It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs = Demons/Satan.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ok but when forming a plan to co-inhabit another rock wouldnt contact be high on the list of objectives?
What purpose does it serve to hide here when there possibilities are pretty much endless/

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

Originally posted by randyvs

I however don't believe either question was stupid.

Alright fine, The question itself wasn't stupid, the timing was. What does one God, the creator of everything, have to do with aliens being demons? Your right in the fact that the avatar doesn't have to be your beliefs, but why so interested in things that go against your beliefs? Is it because subconsciously you have a attraction to truth, but consciously only accept one religion as truth?

Thanks for toning down the rederick

The reason I asked the question? Was so that I could show you my train of thought that has led me to the conclusions I've come to. You answered yes that you believe there must be a God. So I'm sure you don't just stop thinking at that point. As I didn't. What is the next thing you begin to look for after reaching the conclusion
we've reached? Proof right? That proof just happens to come in the form of a book. A book that tells us, he is the one true God. I have found nothing on this planet that compares to the Bible. It is exactly what you would look for after coming to that conclusion. A message that discribes the way he wants us to live the life he gave us.
And yes I believe, if he is capable of everything else? He is capable of getting a meesage to me, that is the message he wants me to have.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Out of all the millions of threads like this across the interwebs not one person has been "converted" to the beliefs they propose. I suggest you all stop trying. It is not working!

I would be more easily convinced the ET presence on Earth is nothing more than swamp gas before believing that the phenomen is demons pretending to be from one of the millions of other planets that science has now proved to exist throughout our universe. Like it is somehow absurd to think that said planets are capable of harboring advanced intelligent life.

So stop posting the truth because it is not accepted as truth. Not gonna happen. Not even realistic.

Lestweforget

why no open communication?

Think about it. BECAUSE IT WOULD REVEAL TO MUCH ABOUT THEM. Then even the ones who are so insistant on their benevolence. Wouldn't be fooled anymore.
edit on 21-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Here's a link to my position.
edit on 21-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

The problem is we can only rationalize what the ET may be up too using Human concepts , what we would do in a similar situation , which is flawed because they are not Human .
For all we know we may be just be a distraction , not the reason they are here at all , but being Human we believe we are so special they must be interested in us .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

aliens just want you to think that D:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes we as humans are all connected and yes we are destroying our planet however we don't need aliens or beings from another world to tell us what we already know.

Keep in mind that even fallen angels are under the mercy of God; to think otherwise has no understanding of ancient scripture.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is nothing more than true.

For time and time I said it. Aliens are the work of the Devil. Don't believe in them, because it's the Devil trying to get you to do things and you need to be aware because an alien can easily sway you into thinking they're real, when they're not, they're just demons in disguise.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

They are clones of clones of clones so of course they are evil; they are not even "humanoids" but THINGS

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

it's relative. There are good and bad ones, differing throughout all the types of them. Very few beings are all wholely "evil" from the perspective of a avg. modern human being.

and i hear what some are alluding to in this post. yea, gotta have faith in the powers that be...infinite powers....and the balance of power concept, we didn't just, INVENT it..
edit on 21-2-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes God created other species, its right in the bible for all to see. Humans, Angels, Watchers, Anakim and Sarafin.

We are all Gods in his eye.

"Elohim (God himself singular) is the president of El's Congress. He judges among the elohim (gods, sons of the one true God .plural)… (He says) "You are gods. You are all sons of Elyon. But like Enosh (mortal humans) you will die, and like the other rulers you will fall." Arise, Elohim (God himself singular), and judge the earth, for you will inherit all nations." 18

www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com...

In Jubilees we also find mention of certain heavenly entities called "watchers" who appear to be synonymous with the "sons of the elohim." "Enoch spoke of the watchers, who sinned with the daughters of humans. They were starting to get down and dirty with the daughters of humans, and Enoch testified against all of them." 20

www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate

How do you know Jesus wasn't the Devil in disguise?

Because Jesus did not teach to lie, rape, murder, steal. He taught love, respect.

