 to January 18 2011, the massive descent into novelty, we had:

- G20 failure
- Ireland economic problems
- Spain, Portugal economic problems
- November 17 2010, Cern captures black matter
- November 23 2010, the Korean shelling
- November 28 2010, Wikileaks
- December 2 2010, Israeli massive fire, the silicium based bacteria discovery
- December 7 2010, the arrest of Assange, that resonates with

Assange and Ned Kelly resonance:

Ned Kelly was captured on June 28, 1880 which resonates with November 26, 2010. He ended up being hung on November 11, 1880 which resonates with November 29, 2010. Ned Kelly was a famous Australian Bush Ranger who was basically resisting the British government by blatantly breaking all of its laws. Its similar in theme to Assange, who is Australian and is also resisting governments. The means are vastly different. November 28, 2010 was when Wikileaks started publishing and on November 29 the Australian Government had this to say.

On November 30, Interpol issued an arrest warrant and on December 7th he was in prison. The timing is almost right and the theme is quite similar, so perhaps this could be a resonance. The big difference of course is that Assange is not dead yet.

One other thing that is interesting is that the Kelly gang had metal armour made for themselves for their final showdown with the police. The police had never faced a foe like this before though they were able to shoot him in the legs which were unprotected. This is similar with Assange since he is using a method to "attack" the government which has not been tried before.

Also interestingly, Ned Kelly was somewhat of a hero of the time - some 30,000 people signed a petition to spare his life for example. Even though he was a criminal his name is a legend in Australia in a similar way to Jesse Jackson etc in the Wild West of America. I suppose that is fitting in itself, since some people are calling the internet the new wild west in cyber space and the accepted public opinion is that Assange is a criminal, but a lot of people are praising him as a hero.

Than, on December 14 2010 we had massive riots in Rome, with cars on fire...

Than, on December 30 2010, resonancing with one of the Yellow River floods, comes the massive Australian flood of Queensland.
A similar problem in Queensland happened in the 1880s decade, and also than too, a hurricane followed the water problem.

January 8 2011 dip, and the American shooting.

January 14 2011, Tunisian riots, than January 18- 25 2011, the explosion of the Egyptian revolution.

JANUARY 26 2011

1891:

January 31 – The Portuguese republican revolution breaks out in the northern city of Porto.

2011. EGYPT

February 21 – Springhill, Nova Scotia suffers a serious mining disaster.

2011: COLOMBIA, today

February 14 2011 peak, the fall of Mubarak.

More than this kind of evidence, I don't really know what more to show up for you guys...

The facts are all on this website, you know.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok. I'll step up to the plate.

We are on a climb right now according to the Timewave, if I'm reading it right.

Is there a blip for the hundreds of people killed in Libya?

Is there a blip for today's killer earthquake in NZ?

To me it looks like we just follow the bouncing ball and then when it bottoms out, we pick some randomness from today's headlines and attribute the blip to that.

Am I close?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

No, you're wrong. The resonances of Timewave must follow historical cycles and so we are now resonancing with both 1943 and 1895.

There is no randomness in the Timewave Zero.

And yes, there is a novel dip for February 19-21 2011.

I told you, 1790s resonance got us Mj death and Iranian turmoil

1822 resonance gave us another Chilean quake and so on...

There is a line of events that Timewave resonances must follow...

We've done the tests, I showed the results, people are still claiming randomness, do what you want, I showed what Timewave results were. You got the proofs. There is nothing more to say.

In a couple of years, everybody will know. I guess.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So you think the similarity between MJ and Louis XIV and the similarity between Assange and Ned Kelly is pure randomness, or maybe even just a coincidence?

Find out a history book that goes from the 1895 to the 2000s and you will see what kind of changes and resonances we are going to face in next two years.

The peaks represent a moment where everything comes back to be habitual until at the very top, some event that follows historical cycles strikes, so that a new tension comes out as a outcome from it.

Why don't you try to check out some Timewave Zero thread? Just out of curiosity, maybe you will discover something about it that satsifies your search for evidence.

There is plenty of evidence if you have time to search, but if you let other people do your research, you will never be satisfied.
You don't want to see and accept the evidence, you will never recognize any evidence.

I strongly suggest you to look at the thread titled " Timewave Zero : Daily resonances ".
It shows for everyday since January 30 2011 every resonance every day, updated now until March 23 2011.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ok. I've checked your thread and ignored the comments from the peanut gallery.

Here's what I see for today.

