It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs = Demons/Satan.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What are Micheal and Gabrial and Metratron? Who did Enoch encounter.
edit on 2/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by randyvs

What are Micheal and Gabrial and Metratron? Who did Enoch encounter.

Well what does it say they are. The book of Enoch is one of the most holy scriptures if you ask me. Tell me what does it say they were?

Metratron?
edit on 23-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You mean Sefr heklot?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Let me put it to you like this partner. Don't make me get rough with you.
If there were other folk visiting us God would have mentioed them. He dosn't. He tells us there are demons in the earth. Demons that are out to decieve us. Any normal thinking person is going to deduce just what I have, if you listen to what God is telling us.
They are DEMONS. No way around it. No beings would travel the distance s you are claiming. Just to play hide and seek. No one with the tech to do that would come here. And crash into our planet like a bunch of drunk teenagers. It's perposterous the whole alien thing. Listening to God makes the best sense of the whole shhh
...itery. I 've been noticing these correlations for over 30 yrs . You can't tell me what adds up the best .I already know what they are. Trying to make others see it who are unwilling to listen to God not me. Well it's a tough screw to drive. I know what makes the best sense period. Listen to the one who is responsible for existence is the way I'm going . You do as you please. I wish you all the best in your falsehoods. You have not one shread of evidence. I have what God has given me/us and I will never ever let go of that. Demons exist and they are fooling millions period. That's their game ,it's what they do . Now you see me Now you don't.

WOW, lmao for real now.

He tells us there are demons in the earth.

Demons in the earth? or Demons in the sky? pick one please.

No beings would travel the distance s you are claiming. Just to play hide and seek. No one with the tech to do that would come here.

And you know this because you wouldn't do this? The world does not take after your method of thinking. People fly all kinds of distances for stupid reasons. Besides, we dont even really know how long of a trip it would be.

You can't tell me what adds up the best .I already know what they are. Trying to make others see it who are unwilling to listen to God not me. Well it's a tough screw to drive. I know what makes the best sense period.

O wow, you know that quote about how only a madman fails to see how he could possibly be wrong? oh wait, nope.

You have not one shread of evidence.

Neigh do you.

Demons exist and they are fooling millions period. That's their game ,it's what they do

Indeed they do, and indeed it is. It is simply you who fail to see the linguistic boundaries of perception and are the one being fooled.

Let me ask you a question, if ALL aliens are demons, where are the angels?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Laugh as you will. I 've heard more times than I can count of people describing these things coming from up out of the oceans and out of the earth out of VOLCANOES even. That's where they come from pal so lyao. You're the one refusing to see the nose on your face. that's really kind of sad.

I have evidence that you refuse as evidence not me. For me I have the best evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Metatron? Its said they are Angels ARC types. Are these demons too you just asking no heat. And what is abbadon/apollyon to you?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by derst1988

Laugh as you will. I 've heard more times than I can count of people describing these things coming from up out of the oceans and out of the earth out of VOLCANOES even. That's where they come from pal so lyao. You're the one refusing to see the nose on your face. that's really kind of sad.

The thing is i refuse nothing, unlike you...

You do realise there are different UFO's and different races according to credible sources? Now like you said there are reports that some ufo's come from the ocean, volcanoes, ect. There are also reports of beings from the skies. Hmmm demons below, angels above. Reptilians below, Pleadians above.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Metatron? Its said they are Angels ARC types. Are these demons too you just asking no heat. And what is abbadon/apollyon to you?

Ok, Angels are messengers of God No.1. of course their not demons. What makes you believe I think that ? Apollyon Abaddon are demons. Apollo was once a watcher. Now he is a demon.

Derst

You do realise there are different UFO's and different races according to credible sources? Now like you said there are reports that some ufo's come from the ocean, volcanoes, ect. There are also reports of beings from the skies. Hmmm demons below, angels above. Reptilians below, Pleadians above.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks so you acknowledge Angels

We all good

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Thanks so you acknowledge Angels

We all good

It's funny to me that you would need to ask that. I really don't get it. gode is made up of spirit and so are his angels. You sure you weren't driving at something with that line of questioning?

Derst
UFOs Aliens they fall under one catagory they are the paranomal. Everything that is paranormal that dosn't come from God is demonic in nature. Period. Ghosts, Goblins, Werewolves, Aliens, Vampires, Fairys, UFOs, Bigfoot, Sea serpents, Reptillians all perscribe to the same nature. Now you see me now you don't. They all have this mindflocking game to play with you and drag astray from the real truth. You can have it your way but you won't convince me so stop trying.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Ok, Angels are messengers of God No.1. of course their not demons. What makes you believe I think that ? Apollyon Abaddon are demons. Apollo was once a watcher. Now he is a demon.

Derst

My mind is opoen. I see it all to clearly. I just didn't open it so far as to let my brains fall out.

