It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs = Demons/Satan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That's the thing though, not even religious people seem to really know. "God" in the stories of that book of fiction seems a lot more evil and full of hate than the supposed "Devil". As far as I'm aware, in the Bible it only says that the Devil tried to tempt people into doing wrong, God actually went ahead and killed without remorse.

Which one sounds more wrong to you?

(I also believe this should be more a religious thing than alien but as per usual, Christians tar something different to them and their beliefs as inherently evil despite the many stories of very good and helpful ETs)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

randyvs
Dr. J. Allen Hyneks conclusions into some consideration. The man spent most of his career investigating these UFOs, aliens, abductions. For the Air Force. He went from a total skeptic, to a full on believer and finally came to the same conclusion, based on his data that he himself compiled. The same conclusion that the OP is telling you.

Can you post a link to show that Allen Hynek believed that ET's are demonic?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wasn't Moses a butcher of women and children as written in the bible.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988
So for thousands of years the human race did just fine without jesus and the bible, and with strong evidence of ancient civilizations being influenced by "UFO's" or "ALIENS" or "INTERDEMENSIONAL BEINGS" or even "DEMONS". Take your pick for what you want to call them, but if you were at the forefront of a new religion you hope to spread worldwide, would you not discredit EVERYTHING about the religions of old? Simple answer, yes.

And once again its back to the whole nothing on either side can be proved, this is why I denounce any one religions and tend to think they are all telling the same thing, but in their own perspective...

Do this for me? Ask yourself ,do I believe there must be a God who is responsible for all existence?

Whatever the answer is, then post it please?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So for thousands of years the human race did just fine without jesus and the bible, and with strong evidence of ancient civilizations being influenced by "UFO's" or "ALIENS" or "INTERDEMENSIONAL BEINGS" or even "DEMONS". Take your pick for what you want to call them, but if you were at the forefront of a new religion you hope to spread worldwide, would you not discredit EVERYTHING about the religions of old? Simple answer, yes.

And once again its back to the whole nothing on either side can be proved, this is why I denounce any one religions and tend to think they are all telling the same thing, but in their own perspective...

Do this for me? Ask yourself ,do I believe there must be a God who is responsible for all existence?

Stupid question, Yes i do.
second line, and sorry for it, theres just nothing else to say to someone like them.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Now do me a favor, Do you think that the one true God only created HUMANS? and out of ALL the other galaxies and ALL of the other planets, we are the only ones he could of possibly created? ONE planet with Life? please.... btw do you even know what your avatar symbolizes? My guess is no, because it too is heavily against your beliefs based upon this thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Same as this please, would love to see a quote where Hynek reduced the whole UFO phenomena to being Demonic.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm trying to find it for you. Look at this for a minute.

I think it was fairly deep.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Have got a feeling you might be wasting your time. I seriously doubt he ever reduced the whole thing to Demons. Maybe you read a quote where he stated it was possible, but even then it's seriously doubtful he meant all UFO's.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Now do me a favor, Do you think that the one true God only created HUMANS? and out of ALL the other galaxies and ALL of the other planets, we are the only ones he could of possibly created? ONE planet with Life? please.... btw do you even know what your avatar symbolizes? My guess is no, because it too is heavily against your beliefs based upon this thread.

Didn't you just follow up what you said was a stupid question, with a stupid question? Why does my avatar,
dipicting my interest in archeology and ancient Egypt, have to reflect my beliefs? I didn't know ATS had such guidelines. Can you show them to me? You've answered my quetion yes and the same goes for yours.

I however don't believe either question was stupid.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Have got a feeling you might be wasting your time. I seriously doubt he ever reduced the whole thing to Demons. Maybe you read a quote where he stated it was possible, but even then it's seriously doubtful he meant all UFO's.

Damn it I hate when that happens I hope that isn't the case. No I remember seeing it at the head of a search result. One more dive.
edit on 21-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Not as dramatic as what I read and repeated. this sounds like what I was reading to a point.

So if it is unlikely that these things are from outer space, then where exactly do they come from? Dr J. Allen Hynek who until his death, was the world's leading authority on UFOs eventually abandoned the idea that these craft were of a tangible quality as we would understand it, calling it "the nuts and bolts theory". In 1976 he said: "There are just too many things going against this theory. To me, it seems ridiculous that super intelligence would travel great distances to do relatively stupid things like stop cars, collect soil samples, and frighten people." (Jacques Vallee, Revelations, p. 290). After 30 years of serious UFO research, Hynek finally adopted the theory that UFOs are from another dimension, or a parallel reality (Bob Larson, UFOs and the Alien Agenda, p. 93).

This seems like what I read, but I will conceade I was wrong to the point.

