It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed over Chinese airport 2/21/2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A UFO was filmed by a Korean tourist at a Chinese airport.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Seems to good to be true..Still good find though, It would be something if it turns out to be real!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Billy Meier's saucers on the loose!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just by using simple pause alot on the vid, I can see its very bad masking used when getting close on the trees. Even a couple of UFO widths away from the tree the UFO disapears.

Never mind.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thats the worst CGI UFO I've seen since the Mexico flying disk behind the apartments video

No offense meant to you hotrice but it did make me lol

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Gee ANW has been posting up a video storm at youtube it seems!!
2nd line with apologies for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

I have tried to compare it with the usual UFO apps
- see earlier thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... -
but no one seems to fit.

Thought it would be good to try to rule that possibility out as a start.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by belsce
Thanks for sharing!

I have tried to compare it with the usual UFO apps
- see earlier thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... -
but no one seems to fit.

Thought it would be good to try to rule that possibility out as a start.

LOL @ UFO camera app. You can still tell the difference between a fake and a real UFO photo. Videos are of course harder to fake.

This video kind of looks like its' been faked, but who knows.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i have been reading ATS for about 4 years now and well...........i have come to the conclusion that if a UFO landed on the White House lawn, Vegas strip, Time Square, San Franciso Bay 90%of the people here would claim hoax, CGI im starting to think why do we even have a UFO category

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
As pointed out by annella , this is from our " friend " at ANW ........nuff said

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Just by using simple pause alot on the vid, I can see its very bad masking used when getting close on the trees. Even a couple of UFO widths away from the tree the UFO disapears.

Never mind.

Isn't that supposed to be it flying into clouds? not claiming the video is real but just saying

edit on 21-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

link   
For the record i wasn't saying this was REAL.....i was merely making a general statement...

link   

Originally posted by copernicus2012
i have been reading ATS for about 4 years now and well...........i have come to the conclusion that if a UFO landed on the White House lawn, Vegas strip, Time Square, San Franciso Bay 90%of the people here would claim hoax, CGI im starting to think why do we even have a UFO category

Do you believe this one is real?

What i saw:

- In the slow motion part, the "UFO" jumps around a lot, it doesn't seem to be part of what the camera is capturing, it looks like a very bad animation.
- When the ufo moves behind the tree to the left, the camera moves first! as if knowing where the ufo is going to come out and preparing for the shot, same things in the second part of the video, when the ufo is going to do its fast speed exit, the camera zooms out, just because, and stays zoomed out until the ufo leaves, that's just to make enough space to show the ufo speed as it leaves.
- When the ufo goes to the right and behind the tree, you can clearly see it goes "behind" the clouds, but that's not possible since the ufo is supposed to be close to the camera, the clouds are very high in the sky, how big this ufo is then? it would have to be behind the airplane to be able to go behind the clouds, but still we see it very close and clear, while the airplane looks far away and with no detail.

In my opinion, which is not a really well informed one, this is a fake, that's just what i think, of course you can think this is real if you like.

Kai

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Old school saucer ,i knew i shouldnt even bother looking ,but i cant help myself.Once again good video but then the analysts come in, say it's cgi and i am more disillusioned with the whole scene.Seriously whats the point other than purely entertainment value.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

No i do not believe this one is real

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If this is real, they for sure have some sort of anti-gravity technology - unless it's an "unmanned" probe. The acceleration at the end is just mind blowing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I guess what im ultimately saying is that even on the really good ones that are starred and flagged there always being debunked by at least 50%. Ok that might be an exaggerated number lol, but what i am saying is will it take a UFO landing in those places to be accepted?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
If this is real, they for sure have some sort of anti-gravity technology - unless it's an "unmanned" probe. The acceleration at the end is just mind blowing.

Its not real , apart from the fact that its pretty poor CGI , ANW = not real

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by copernicus2012
I guess what im ultimately saying is that even on the really good ones that are starred and flagged there always being debunked by at least 50%. Ok that might be an exaggerated number lol, but what i am saying is will it take a UFO landing in those places to be accepted?

I think that so many people have fun making fake UFO videos and photographs you get masses of them flooding youtube and the forums or someone mistakes a star or weather phenomenon or other people are so desperate to believe they'll post almost anything in a desire for it to be accepted by at least some people or any of 100 other reasons.

All these need to be examined critically by people that know what they are looking for so yes most of the UFO's that pop up on any UFO site are going to be fakes or mistakes but that doesnt mean we should stop examining them and clearing the rubbish ones out of the way.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Didn't believe it as soon as he/she zoomed out instead of in once getting the UFO properly in shot. I think it'd be the opposite way around if real.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join