It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moose lodge a secret society??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was wondering if the OP joined and had anything to say. I have done research and found that most of these societies are masonic. Including the moose lodge, elk lodge shriners etc.
www.cephasministry.com...

(QUESTION: WHAT DOES WITCHCRAFT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MASONS?) Well, other than the 33 highest Masons who are on the Council of 33, most Masons do not realize that they have taken the same rites that makes a person & witch. They have taken the same rites to become a Mason, except that we cut our wrists & they don't cut their wrists, that's the only differences!

LET ME READ OFF THE ORGANIZATIONS REAL QUICK: B'nai B'rith; American Civil Liberties Union; the Scottish Rites--by the way, Witchcraft is supposed to be the old religion of Scotland; the New York Rites; the Jaycees; & I want to explain about the Junior Chamber of Commerce. We in the Illuminati needed a group to fund & to finance the training of the radical groups that would be used later--the Jr. Chamber of Commerce was the group chosen to do the funding. The Masonic Lodges, both the White & the Blue; the Knights of Columbus; the Knights of Philistivis & the Oddfellows.
www.kt70.com...

<< 1   >>

join