It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs = Demons/Satan.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

I can't believe, with today's knowledge, that people still believe this drivel. A demon is a former human being who didn't cross over, and fell farther and farther from who they once were. Extraterrestrials, on the other hand, are intelligent beings from other planets in our system, and beyond. Many Mansions in the house of First Creator, we are but one.

I base nothing of this existence on what you can ,can't, do, don't believe . I would be as lost as you if I did.

We are but one? That's just new age mysticism. It's crap. We are not one. The difference between mysticism and truth spans the comos.

Skuzz
It's not about religion. It's about truth. You really need to open your eyes and see the difference.
edit on 23-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The real truth of the matter at hand is. Stray away from Gods guidence? You are lost.

You say that's crap but how do you know your God stuff and Bible verses aren't?

It's not an attack on you or your beliefs, just a solid question since we don't have proof of God whatsoever other than what people feel in their own heads.

Excuse me, once again, you don't have proof. because you don't accept truth when you read it. I have all the proof I need. Where is yours?

Anukai

E.T.'s could be angels, demons and/or the gods themselves

See No they can't. You're wrong and you're decieved. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So I should believe the truth of Iron Man comic books because of the science involved? That's pretty much similar to the Bible, you know? Just words on a piece of paper. No truth but what you see.

It's cool you have your beliefs but to call people out for not seeing whatever "truth" you see in that book is slightly ignorant. I merely asked a simple question that stated that there is no proof of God other than the words in your leather bound version of stories printed on tracing paper just as you say (and many others Christian or not might agree) that there is no proof in ETs

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Anukai

E.T.'s could be angels, demons and/or the gods themselves

See No they can't. You're wrong and you're decieved. Sorry.

wow, you really burnt me there XP
your rite... i am deceived.. Have fun in heaven...

.. seriously i cant stop laughing, this thread = FAIL (;

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
well you're half right i guess.

devils and demons are vampires and vampires are a species of alien; that probably does visit us in ufos; as do other species of aliens as well.

by the same token however,

the jewish 'god' yahweh was probly an alien too as he flew around in a 'kabod' (ufo) and wouldnt let anyone see his face (so he was probably a scary looking alien).

...jesus being the son of god, i would take to mean he's half human; half alien. possibly via artificial insemination by aliens.

*waits to be struck down*...

spose it will come later.
edit on 24-2-2011 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I believe in what the op is saying because of a UFO me and my mother saw at a family friends party one day, it was nothing like a ufo ive ever seen before on these forums as it looked like pyramid heads head of Silent hill 2 (quick google search will show what i mean) with a fire coming out of the end of it and was going up relatively slowly, the color was basically the same as-well it grimey redish-black it looked very demonic.

The strange thing about it was every one there saw it but couldn't care less and were going on with things as normal while we were like for binolculaurs and a camera aha.

S&F for OP thanks for reminding me of this experience

edit on 24-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Maybe the aliens are a mere reflection of our higher spiritual selves (sleepstate) en our higher expressed selves (awake state)but just on another level in the spiritual world and in the future of our timeline. like us being the seed of the tree that they are becoming and we are 1st level and they are 2nd level, so a baby tree so to speak.And what the second level is doing to us, observing and monitoring our actions the 3rd level is doing to them, and just like us not knowing why they are here and their true intentions
Maybe some people/groups are in the know but are not telling us for what reason, maybe these groups even have different intentions and agendas.

Now here it gets real interesting, if they are our higher selves then it is a reflection of what is happening here on earth.Namely that our path to the future effects their future in a different way but with the same core issues if you will. This means that if we realise as a collective (foremost the world goverments) what what we must do to make the world a better place, and love and respect each other withouth the typical hierarchie/economy that has been in place for long as we know, that we are changing are own destiny and creating much better ones for our future and higher selves.

