It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs = Demons/Satan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

Satan and his minions are coming in the form of heavenly divine messengers to warn people about the Earth that has that New Age message that we are all connected to each other and the Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

What is so bad about that statement anythoing coming down from the sky is an alien in a sense. What if both groups were aliens maybe different planets or a rift in friendship. Maybe angels are aliens they ahave been spreading stuff since the beginning of time explain how non christian peoples describe angel like beings the same as the bible's for all of recorded history.
edit on 22-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Actually, it's the other way around. Ancient Alien theory will prove to be correct, mark my words

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Unfortunately demons don't exist, so it would be hard for aliens to be one.... fairytales.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There is a built in mindfker in the Christian cult. Ie., that IF I am to reasonably try and convince the OP that UFOs aren't demons, and I am not a demon WILL s/he bel;ieve me...?? Most likely I will be thought of in league with the 'Devil' and trying to put doubt into the innocent christian mind and deag you donw to hell

So what is way out of this conundrum then. How does one extricate oneself from a cult that sees demons round every corner, even their own being---because remember the Christian cult claims you are born in 'original sin', and IF you aren't baptized and/or believe the Creed that you are not gonna be saved, etc

So I say this then to help see through this cultist catch22-like scenario: UNDERSTAND that the writers of this myth believed in, conjured up, a 'God' who was a brutal war god!! Its true. Checkout what 'he' orders his 'chosen people' to do. So SEE IT---their proclivity is that so they make it so their sky god likes that too. Feel me?

So now you know, right? It is a STORY.

Do not fear the universe. Do not fear yourself, or your neighbour or the shining angel or UFOs or ETs. Just be accepting but dont get taken for a fool. YES there are dangerous PEOPLE out there for sure--serial killers, and thats just the corporate 'persons' and their politicians and sad inviduals dragged up in this brutal unfeeling civilization!!! But when you look at these people they are like this precisely because of toxic beliefs, and the abuse that comes from such beliefs.
edit on 22-2-2011 by zimishey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

Satan and his minions are coming in the form of heavenly divine messengers to warn people about the Earth that has that New Age message that we are all connected to each other and the Earth and that our planet is suffering because of our actions. This is to lead people away from Christ and God and to the counterfeit New Age philosophy.

What does "New Age" have to do with UFO's and Satan? So we aren't all connected? We shouldn't look out for each other and our planet? I don't really think that man's "carbon footprint" is effecting the planet at all but to imply that we havent had an adverse effect on this planet (esp. since the industrial revolution) is just plan sticking your head in the sand.

Also if God wanted us to head his word and his "angels of light" why wouldnt he make it so Satan couldn't imitate them? How would you ever get anything done if your people keep second guessing whether that was a messenger or BEELZEBUBBLES!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Demon Alien will come on august before the end of 2012 = ? / 08 / 2012... as written on bible:

BUT there are good alien aka angels too whom have been ard since in the beginning of mankind!

Dont worry be relax to the great change of renewal cycle of higher consciousness if you have know the "truth" somehow..

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven fallen unto the earth: and there was given to him the key of the pit of the abyss. 9:2 And he opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 9:3 And out of the smoke came forth locusts upon the earth; and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 9:4 And it was said unto them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only such men as have not the seal of God on their foreheads. 9:5 And it was given them that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it striketh a man. 9:6 And in those days men shall seek death, and shall in no wise find it; and they shall desire to die, and death fleeth from them. 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared for war; and upon their heads as it were crowns like unto gold, and their faces were as men’s faces. 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as teeth of lions. 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to war. 9:10 And they have tails like unto scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men five months. 9:11 They have over them as king the angel of the abyss: his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek tongue he hath the name Apollyon. 9:12

SOURCE

edit on 22-2-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

There's talk on numerous sites of the possibility of "disclosure" at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics in 2012.

Look at the picture closely and tell me what you see:

artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com...

From what I'm seeing of this unveiled "tower" of galactic sorts showing an "alien" spaceship at the top and the "alien" eggs placed around the arena not to mention the pyramid shaped spot lights...something tells me there are plans underway for one heck of a surprise at the Olympic games.

I'm only just guessing and probably not making any sense....but I wonder.

Now what if only afew galactic aliens ever arrived here and all but one of two survived - perhaps.

You mix DNA of these aliens, throw in DNA of perhaps a variety of animals (including reptiles & insects), humans of different races; cloned upon clone over the years, you come up with a variety of "aliens" - reptilian and greys of sorts. As for the "hybrids" that supposedly walk among us? Man made; all of them! So if there is no proof of any galactic "aliens" then we need to look at the strong possibility of frankinsteins created by sinister doctors in a lab.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
@OP

What makes you think Jesus Christ wasn't an extraterrestrial if he existed?

