It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed over Chinese airport 2/21/2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I love how these "doom & Gloomers" like to jump right up and start commenting about how fake a video is. Let me propose this...if it's so "easy" to fake a video like this...create your own and post it for comparison. Or maybe your one of the powers that be that want the public to see any video and just yell fake immediately.
Lets see your video!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
Let me propose this...if it's so "easy" to fake a video like this...create your own and post it for comparison.

oh god not this again?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

Pause the video at 17 seconds. At 17:00 you can see the crappy masking as half the "ufo" literally disappears before going behind the tree. Then just before the 18 second mark if you start the video again you'll notice the "ufo" skip frames.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

post by whyshouldI trustyou2619
Let me propose this...if it's so "easy" to fake a video like this...create your own and post it for comparison.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I love how these "doom & Gloomers" like to jump right up and start commenting about how fake a video is. Let me propose this...if it's so "easy" to fake a video like this...create your own and post it for comparison. Or maybe your one of the powers that be that want the public to see any video and just yell fake immediately.
Lets see your video!

Point me to one thing in that video that convinces you it is the real deal...................I am seeing either a very poor CGI attempt, or more likely the " create a UFO" app for the iphone.

On second thoughts............it could be the Jetsons

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Seemed like it was CGI, they just happened to be recording an airplane, and a UFO shows up!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Its not real , apart from the fact that its pretty poor CGI , ANW = not real

Sorry. I apologise for my ignorance, but I am not an expert at animation or image analysis. Could you please explain to us how you 'know' this is CGI?

And none of this, it can be hoaxed so it can't be real. That is a logical fallacy. If it is a fake, explain haw you know.

It does look too good to be true though - so probably is.
edit on 21/2/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Refer to my previous post. Then you'll see why its fake

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

oh god not this again?

Hahahaha...it does get exhausting, however it never ceases to amaze me as well how fast people jump to conclusions. It appears that everyone is a CGI expert around here...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

The fact is that it doesn't matter if something CAN be created using CGI, all that proves is that it can be done not that it has been done.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Just by using simple pause alot on the vid, I can see its very bad masking used when getting close on the trees. Even a couple of UFO widths away from the tree the UFO disapears.

Never mind.

Yep, agree with you and alphacore that the masking is awful, when it enters the cloud it just goes, add to that the plane seen would appear to be higher yet does not enter the clouds. (I know the plane is suppoesed to be higher as its slightly out of focus as in its a real plane. The ufo however is pretty sharp so would suggest its nearer the camera IF it was real.

Another words, he really should learn MAX and Effects a lot more and plan his hoaxes a little better, DOF and other optical modes are there to fake better...

But the ultra awful masking is the dead cert, needs to be added to the Hoax section and the maker flagged as a known hoaxer.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by Versa

oh god not this again?

Hahahaha...it does get exhausting, however it never ceases to amaze me as well how fast people jump to conclusions. It appears that everyone is a CGI expert around here...

Whilst I agree that not everyone is a CG expert and some may claim more than they are, many of us are just hobbyist modellers like myself, my knowledge will never get me a gig of Jurassic Park 10 but its enough to make me happy.

However that video does not need an expert to see the flaws, basic flaws in logic, silly flaws in masking and just little or no thought on planning show this to be an awful hoax.

See my other post for the flaws..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It is amazing to me that people believe the horrible videos from China. I am not a CGI expert at all but it is very obvious it's a fake. When you look at the area where the so called UFO appears the entire area around it looks fake and manipulated. It is the same with all the videos from China. It is amazing how everything around the UFO looks just clear as day yet the area right around it looks all blurry and pixelated. It is so clear it's fake.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Why is there no sound? Always a give away.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I really like the way the "UFO" jump behind the clouds...

It should have been a one mile long UFO for sure...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

The roof "furniture" in the vid does not look very Chinese ... and that's before passing judgement on the"ufo" itself.

We sure this China ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by copernicus2012
i have been reading ATS for about 4 years now and well...........i have come to the conclusion that if a UFO landed on the White House lawn, Vegas strip, Time Square, San Franciso Bay 90%of the people here would claim hoax, CGI im starting to think why do we even have a UFO category

agreed they all seem to think its all bogus.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alphacore
reply to post by copernicus2012

Pause the video at 17 seconds.

At 17 secs it looks as if it goes into a cloud. Hardly CGI magic.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
lets flip the coin here, Those people that shout that this footage is CGI, prove it, I'm sick of people shouting this is CGI and thats CGI with no back up or proof, unless its really obvious.. so can somebody PROVE that this vid is CGI?...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

I'm sick of people shouting this is CGI and thats CGI with no back up or proof, unless its really obvious.. so can somebody PROVE that this vid is CGI?...

How about you prove that it isn't CGI .
And by the way ..... it's really obvious

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join