First of all as i said i refuse nothing, I even stated i do not discredit the Bible... The fact of the matter is, that i used to be just like you... same opinions and all, but i believe you to not be knowledgeable on Everything, as you limit your method of information intake and fail to process ALL the information that is of the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No I try to get it out there that GOD exist outside this lil universe and that he has 2/3 angels on his side. So If the Fallenz fell within the universe and or dimensions and they had intentions on spawning their own kingdoms to worship them as they felt GOD is worshipped then their creations most if not all exist in 3D realm. So I am making a point that can there be an army in 3d realm not only this plane where GODs soldiers can fight Fallen creations. Basically I feel there are good in 3d as well and you cant say their all demons especially if some are comming to help. (you could be hurting feelings) somewhat. Thats all.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
o here we go again, seriously... aliens are aliens nothing else, do people really think a devil is disguised as an alien...have some common sense, extra terrestrials are real and are obvously in the realm of possibility this whole demons, angels, heaven and hell stuff are just made up storys, if anything people might have misinterperated aliens to be somthing else, but on a whole most of the tales in the bibe are misread and misunderstood

religion simply gets in the way of everything, including the truth about ET
edit on 23-2-2011 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Whatever, Randyvs. You see we think alike in terms of faith but not in terms of application, and Im quite tired of you skipping over half of my points in order to say something like "brains are falling out".
edit on 23-2-2011 by derst1988 because: tired of the argument.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

No I try to get it out there that GOD exist outside this lil universe and that he has 2/3 angels on his side. So If the Fallenz fell within the universe and or dimensions and they had intentions on spawning their own kingdoms to worship them as they felt GOD is worshipped then their creations most if not all exist in 3D realm. So I am making a point that can there be an army in 3d realm not only this plane where GODs soldiers can fight Fallen creations. Basically I feel there are good in 3d as well and you cant say their all demons especially if some are comming to help. (you could be hurting feelings) somewhat. Thats all.

Omg Ophi If this was about feelings I would bend overbackwards not to hurt someone. This is not asbout feelings.
It's about the truth that God said, at the end times there would be strong delusion, that those who would not believe the truth would believe a lie. This is strong DELUSION. These are the end times. What else even qualifys
as STRONG DELUSION ? NOTHING.

Derst
I said I didn't let my brains fall out. That has nothing to do with you. Do you have a disorder?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

randyvs, Its cool Im just saying keep in mind some are good within 3d plane. Thats all.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

I can't believe, with today's knowledge, that people still believe this drivel. A demon is a former human being who didn't cross over, and fell farther and farther from who they once were. Extraterrestrials, on the other hand, are intelligent beings from other planets in our system, and beyond. Many Mansions in the house of First Creator, we are but one.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

randyvs, Its cool Im just saying keep in mind some are good within 3d plane. Thats all.
\

Hey I'm cool with what you're saying . If that's all you're saying. If you're saying the good dress up and play spaceman. I'm not good with that because that's deception. Gods angels arn't ugly little greem reptiles. Hells are.
It's easy to discern the difference.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I can't believe, with today's knowledge, that people still believe this drivel. A demon is a former human being who didn't cross over, and fell farther and farther from who they once were. Extraterrestrials, on the other hand, are intelligent beings from other planets in our system, and beyond. Many Mansions in the house of First Creator, we are but one.

I base nothing of this existence on what you can ,can't, do, don't believe . I would be as lost as you if I did.

We are but one? That's just new age mysticism. It's crap. We are not one. The difference between mysticism and truth spans the comos.

Skuzz
It's not about religion. It's about truth. You really need to open your eyes and see the difference.

The real truth of the matter at hand is. Stray away from Gods guidence? You are lost.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

E.T.'s could be angels, demons and/or the gods themselves
there certainly is no disguise about it. they seem to have made it pretty clear.
(I mean c'mon, we have all seen Ancient Aliens rite?)
but to lump them all in to one category like that seems (excuse me for this) incredibly narrow minded.
in retrospect, the Bible isnt very big and the Universe is HUGE.. lol
no one religon (or grouping of) can truly define what it is to be extraterrestrial.
as for the people from way back and when...
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

let us referance for a bit, the Salem Witch trials of the late 1600's.
some things where happening to the people of Essex, Suffolk, and Middlesex of colonial Massachusetts
(Ergot poisining from contaminated Rye) which led them to become quite paraniod.
Thease where matters that they could not explain so for them the easiest thing was to claim that it was all
evil doing what evil does best *coughSATAN* after all, the best tool to use to controll people is fear.
so..
1st, you prove that you aren't a 'Demon' in disguise..
2nd, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!
3rd, think outside the BOOK!
last.. keep looking up! PEACE

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I base nothing of this existence on what you can ,can't, do, don't believe . I would be as lost as you if I did.

We are but one? That's just new age mysticism. It's crap. We are not one. The difference between mysticism and truth spans the comos.

Skuzz
It's not about religion. It's about truth. You really need to open your eyes and see the difference.

The real truth of the matter at hand is. Stray away from Gods guidence? You are lost.

You say that's crap but how do you know your God stuff and Bible verses aren't?

It's not an attack on you or your beliefs, just a solid question since we don't have proof of God whatsoever other than what people feel in their own heads.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join