Actually, to be an 'angel' by definition is extraterrestrial. I personally strongly believe many of Earth's religions were inspired by misinterpreted extraterrestrial contact.

There's a quote that goes... highly advanced science & technology is indistinguishable from magic (more or less is the quote).

Primitive people witnessing beings flying, using telepathy, teleportation etc... I can see how they would confuse them with something mystical, especially the 'aura' they give off because they're likely pale beings & have extremely advanced consciousnesses (which conscious thought has a measurable frequency btw, so their frequency is much stronger). All that contributes to an 'angelic' image.
edit on 22-2-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If we take the cnostic vision, the things can seem in quite different way:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

As though we have friends and enemies as above so bellow.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Unfortunately demons don't exist, so it would be hard for aliens to be one.... fairytales.

Demons don't exist but aliens do. Talk about cherry picking.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If it was an advertising of the aliens.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by derst1988

I however don't believe either question was stupid.

Alright fine, The question itself wasn't stupid, the timing was. What does one God, the creator of everything, have to do with aliens being demons? Your right in the fact that the avatar doesn't have to be your beliefs, but why so interested in things that go against your beliefs? Is it because subconsciously you have a attraction to truth, but consciously only accept one religion as truth?

Thanks for toning down the rederick

The reason I asked the question? Was so that I could show you my train of thought that has led me to the conclusions I've come to. You answered yes that you believe there must be a God. So I'm sure you don't just stop thinking at that point. As I didn't. What is the next thing you begin to look for after reaching the conclusion
we've reached? Proof right? That proof just happens to come in the form of a book. A book that tells us, he is the one true God. I have found nothing on this planet that compares to the Bible. It is exactly what you would look for after coming to that conclusion. A message that discribes the way he wants us to live the life he gave us.
And yes I believe, if he is capable of everything else? He is capable of getting a meesage to me, that is the message he wants me to have.

But a book written by man, and do keep in mind that I do not discredit the Bible, but simply believe it to be another piece of the puzzle. Man can only write down information that is privy to them, and that is always been what is relevant to them. This is why if you look at most ancient and even modern religious or sacred texts you see beings of simular characteristics under different names. It is a simple deduction that different names possibly is due to different language. Also, different language does not always mean differnt language, it could also mean different vocabulary, regional differences in slang, ect.

Indian Sacred texts commonly refer too "sky people" doing battle. Could this not be a battle between so called "demons" and "angels". Native Americans, both from north and south have accounts of beings in the sky. Point is, that there are far too many familiarities that occur at the same era to only consider one truth from one book, instead we should try and see what it is that each is trying to describe. What they are seeing they or are told by prophets goes into writeing. And do bear in mind that language isnt the best way to portray ideas. Only when the limitations of language are used to portray the limitless of thought, is there room for miscommunication. So you need rely on how the information portrayed is relevant to the author.

Is it not possible that, yes some extra-terestials or inter-demensionals are indeed what were named "demons" in religion, AND that some extra-terestials or inter-demensionals are indeed what were named "angels" in religion?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
TinFoilHatman55,

You sound like a person who was born and raised, during the Spanish Inquisition or the Salem Witch Trials. Is someone actually preaching these lies too you, or did you just think it up yourself?
Give the UFO community a break, or next week mobs could be chanting to have ET believers burned at the stake.
Of course, you have a right to your own opinion; which I hope and believe and know that you are completly wrong.

Erno86

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Give the UFO community a break, or next week mobs could be chanting to have ET believers burned at the stake.

Doubt it. Around 20% of the population believe Aliens are already among us according to this poll : www.reuters.com...

And if you look it estimates that 40% of India and China already believe they're among us, never mind just believing it's possible. So I don't think you have to worry about being persecuted. And maybe the eastern people have things sussed way more than we do.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

At this point I think I should thank the OP for this wonderful thread I seem to have inherited.
What the hell OP? You know you can jump in here anytime. Don't be shy!

edit on 22-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Hito-shura
I know I won't be getting out my pitchfork. I seen UFOs myself on five different occasions. Even took a picture of one in my backyard once so it's obvious there's something go'in on. It's just WHAT? I have to believe, because there is a God that what he says is going to happen will happen.

derst
What I'm trying to show you is you can't just say yes I believe there must be a creator. Then not even try to find out anything about him. As if, " Ya I believe there must be a God. I just don't have any interest in him or anything he wants for me." What the hell? I mean I'm past the point of if he is or isn't. The next thing in line is communication. What does he want me to know and do. He wants me to have faith in him. How do I do that.
First I listen to him. Second I believe him. Let nothing stand in the way of that.

edit on 23-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So... The wonders of indoctrination and free interpretation are once again running wild. Of course we can take the holy book that has been translated, re-translated and re-interpreted for that matter ad nauseum and then claim that aliens are little more than demons in disguise. Because that is what is written in that age-old text.

