It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs = Demons/Satan.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Amen, brother. I myself have put my E.T. experiences down to manipulation by the CIA via drugs, mental illness or Satanic delusions (mentioned in the Bible by the Apostle Paul).
edit on 5-3-2011 by NinjaSwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Demons? How do you mean? Does that imply that hell is real as a place? Sounds too crazy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Not all aliens are demons but I believe that some aliens could be where we get the idea for demons. The mothman is supposed to be pretty demonic looking. I believe the mothman is a Draco reptilian. Reptilian's in general look pretty demonic. There are supposed to be reptilians living underground. Where is hell supposed to be? That's right, below. Below what I never was sure but Heaven's above, hell's below according to Christian dogma. Also, there are supposed to be sulfur springs underground that the aliens need or benefit from. How is hell described? Fire and brimstone. Brimstone is another word for sulfur. So, while I don't agree with the idea that Aliens=Demons, I could get behind the idea that Demons=Aliens.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
We've all heard stories about how extraterrestrials give warnings and 'wisdom' to abductees about ecological problems and the way humans treat each other. Also abductees explain their experiences as 'spiritual.' Well there is this one Bible verse that comes to mind "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." -2 Corinthians 11:14

Satan and his minions are coming in the form of heavenly divine messengers to warn people about the Earth that has that New Age message that we are all connected to each other and the Earth and that our planet is suffering because of our actions. This is to lead people away from Christ and God and to the counterfeit New Age philosophy.

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

Statements like yours are nothing more than ignorance, undisguised. Because some alien races may be hostile to humanity does not mean all are, neither does it mean they are demonic. Many humans are evil but that doesn't mean they're demonic. Adherence to the Christian myth simply magnifies your fear of the unknown. You don't understand the UFO/alien phenomenon and therefore chalk it up to demonic activity. That's consistent with your religious beliefs but inconsistent with reality.

Most alien/ET races visiting here are benevolent or at worst, indifferent, to humanity. A very few are hostile. Simple fact is there is no "Satan and his minions" -- research the origin of the myth of Satan. And frankly, more people have been contacted by aliens than have been directly contacted by your Jesus. I strongly suspect that people who have encountered "Jesus" is in fact encountering an alien who wants to perpetuate the religious beliefs here on Earth, perhaps so that they can continue their experiment.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Thanks for the laugh, it must be pretty nice how everything that doesn't agree with your little world is conveniently masquerading as something else. Oh and that's nice, there's also a bible passage about it, is there anything the bible doesn't cover or does it just pretty much have info about everything in existence that you can possibly relate it too? King James must have been one smart #er.

So basically according to god (because he wrote the bible himself), satan is warning us about trashing our planet in order to make us all amateur philosophers? Makes sense. *cough*

Please let me know what switch I can flip in my mind to make everything I want to believe absolute reality.
edit on 26-2-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

I'm so tired of having to wade through bible verses. They are the least credible sources on Earth, yet they are quoted as though they are gold. Fools gold is more like it. Don't you Christians realize that most of us skim right past those quotes and don't bother reading them? They aren't timeless truths, they're expressions of primitive culture controlled by fear.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
We've all heard stories about how extraterrestrials give warnings and 'wisdom' to abductees about ecological problems and the way humans treat each other. Also abductees explain their experiences as 'spiritual.' Well there is this one Bible verse that comes to mind "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." -2 Corinthians 11:14

Satan and his minions are coming in the form of heavenly divine messengers to warn people about the Earth that has that New Age message that we are all connected to each other and the Earth and that our planet is suffering because of our actions. This is to lead people away from Christ and God and to the counterfeit New Age philosophy.

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

That being said, could ya do us a favor and like..... not try to "throw the first stone"....... last thing we need is some fear-controlled religious person starting a war because of misinterpretation. If anything you should just except it as your "end times" and let them send you on to Jesus given they are as bad as you think they are. But if they manage to decide not to kill you (given your not being a provoker)...... please don't go about a fasion to make them change there mind...... if they aren't to be then Jesus will come down with his holy ban-hammer, and blast away the few who run with a couple holy hand-grenades.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I find it tragic that most people are not able to accept that ETs are not physical; that ETs are intelligent entities that inhabit different levels of existence. They can make an appearance but it is mostly through trickery.

Sadly, science refuses to recognise the different levels of existence. From an esoteric point of view all ET phenomena can be readily explained. One does not have to be religious (Christian or otherwise) to realise what is really going on.

Meanwhile the masses are destined to be fooled and misguided for yet another millenium as Science continues to consolidate its tiny little nutshell which it proudly calls 'scientific knowledge' and 'empiric evidence'.

Man was really destined to move mountains and be as gods but science soon put an end to this.

What we have in ETs is just inferior beings playing peek-a-boo with us . It has been going on for centuries and will continue to do so until we finally wake up.

Science (or reason) was always meant to be a pole on an axis. The opposite pole being Creativity and Wisdom. Instead of using both we have been taught to think like machines. Hence the reason why most people are totally incapable of conceiving anything beyond their small box.

Luckily, in my estimation, 5% of the world's population can think out of the box. Hopefully this number will grow.

edit on 22-4-2011 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join