It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eligael Gedalyovich - Who Filmed the Jerusalem UFO Speaks Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by ZaphBot

And.....has anyone noticed who is the source of the video at youtube? A certain 'spammer' who is not allowed to be mentioned here.

Just sayin'!! [/quote

LMAO!!!!!! you make it sound like a harry potter storyline by the name that mustn't be mentioned lol oh you must be talking about valdemort or what ever that dude's name was lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReaverTheBeliever
reply to post by curious7

They (lie detector tests) seem to be admissible in the skeptic community when a UFO witness is "proven" wrong. Funny how they're worthless if a witness passes them though.

I was wanting to post the fact that lie detectors are a scam and are pseudo science that don't work. checkout the truth behind the lie detector or antipolygraph.org

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If a UFO comes in answer to a given question asked by the powers that be, and that answer is to remove the Dome of the Rock and points it out even... what do you suppose would happen afterward? You may just be watching that unfolding before your vary eyes on the news everyday....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I have been hoping some of the people involved would come forward and I would have believe it was a hoax except for the fact that these red lights dropping these sparkely little white lites are everywhere. I even posted a video show the red light drop a little white one and the guy that made the video didn't even see it, others on my thread noticed it too. The Utah sighting almost the same night. And I saw another video the other day of the same thing here in the US, can't remember which state. It is because of all the other sightings, and that at least three look real, I don't know about the tourist video, but then where are you going to find someone in Jeruselm with a Mississippi Accent. Great find.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This community has fallen so much in the last few years.
There are no longer any unbiased, impartial efforts at investigation and research. No willingness for any side of a given issue or topic to say, "I don't know", "I'm not sure" or "maybe/maybe not."
All we are left with are a collective of cults of personalities, self-righteous egos and vitriolic head-hunters.
The main contribution to this body stems from arrogant insults, hate-filled name calling, personal attacks and self-congratulatory back patting. Often this is centered around the same few individuals time and time again.
All this while the bulk of "investigation" comes from google, textbooks, assumptions, opinions and skill with media software.
Never anymore is it done with any research from "the field" outside of the occasional conversation on a youtube's comment page.

This community used to be so much better than this.
It is a shame.
A shame for all of us.
edit on 2/22/2011 by dethduck because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The videos have been by no stretch of the imagination conclusively debunked. The videos are likely not even all done by the same person - the one video that includes the still image was what was focused on by the media, and that was totally different than the others...which really should inspire you to examine more, not less.

Anyways, because a lot of people seem easily influenced by the site owner - SkepticOverlord - they pretty much took his word as golden about these videos. Him and another anonymous YouTuber HoaxKiller1 have been the ones perpetuating this idea of the whole ordeal being a 100% hoax. However, all Skeptic did was recreate the videos - and not even that well - using tactics he didn't even accuse the original hoaxer of. Not to mention, the original videos - the only ones that are significant, really, and the ones this witness is attached to - aren't even sufficient enough for analysis, as far as what every video editor type has told me so far.

STILL - the videos are still LIKELY all a hoax, due to the evidence that at least one video was fake and others have some anomolies, and that the witnesses haven't been coming out in droves or anything like that.

But because Skepticoverlord or whatever keeps closing down threads related to this topic, and then opening up a new one that he tries to dominate, I have to keep re-iterating the same shpiel over and over. He could have been proving the Utah UFOs to have been hoaxes all this time, in that case we actually have the hoaxer coming forward! And yet ATS has been more certain about this sighting than that one.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I thought that nobody has seen the original file, which would mean all debunking was done based on the youtube videos. now that someone claiming to be the person that filmed it has come forward hopefully he will provide the original video. IMO the recreated video to show how it was supposedly faked is irrelevant, it proves that someone with video editing skills can create a fake ufo video (or RECREATE a real ufo video?), but how does that prove that the videos in question are fake?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Let's please remember, too, that if this is real - it's one of THE best UFO sightings that we've EVER had on our hands. And it has been ignored as a hoax from the beginning, based on anonymous video analysis and nothing more.