In a similar manner, the son of god, the angels, burning bushes and another hundred or so unexplained phenomena can be perceived as alien beings in some manner of disguise. But then again that would not be correct, because if the son of the lord can be interpreted as an alien, or much worse, an alien-human hybrid, that would mean that he is a demon, because all aliens are demons, right?

So where does the OP draw the line in the sand?

I know that it is just an age-old rant in the lines above, but these kinds of thread really rile me up ever since some of my friends became catholics. Now it is like they have been lobotomized with a table spoon.

However, let me ask this question: does it make more sense that the aliens are demons in disguise because the bible says so, or does it sound more believable that the bible was consciously written to allow such a forceful connection to be made. The aliens have been around for an unknown amount of time, but most probably longer than the human civilization. The bible has been around for two millenniums.

The lovely background on the forum tells me: deny ignorance. I cannot help but follow that advice, since the OP consists of little else than brainwashed, narrow-minded zealous ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

derst
What I'm trying to show you is you can't just say yes I believe there must be a creator. Then not even try to find out anything about him. As if, " Ya I believe there must be a God. I just don't have any interest in him or anything he wants for me." What the hell? I mean I'm past the point of if he is or isn't. The next thing in line is communication. What does he want me to know and do. He wants me to have faith in him. How do I do that.
First I listen to him. Second I believe him. Let nothing stand in the way of that.

This statement has little to do with my statement. Nowhere have i showed that I disagree on what your saying HERE, however i do disagree with your point of view that the bible is the only book to follow, and it hints at aliens being demons, therefore all aliens are demons... not logical thinking.

Edit in: And for what its worth i think I have shown that I dont stop after admitting to myself there is a one true God. I have researched into all religions, and will continue to do so as i do not feel that any one religion is "right". They are all interconnected by relativity and perception.
edit on 23-2-2011 by derst1988 because: add more content

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Niccawhois

So please give me one credible purpose for aliens from another galaxy to come hear and hide from us i mean we are obviously no threat to them, surely they could do a deal with TPTB to coexist for technology.
It would be an expensive game of hide and seek!

Please give me one reason they would not come here...

In 1935 It was expensive to fly across the Atlantic. In 1927 most people felt Lindburg was crazy for attempting it on his solo flight. Today over 10 MILLION people do it every year! Point is if you have the tech, you simply go were ever the hell you want on a whim!
edit on 23-2-2011 by Niccawhois because: missing space

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I dont agree at 1 time I felt this was true. But if GOD exist in a non universal location and 2/3 of the angels stayed why is it hard to believe that there are some within the universe who are not of human decent but are non evol.....

You cant bunch the entire universe in one label.

I do understand your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

derst

This statement has little to do with my statement. Nowhere have i showed that I disagree on what your saying HERE, however i do disagree with your point of view that the bible is the only book to follow, and it hints at aliens being demons, therefore all aliens are demons... not logical thinking.

Edit in: And for what its worth i think I have shown that I dont stop after admitting to myself there is a one true God. I have researched into all religions, and will continue to do so as i do not feel that any one religion is "right". They are all interconnected by relativity and perception.
edit on 23-2-2011 by derst1988 because: add more content

Let me put it to you like this partner. Don't make me get rough with you.
If there were other folk visiting us God would have mentioed them. He dosn't. He tells us there are demons in the earth. Demons that are out to decieve us. Any normal thinking person is going to deduce just what I have, if you listen to what God is telling us.
They are DEMONS. No way around it. No beings would travel the distance s you are claiming. Just to play hide and seek. No one with the tech to do that would come here. And crash into our planet like a bunch of drunk teenagers. It's perposterous the whole alien thing. Listening to God makes the best sense of the whole shhh
...itery. I 've been noticing these correlations for over 30 yrs . You can't tell me what adds up the best .I already know what they are. Trying to make others see it who are unwilling to listen to God not me. Well it's a tough screw to drive. I know what makes the best sense period. Listen to the one who is responsible for existence is the way I'm going . You do as you please. I wish you all the best in your falsehoods. You have not one shread of evidence. I have what God has given me/us and I will never ever let go of that. Demons exist and they are fooling millions period. That's their game ,it's what they do . Now you see me Now you don't.

Ophi

You cant bunch the entire universe in one label.

Oh yes I can and I do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join