The "grey's" people see are really Jinn/demons disguised as aliens so you would fall for their trickery.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Christianity will and always has feared the concept of UFO's or extra-terrestrials. The pure and simple truth of it is that if UFO's and extra-terrestrials exist it puts Christianity in a new light. The bible is clear in the fact that God created Earth and man and nothing else. So if there were life from other planets or other solar systems etc. Then it wouldn't concur with what they have been taught. As I have stated before you cannot believe in Science and Christianity they are fundamentally contradictory of one another.

The most interesting and entertaining part of the bible to me is the story of Adam and Eve. Somehow one woman and man created all the other other people on the planet. It begs the question of our heritage. If Adam and Eve really were the only humans on Earth in the beginning does that mean we are all inter-related so to speak, or did they just leave out the part of God creating more people?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

so with the recent discovery of over 100 new earth like planets being spotted in just one week...
extrapolate that towards what number we may find next... extrapolate that times what we may never find....

and take that gigantic number of beings from many many different planets... other than earth...

and we come to the conclusion....

that ALL OF THEM...(besdes US).... ALL 'EXTRATERRESTRIALS' ....are demons???...

and this is the sort of thinking (or lack thereof) that we have to deal with down here on Earth...

that the almost infinite number of inhabit worlds out there.... all THOSE beings are DEMONS.. and this tiny minuscule percentage of the universal population.. Earth's population.. AREN'T demons..... ???

dude.. I say YOU'RE a DEMON.

my GOD.. the absolute banality of Christian fanatics...
freaking BEAM ME UP Scotty... this place SUCKS!

-

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

my GOD.. the absolute banality of Christian fanatics...
freaking BEAM ME UP Scotty... this place SUCKS!

Oh whah!

edit on 22-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
how do know that maybe the bible is the biggest hoax satans ever pulled off (as you would say masquerades in light)..the damn bible has been rewritten and revised thousands of times by other societies to fit their people..i think the bible is the biggest deception ever created

I agree with you on that

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Demon/Angel is the old terminology.

"Aliens" is just the same term but in our new language.

Things get lost in Translation.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55 This is to lead people away from Christ and God and to the counterfeit New Age philosophy.

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

I agree. Chuck Missler (you can find him on youtube) theorizies that the anti christ could use alien abduction as an argument for the raptured people & this will bring people to his lines of thinking. Maybe this is why there's been an increase in sightings because we ARE in the end times.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I would really check out the thread relating to how our Earth is pregnant and birthing a moon which will..well its kinda long so read up on it! Its called Earth Mother and its the views from the Native Americans beliefs and in the end it all really relates to everything! Cool read and when I read it it really struck home! I know my answer when I come to the crossroad..Do You? (More in the thread)

www.abovetopsecret.com... Original Thread on Topic!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
When the rapture takes place, the lie which will be fed to the masses will be that aliens have abducted the people

3/19/07[God]"Woe to those who are left! Woe to those, who will not believe, you shall believe the lie that even aliens from other worlds and serpents have stole away your beloved...Wickedness! Great Blasphemy! You shall receive judgment, in full, for your wickedness, following after satan and his servant into condemnation and destruction..."

That excerpt is from Letters from God and His Christ

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Okay, this should put this thread to rest, but it probably won't. The irony is that I think the Pope and the Vatican are evil and part of the NWO deception and lies (and don't forget sexual misconduct) and demons in disguise themselves, but,,,

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- If aliens exist, they may be a different life form that does not need Christ's redemption, the Vatican's chief astronomer said. Jesuit Father Jose Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory, said Christians should consider alien life as an "extraterrestrial brother" and a part of God's creation. Father Funes, an Argentine named to his position by Pope Benedict XVI in 2006, made the remarks in an interview published May 13 by the Vatican newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano.

www.catholicnews.com...

From the Catholic News website no less. That could just be and NWO deception though. My point with my last post was that we should deal with the demons in our own backyard before we start demonizing a being or beings that have not yet come forward

Beyond that, I agree with whoever said that the universe seeks a balance and that there are likely both good and bad extraterresrials. Angels and demons are a whole other level of energy. But apparently the Vatican thinks that ET's are our brothers and, how'd that go? Oh yeah, part of God's creation.

edit on 22-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join