Is it all a hoax? I still say, probably. I don't even really trust this witness, haha, seems maybe hired by the smarter hoaxers? Who knows?

But it's a travesty that such a great UFO sighting slipped through the national spotlight as nothing more than a hoax...before we could prove it as one.

Meanwhile, @PeoplesAstro was supposed to be putting some interview up with the hoaxer - this is what all the "debunkers" were excited about - and they still haven't done that. This twitter account was tied to Discovery News, which had a very slanted report on the story - mind you. Still waiting...witness has come forward, but apparently identified hoaxer hasn't yet?

This case is still developing.
edit on 22-2-2011 by hootlj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm from Russia but study in Sweden.I contacted my father for some money. He said it was ok,
Therfor Mr Eligael Gedalyovich i will give You a big amount of money for orginal video. But remember
if it's a hoax You will receive problem. Upload the orginal video here and full name and adress - My father
send You ILS 10.000.But don't play !

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Anyone validate this claim from this article: www.worldslastchance.com...

“Now that things have calmed down in Cairo’s Tahrir Square, there may be time to investigate recent UFO activities seen over Cairo and over the Temple Mount in Jerusalem,” state confirmed reports out of the Egyptian Mail, Le Progres Egyptien, the Middle East Times and other newspapers and media that serve this region.

In fact, local witnesses told Egypt’s “Nilesat” TV that UFOs are “lighting-up Cairo and Jerusalem.”

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
More from Eligael -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Mr hootlj - You are just annoying - or ?
Whats the point with this video ? It's not related to the subject.

edit on 22-2-2011 by callacas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's the original witness showing the view of the sighting, so you debunkers can go and compare it. It's what you've been asking for, so he's just delivering.

Or this really is a very elaborate hoax, haha.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hootlj

The quality looks better, I'm not sure it's the same camera (cell phone). If it's not it can't be compared.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Interesting, I had to watch it twice because it was hard to make out. The guy sounds almost boring so if he's trying to steal some thunder he's not doing too much thundering. Of course there is no way to know if he actually filmed it or not but he seems to believe what he is saying. I'm also interested in how fiery people get over this UFO issue, is the entire thing just smoke and mirrors? I used to ignore UFO threads but this is different from the rest.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, one of the biggest complaints about the original video was that it showed mirroring...and so you weren't seeing the "view" accurately. I could be wrong about that - sorry if I am. : )

Anyways, doesn't matter...
Crazy UFO videos get posted, may or may not all be a hoax...
Witness of original most authentic-looking videos of lot comes forward...
And you guys still think case is closed, doesn't matter.

That's fine. I respect your opinion, and you're probably right. : )

But why are you here? Why? I don't understand !!! Ha.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Unless the original footage is put forth there is nothing to discuss. At this point the greatest, most convincing evidence is that this is a hoax. If the original footage comes forth and when examined turns out to undoctored, well then the evidence against the case can be reexamined and people can try and explain all the issues that so clearly pointed to a hoax.

Till then, unless its an exercise to talk about "how to hoax", this case belongs in the known hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
Ha.

I'm guessing you are the one with blue hair yeah?

-m0r

*Totally valid and on topic comments due to the fantastical nature the general thinking had taken - whoo who who who you!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm here because I think this case still has legs, feebly ones, but legs regardless. And so while everyone else closes the book, I'm going to keep watching and considering its legitimacy..because as a UFO fan, I cannot ignore the best UFO sighting ever. I'm not following Utah UFO sightings, however, because that's definitely one to throw away in hoax bin.

So, that's fine if you think this case is dead...but by you posting here, you're only encouraging replies, which means your keeping the debate going...which is apparently against your desires.

So, why are you here? To feel better about yourself because you're not deluded like others? I'm sorry, its' weird - I sincerely don't understand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join