It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow patriots...Wait, can we still use that word?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi, just trying to get a bigger picture of what the hell is going on here. Hope some of you can help me out. I'm a Southern Man with Irish roots. Discovered the existance of the NWO while living in Europe. I follow Alex Jones' work pretty closely. Would love to hear others opinions on him. See ya around.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Ahh you have come to the right place check out our nwo forum you will love it there !!

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help around here

Asala

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS roxdog!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by roxdog Discovered the existance of the NWO while living in Europe.

They come knocking on you door or something? Stumble upon a secret meeting?

Welcome to ATS. Read my frustrated post here to know what to expect.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Roxdog, welcome aboard. Check out BTS as well. The search is up on the same line as Recent Posts. Great tool for specific topics. Later.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello, roxdog!
...from a fellow Tennessean, no less! Welcome to ATS. You might have some questions about the boards, soooo.....links!

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We are a generally helpful bunch.

I hope you find what you are looking for and more. Most of all, enjoy the place and have fun.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS. The NWO forum is one of the lrgest so just serach for the thing you have questions about, and im 100% precent sure you'll find it. Just use the search tab on the top. The settings of it will be expplained in the search.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi Hello welcome to ats roxdog
have a good time on ats cya around
se7en

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay at the ATS!

top topics

join