FEBRUARY 22 2011

October 22 – A train wreck occurs at Montparnasse Station in Paris.
October 23 – The city of Tainan, last stronghold of the Republic of Formosa, capitulates to the forces of the Empire of Japan, ending the short-lived republic and beginning the Japanese rule era.
October 31 – A major earthquake occurs in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, the last to date.
November 5 – George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
November 8 – Wilhelm Röntgen discovers a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
November 25 – Oscar Hammerstein opens the Olympia Theatre, the first theatre to be built in NYC's Times Square district.
November 27 – At the Swedish-Norwegian Club in Paris, Alfred Nobel signs his last will and testament, setting aside his estate to establish the Nobel Prize after his death.
December – 3,000 Armenians are burned alive in Urfa by the Ottoman troops.
December 7 – A corps of 2,350 Italian troops, mostly Ascari, are crushed by 30,000 Abyssian troops at Amba Alag

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So today's events can resonate with any event from October through December of 1895? I'm still calling shenanigans. And yes, I see that October 31st had a quake. It caused damage, but no lives.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I guess I'm a non-believer. Shucks.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Massive upheavals in nations that are most certainly not third-world countries, though perhaps not up to our first-world standards. Definitely just media hype, that.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dunno about Webbot, but TWZ said something was going to happen around Jan 18 or so and that's just around the time Tunisia amd Egypt started making noise which is still affecting the middle east today and by default the whole world. Next big one is stated for March 21ish or so. See this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

As with tweet, wiki leaks, facebook,...web bot is simply a deactivated counter intel propaganda platform that isn't being used at this moment.. It will be back I am sure

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Clif was on Paranormal activity radio show last Tuesday. Havent had time to listen
paranormaladventuresusa.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Not making fun, not being sarcastic, but could you tell me the next date that some thing could happen? Just within a week, not a pinpoint prediction. Not even who, what or where, just a date. I'm a skeptic of everything until I get some sort of proof.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

This is exactly where I'm at.

There was a HUGE range of things that happened during one quarter of the year in 1895 and the Timewave people are saying that any of those events can "resonate" with today?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by dethduck

First one was in September/ October 2008:
September 15 2008 was a novel dip, Lehman Brothers Bankruptcy
October 7 2008 big novel jump, the start of the Recession
December 2008 Scientists say they have found evidence for water vapour and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere of the extrasolar planet HD 189733 b This was on December 10, date pin pointed by Timewave Zero

Second test was on second week of February 2009, February 7 to 12 2009, and we got the Australian massive bushfires.

Third test was June 25 2009. The Timewave thread indicated ON JUNE 16 2009 that on JUNE 25 a global event would have happened that would have the global attention.

Iranian turmoil was resonancing with French revolution of the 1790s decade.

Than, the death of Micheal Jackson resonated with the death of Louis XIV:

Than October 26 2009 test:

The Ukraine resonance, the Great Fire of Podil of 1811 circa that resonated with the 2009 Ukrainian flu epidemy

Than the dip of the Haitian quake

Than the dip of February 25 2010 - March 5 2010 that resonated with 1822 Chilean quake and so with the 2010 February's Chile quake 8.8.

Next dip of novelty were April 10 2010, Poland tragedy and April 14 2010, Iceland eruption.

Than, a date pin pointed as a peak was May 6 2010, economic event.

From November 12 2010 to January 18 2011, the massive descent into novelty, we had:

- G20 failure
- Ireland economic problems
- Spain, Portugal economic problems
- November 17 2010, Cern captures black matter
- November 23 2010, the Korean shelling
- November 28 2010, Wikileaks
- December 2 2010, Israeli massive fire, the silicium based bacteria discovery
Than, on December 14 2010 we had massive riots in Rome, with cars on fire...
Than, on December 30 2010, resonancing with one of the Yellow River floods, comes the massive Australian flood of Queensland.
A similar problem in Queensland happened in the 1880s decade, and also than too, a hurricane followed the water problem.
January 8 2011 dip, and the American shooting.
January 14 2011, Tunisian riots, than January 18- 25 2011, the explosion of the Egyptian revolution.
JANUARY 26 2011
1891:
January 31 – The Portuguese republican revolution breaks out in the northern city of Porto.
2011. EGYPT
February 21 – Springhill, Nova Scotia suffers a serious mining disaster.
2011: COLOMBIA, today
February 14 2011 peak, the fall of Mubarak.

i think it is more likley this works because everyday on earth, there is something happening somewhere, some of the things listed are quite random events... and as already pointed out it seems to have missed some major events throughout history..

edit on 22/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join