It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs = Demons/Satan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We've all heard stories about how extraterrestrials give warnings and 'wisdom' to abductees about ecological problems and the way humans treat each other. Also abductees explain their experiences as 'spiritual.' Well there is this one Bible verse that comes to mind "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." -2 Corinthians 11:14

Satan and his minions are coming in the form of heavenly divine messengers to warn people about the Earth that has that New Age message that we are all connected to each other and the Earth and that our planet is suffering because of our actions. This is to lead people away from Christ and God and to the counterfeit New Age philosophy.

Extraterrestrials are nothing more than demons in disguise.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

How do you know Jesus wasn't the Devil in disguise?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thats odd....I seemed to know this was posted by you before I even opened the thread....Hmmmm Divine inspiration perhaps.

Ok I can understand you have views of UFO's but why don't you post them on one of the current UFO threads instead of spouting these one liners?
edit on 21-2-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
We've all heard stories about how extraterrestrials give warnings and 'wisdom' to abductees about ecological problems and the way humans treat each other. Also abductees explain their experiences as 'spiritual.' Well there is this one Bible verse that comes to mind "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." -2 Corinthians 11:14

Satan and his minions are coming in the form of heavenly divine messengers to warn people about the Earth that has that New Age message that we are all connected to each other and the Earth and that our planet is suffering because of our actions. This is to lead people away from Christ and God and to the counterfeit New Age philosophy.

I concur.
SnF

Spreadlovenothate

How do you know Jesus wasn't the Devil in disguise?

Because while Jesus was being Jesus. Satan was being Satan.
:
edit on 21-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You can see a connection to religion in everything yes ?

Christianity is more crazy that the subject of UFO´s will ever be..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
how do know that maybe the bible is the biggest hoax satans ever pulled off (as you would say masquerades in light)..the damn bible has been rewritten and revised thousands of times by other societies to fit their people..i think the bible is the biggest deception ever created

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Star and flag,I have decided not to play here.
I agree with a lot of what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Speaking personally I think that the world would have been and would be a better place without any religion.

Anything that suggests a higher intelligence above the pope or religious leaders is instantly labeled evil and satanic. As if we as a people are still set in the dark ages of fire and brimstone beliefs.

Thank goodness we can think for ourselves now in this day and age.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

why would a demon need to implant somebody????

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
how do know that maybe the bible is the biggest hoax satans ever pulled off (as you would say masquerades in light)..the damn bible has been rewritten and revised thousands of times by other societies to fit their people..i think the bible is the biggest deception ever created

Why post total B.S. and outright lies?

Speak the truth at least. Maybe you didn't get the memo.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

your post = belief in mythical beings.....why is it so hard for you to believe in what is happening now, and being witnessed now, and being documented now, rather than what was written about 2000 years ago, when they still believed that the world was flat, life expectancy was 35 to 40 years old and 99.9% of the population had no type of education whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I guess this is the die hard Christian view of UFOs that would never agree with anything that differs from their point of view.

That's fine though, if we all thought the same life would be boring.

What I postulate is the theory that extraterrestrial life may visit and are not demons but merely curious about the way religion works. Of course they can abduct, observe and do the other things they're said to do but their alleged "hive mind" and non hierarchal societies would be very intrigued at why a portion of the human race would deny their existence or claim them as evil while then following an alleged spirit and/or fictional character in a book and all the arguments, wars and hatred that comes from having such views.

Think about it, sure there may be evil species and races BUT wouldn't religion be considered the biggest evil known to man due to its divisive nature?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

so Ezechiel seen here www.tldm.org... is not of god but of the evil one? so does that mean Danial and the rest were deceived as well? or could there be more than one that comes now and then giving us the right to chose which is which would you care to explain?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Donahue

Why post total B.S. and outright lies?

Speak the truth at least. Maybe you didn't get the memo.

Are you saying that the bible hasn't been rewritten a bunch of times? This can be proven good sir, and it would be unwise to counter it...

The fact of the matter is that there are portions of the bible that is even considered "possibly errant". Even marked in newer bibles, these areas are. So I dont know what he was lying about, as the first line isn't a lie or fact, its a question at best and a belief at worst.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

your post = belief in mythical beings.....why is it so hard for you to believe in what is happening now, and being witnessed now, and being documented now, rather than what was written about 2000 years ago, when they still believed that the world was flat, life expectancy was 35 to 40 years old and 99.9% of the population had no type of education whatsoever.

Why is this so hard for you to view as a possibility? You really should take Dr. J. Allen Hyneks conclusions into
some consideration. The man spent most of his career investigating these UFOs, aliens, abductions. For the Air
Force. He went from a total skeptic, to a full on believer and finally came to the same conclusion, based on his data that he himself compiled. The same conclusion that the OP is telling you. This is the ultimate truth of these things, no matter what your dreams are. Hyneks conclusion? A full on scientist so highly respected he was employed by our own military?

They are demonic.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am not going to pray for a God or Jesus that cannot get rid of a Devil. Os is Satan just another God?
No, not everything men cannot explain is Satan. It used to be, but now we are a little more wiser.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

TinFoilHatMan55

For the love of............ ,another Aliens are Devils thread

Cant we keep religion out of Ufology .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

if you do not know one from the other then how would you right from wrong good from evil peace from war love from hate ying from yang seeing from not seeing if there is only one road is it the right road? could there not be a better road or a road from hell, if the road was say a road from hell and you only knew this road would it be a road from hell?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

TinFoilHatMan55

For the love of............ ,another Aliens are Devils thread

Cant we keep religion out of Ufology .

Obviously the answer to that is NO!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So for thousands of years the human race did just fine without jesus and the bible, and with strong evidence of ancient civilizations being influenced by "UFO's" or "ALIENS" or "INTERDEMENSIONAL BEINGS" or even "DEMONS". Take your pick for what you want to call them, but if you were at the forefront of a new religion you hope to spread worldwide, would you not discredit EVERYTHING about the religions of old? Simple answer, yes.

And once again its back to the whole nothing on either side can be proved, this is why I denounce any one religions and tend to think they are all telling the same thing, but in their own perspective...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join