Thank you for try'in to help me out seed

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I have done a quick search, and i found this quote. Well i hope is that one but it doesn´t say about Demonic.Source

“Many UFO reports, he said, seem to pertain more to accounts of 'poltergeists' (cases where objects fly around the room and strange sounds are heard) and other types of 'psychic' manifestations than to 'actual solid items of nuts and bolts hardware.' 'That is one of the reasons,' added Dr. Hynek, 'why I cannot accept the obvious explanation of UFOs as visitors from outer space.'”- J. Allen Hynek interview, The Unexplained Column, by Allen Spraggett, November 8, 1975

Hope that helps.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Satan and his minons are here in the form of Bush, Obama, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Goldman Sachs, the Pope (who even looks like the Emporor from Star Wars), CIA, etc. Satan and his minoins are the ones that false-flagged the Trade Center. Time for the Christians to wake up. Satan and his minoins are already here and in our gvernment and corporations. Until people realize that and start taking action like is happening in the Middle East and not allow this stuff to go on anymore, Satan will have won. But Aliens? Hardly.

And as for Hynek:

James McDonald was born and raised in Duluth, Minnesota. He served as a cryptographer in the United States Navy during World War 2, and afterward, married Betsy Hunt; they would have six children...Though McDonald shared the initial general enthusiasm towards the Committee, he eventually became one of its sharpest critics. While the Condon Committee was in progress, the Office of Naval Research granted McDonald a small budget in order to conduct his own UFO research, ostensibly to study the idea that some UFOs were misidentified clouds. He was able to peruse the files of Project Blue Book at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and eventually concluded that the Air Force was mishandling UFO evidence. Following the Robertson Panel's recommendations, the Air Force was following a debunking directive, and only discussing UFO cases which were considered solved by a mundane explanation, while unexplained accounts were classified secret.

McDonald was particularly disturbed that his friend, astronomer J. Allen Hynek, had not alerted the scientific community to the fact that Project Blue Book was withholding some of the most anomalous and compelling UFO reports. Hynek argued that if he had exposed this, the Air Force would have dumped him as Blue Book’s consultant; Hynek was the only scientist formally studying UFOs for the government. This was the beginning of a rift between the men that would never be entirely reconciled.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

edit on 21-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: Added Hynek info

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here is my thread on this exact subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com... Feel free to view it and post (or not)
Mods, please do NOT close this thread, even though mine is the same.
I believe in the freedom of speech.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I however don't believe either question was stupid.

Alright fine, The question itself wasn't stupid, the timing was. What does one God, the creator of everything, have to do with aliens being demons? Your right in the fact that the avatar doesn't have to be your beliefs, but why so interested in things that go against your beliefs? Is it because subconsciously you have a attraction to truth, but consciously only accept one religion as truth?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Many UFOlogists like to use religeous accounts to enforce the theory that angels or divine interaction were infact UFOs, but the one thing they all had in common was a message that was enlightening or beneficial to the receiver and the message was the paramount!
With all the increase in UFO related subject why no message? The thing i cant understand is what is their mission with this world if they truly are innocents from another galaxy, why no open communication?
They could acheive this with a number of technological ways without compromising themselves but no they just fly around at night and then just disappear to later reappear again with no apparrent objective, so much for superior intelligence.
On the other hand atleast many theologists have given these apparitions a cause, a cause to deceive you away from the truth, Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My whole take on the ET/Demon subject is this:

There exist much biological and intelligent life in the cosmos, even in our galaxy, and most definitely visiting earth for possibly many reasons...

There also exist demons and their king (Satan) who hates mankind to a degree that the human mind could not fathom.

He is a master at deception and there exist nothing that is better at lies than he. He uses his demons to constantly attack man in a spiritual way, tempting, destroying families, any way they can...

some ET's could be demonic, but because balance seems to be a part of the universe, not all ET's could possibly be evil, IMO.

It is interesting that some posting to this thread are using it attack Jesus and the bible. You are unwittingly being played like the fools you are by satan's deceptions utilized against you.. If I were you I would be po'd about that.. some day you will see it.

don't reply with any rediculous insults or debasements against these words, I will not respond..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Out of all the millions of threads like this across the interwebs not one person has been "converted" to the beliefs they propose. I suggest you all stop trying. It is not working!

I would be more easily convinced the ET presence on Earth is nothing more than swamp gas before believing that the phenomen is demons pretending to be from one of the millions of other planets that science has now proved to exist throughout our universe. Like it is somehow absurd to think that said planets are capable of harboring advanced intelligent life.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

So please give me one credible purpose for aliens from another galaxy to come hear and hide from us i mean we are obviously no threat to them, surely they could do a deal with TPTB to coexist for technology.
It would be an expensive game of hide and seek!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Why do we send robots to Mars when there's nothing there ? , why do we spend Billions sending missions to planets in our solar system just to look at them ? , do you think that if we had the technology to visit other star systems we wouldn't do the same ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join