I think this is what the awakening is all about, it is a awakening of awereness of our destiny on spiritual en creation levels that we are not aware of yet, and all levels at once are effected because it is a matter of cause and effect as time is an illusion.
This is gods way of curing the decease before it even happens by going to the beginning and preventing it from happening in the first place and the proces repeats itself just like birth and rebirth. It is the same thing as our civilisation from the beginning basically but on a different scale and timeframe. Every next generation in our society has the oppertunity to makes things better for the next one, if the collective of that society chooses not to do so for what ever reason, the next generation will have the burden and their choice for the course of the future has also been influenced.Things have to get better, not stay the same or get worse. This is the nature of evolution and this is why all positive things are merely refelections of gods love on every level of existence.

We people are so much more than we think we are, but were dumbed down for puny greedy purposes of a few that kept us from reaching our true potential.Now this era is coming to an end and we will soon find out what our real potential can create and realise, it happens on all levels off creation and realisation even on the highest levels imaginable.
We are just in the proces of remembering who we really are.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't believe that all aliens or UFO's are associated with demons or religion in general but i believe that what we call demons are aliens whether they are from other planets or another dimension.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Au Contraire . . .

There are LARGE numbers of people who think that UFOs and spiritual awakening are linked.
Anyone who has read John Mack's books (Abduction, and Passport to the Cosmos) will find
lots of evidence of a spiritual connection - - as if the ETs are trying to wake us up.

UV

angelalien.org

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So if I am not Christian/Jewish, they are just aliens right?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There's not a shred of solid evidence for ET's visiting earth. I'm afraid they're not demonic at all instead they're BS stories that plague the culture like buggersnot hanging from under a table. What's funny to me is that christians, of all people, expect to be taken seriously when they say UFOS ARE DEMONIC. That's like saying SANTA CLAUS IS A CHILD RAPIST.

Get back to me once you've acquired a healthy sum of skepticism and factual knowledge.
edit on 24-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

i agree tinfoil. im not the type of a man that writes just to fill some spaces up. But, there are a lot of people who loves to keep that strange, weird, dark, metaphoric, underground environment in their lifes... if people do believe in ufo's -which never appear in public, never have been seen from a short distance, etc.- that's kinda funny.

Im more to be spiritual than religious, and i do think that ufo's is just something to keep all fanatic people distracted instead of something else. Come on, be straight all of you ufo enthusiastic: any proof? come on.

nice thoughts tinfoil.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP! Very interesting thread

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
god = deceiver.

god wants you to believe there is only one. but when we look in the bible we see many.

enlil wanted mankind destroyed but he'll make u think he saved u.

the same gods that warned mankind about the flood are the same gods that wanted us destroyed.

god is satan how? well when u look at it as god being the creator of all. to be the creator of all means that everything is a part of u as u r it.

so actually god is satan as satan is god!

but if u want to look at things in a biblical way. the real god wasnt borught into light until jesus went east and learned buddhism and spirituality before brining it back to his followers.

you prolly worship jesus but infact thats a sin. your only supposed to worship god.

if god was so powerful he wouldnt of needed to do surgeory to adam infact a human woman could have been created in the same way the universe was.

a creator of all would have made mankin right the first time.

a creator of all wouldnt have created satan in the first place because being the beginning and the end he would of knew about what satan would do the minute he created him.

you see god is consciousness. the god in the bible is a physical deity who wants u to worship him. the god in the bible is the grand deciever.

this is why escoteric people are more spiritual then any bible thumper sure there are good amongst that group of people but for the most part there on a constant withch hunt for the anti-christ.

sounds like abunch of demons to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleVinny

Yes, some of them are told to be benevolent(Pleiadians, for example). But I think our spiritual standard would elevate if the Greys would disappear from Earth...
Reptilians are OK... They completely lack empathy,but they are very intelligent. No problem. OK, they are hostile, but agression is a normal phenomenon in Nature, and we are living on Earth, not in Heaven...But an average Grey , comparing it to an average Human, is too low standard emotionally. OK, they can be clever, but humans are clever, too. But greys are on a low mentalhigienical state of mind. They have very strong negative emotions, altough they are sociable- so they usually become slaves or slavemasters, they know nothing about the value of freedom, they are much less benevolent than humans, and much more manipulative. And- driven by their unnaturally negative emotions- they can behave such a mad way that no human would (and no reptile, becouse they are 100% sensible...)
So I think Greys are 'evil', if we regard 'evil' as an anomalia from natural state, or an unhealthy condition.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Actually, I feel very sorry for the religious peeps of the world. They have all of their "faith" eggs in one basket and they are probably having a hard time dealing with the very real possibility that another basket may end up landing on their front yard nativity scene. If it's not part of what they've been conditioned into believing...then it must be evil.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It seems that we have two different sources of UFO information. First, is video and witness testimony. The other, which gives us many more details, are the folks claiming to be channeling for the ETs. Now these people get so specific with craft descriptions, their physical descriptions and so on, that I if something irrefutable shows up and matches what these folks are saying - do these people become instant authorities to be listened to above all others? Remember, these people are the ones the skeptics make the most fun of. Are we ready to be big enough to say "I was wrong" and call on Blossom or Sheldan to see what we should do next?
edit on 26-2-2011 by alpinestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
We've all heard stories about how extraterrestrials give warnings and 'wisdom' to abductees about ecological problems and the way humans treat each other. Also abductees explain their experiences as 'spiritual.' Well there is this one Bible verse that comes to mind "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." -2 Corinthians 11:14

Satan and his minions are coming in the form of heavenly divine messengers to warn people about the Earth that has that New Age message that we are all connected to each other and the Earth and that our planet is suffering because of our actions. This is to lead people away from Christ and God and to the counterfeit New Age philosophy.

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

Thanks for the laugh, it must be pretty nice how everything that doesn't agree with your little world is conveniently masquerading as something else. Oh and that's nice, there's also a bible passage about it, is there anything the bible doesn't cover or does it just pretty much have info about everything in existence that you can possibly relate it too? King James must have been one smart #er.

So basically according to god (because he wrote the bible himself), satan is warning us about trashing our planet in order to make us all amateur philosophers? Makes sense. *cough*

Please let me know what switch I can flip in my mind to make everything I want to believe absolute reality.
edit on 26-2-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The worst thing about some religious/christian people is they have to 'demonize' (pun intended) anything that they arent familiar with.

The Pope's astronomer had a great point about alien life and God..

The existence of alien beings would not create a problem for believers, he insisted, "because one cannot put limits on the creative freedom of God... They would be part of creation."

www.independent.co.uk...

I think its the perfect article for this thread

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

You have some interesting views here. At a glance you appear to be some metalhead claming," Dio is God dude
cause that what Dio means in Italia". Reading your post tells me your view is at least educated on the subject.
You make good sense here, but is it plausible? I just can't make it work like that.

RSF77
If the truth frightens you. Flip on the light. By doing so you make truth invisible in a false light. You see, because truth is light.
edit on 27-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alpinestar
Actually, I feel very sorry for the religious peeps of the world. They have all of their "faith" eggs in one basket and they are probably having a hard time dealing with the very real possibility that another basket may end up landing on their front yard nativity scene. If it's not part of what they've been conditioned into believing...then it must be evil.

Yeah, I've thought about that too.

Actually, from all near-death experiences I have read about, the major moving force still seems
to be the classic case of Jesus being our Planetary Prince.
I don't think the two scenarios are necessarily exclusive of each other.
The Urantia book states that most inhabited planet has a "Prince" who is
bestowed on the occupants as a kind of half-way point between God the Father
and the material creatures.

I think much of the UFO/alien phenomenon is a kind of leap-frog over and
outside of our local system to the galactic level.

I also think there is a lot to be said for INNER space exploration.
The books by Dr. John Mack and Rick Straussman kind of point inward.
My 2-cents.
edit on 28-2-2011 by UncleVinny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join