It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremist Cleric: Time for Islamic State in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
An extremist Muslim cleric is planning a March rally at the White House in hopes of sparking a revolution that would turn the United States into an Islamic state. According

Read more on Newsmax.com: Extremist Cleric: Time for Islamic State in America
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
to the Daily Mail newspaper, Anjem Choudary told a reporter that "The event is a rally, a call for the Sharia, a call for the Muslims to rise up and ­establish the Islamic state in America."

Sharia is Islamic law, and Choudary says he expects the March 3 rally to draw thousands of supporters. The event will be sponsored by the New York-based extremist group Islamic Thinkers.

Choudary is a British cleric who said insisted that one day "the flag of Islam will fly over the White House" and that Americans "are the biggest criminals in the world today."

Read more on Newsmax.com: Extremist Cleric: Time for Islamic State in America
www.newsmax.com...
Im wondering how many oppossing protestors will show up. And has anyone seen anything about this on national television regarding this islamic protest?
edit on 21-2-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
good luck with that! I would shoot myself in the head before becoming a Muslim.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

you are just saying extremist but you don't have proof

how do you say that ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

you better do it right now because you live in a country with conspiracy theory core

and some day you will be forced to attack foreign countries and kill innocent people.

may be you don't have any problem with that because you think you are from supreme race and blood line.

link   
reply to post by Neopan100

you better do it right now because you live in a country with conspiracy theory core

and some day you will be forced to attack foreign countries and kill innocent people.

may be you don't have any problem with that because you think you are from supreme race and blood line.

link   
People like the person in question in the article are not exactly giving a good name to the rest of the Islamic community. I'll fight to the death before I see Sharia Law in the USA.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Another fear mongering excercise in the making?

Extremists such as those mentioned in the article isn't the first one, or will be the last one. They have best get in line. Plenty of 'extremists' in a free country. Christians, jews, buddhists, atheists, scientologists, reptilians, acturians, etc, etc and the whatnots, each minority group taking their turn to express their sanity or the insanity of it, freely. Entertainment at best so long as they do it peacefully.

Only those whom wish to perpetrate hate and fear agendas will use groups such as these to stoke up emotions. Life moves on, with or without them.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All ive got to say is if this does happen nothing good
will come out of this i'm talking L.A. type riots.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is something we should definitely keep our eyes on. The religious extremist of all stripes are very adamant in their positions. The thing they fail to realize is this country was founded on the basis of freedom of religion and freedom from religion. We need to keep religion out of our government! We are AMERICANS!!! They need to meld into our population and stop wanting to recreate their failed religion/state utopias.
edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
good luck with that! I would shoot myself in the head before becoming a Muslim.

that is exactly what I said to myself when I first read this.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Bring all that you have MR. You will have a nasty and bloody fight on your hands.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
People like the person in question in the article are not exactly giving a good name to the rest of the Islamic community. I'll fight to the death before I see Sharia Law in the USA.

I feel the exact same way. If they try that would make a HUGHE issue-situation fo rus americans. We would all haev tough choices to make, accept Islam or resist

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Another fear mongering excercise in the making?

Extremists such as those mentioned in the article isn't the first one, or will be the last one. They have best get in line. Plenty of 'extremists' in a free country. Christians, jews, buddhists, atheists, scieed ntologists, reptilians, acturians, etc, etc and the whatnots, each minority group taking their turn to express their sanity or the insanity of it, freely. Entertainment at best so long as they do it peacefully.

Only those whom wish to perpetrate hate and fear agendas will use groups such as these to stoke up emotions. Life moves on, with or without them.

The pinpoint reason I would join a revolt or protest would IF they succeeecause of their acd in any manner. IF they come to me because of their belief in a aggressive manner yes I will fight to my death. And I believe most americans would do the same, and being they are attempting to even bring it to america gives me the right to bring this information to others. ANd No this is not fear mongering, it is spreading awareness for lets say a yellow alert.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueGrit
This is something we should definitely keep our eyes on. The religious extremist of all stripes are very adamant in their positions. The thing they fail to realize is this country was founded on the basis of freedom of religion and freedom from religion. We need to keep religion out of our government! We are AMERICANS!!! They need to meld into our population and stop wanting to recreate their failed religion/state utopias.
edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: (no reason given)

I stand with your replyh 100% we are americans who will stand up for our freedoms if they think we wont just try.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Bring all that you have MR. You will have a nasty and bloody fight on your hands.

Thats what Im talkin about

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thats nice and all but I think everyone
is forgetting about Separation of Church and state.

It would be illegal for shiria law or a *Islamic State*
to be implemented ANYWHERE in the 50 states...

This guys a schmuck.

You come to America you have to abide by OUR LAWS..

Don't worry about it, this guy is fear mongering WONT HAPPEN..

edit on 21-2-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
Thats nice and all but I think everyone
is forgetting about Separation of Church and state.

It would be illegal for shiria law or a *Islamic State*
to be implemented ANYWHERE in the 50 states...

This guys a schmuck.

You come to America you have to abide by OUR LAWS..

Don't worry about out, this guy is fear mongering WONT HAPPEN..

Yeah, I don't know. there are arguments and think blind eyes turned in parts of MI where sharia law is being used and the powers are doing nothing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If a Christian cleric goes to some “heathen” country he's a missionary if a Muslim cleric comes to a western country he's an extremist.

What is an extremist anyway? I think I once got called an extremist for being a libertarian.

Extremist is one of those meaningless words like terrorist it means nothing.

I see nothing that makes him anything other than devout.

Actually compared to how a lot of Christian missionaries acted he seems very civilised, he hasn't even hurt anyone.

Beside he's right about the American government being a bunch of crooks.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
If a Christian cleric goes to some “heathen” country he's a missionary if a Muslim cleric comes to a western country he's an extremist.

What is an extremist anyway? I think I once got called an extremist for being a libertarian.

Extremist is one of those meaningless words like terrorist it means nothing.

I see nothing that makes him anything other than devout.

Actually compared to how a lot of Christian missionaries acted he seems very civilised, he hasn't even hurt anyone.

Beside he's right about the American government being a bunch of crooks.

yes he is right about the american government being crooks, let me add they are also tryrnous and corrupt. However what the issue with this cleric is, he wants to enforce islamic rule in america, and hey, it just wont happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
The pinpoint reason I would join a revolt or protest would IF they succeeecause of their acd in any manner. IF they come to me because of their belief in a aggressive manner yes I will fight to my death.

And I believe most americans would do the same, and being they are attempting to even bring it to america gives me the right to bring this information to others. ANd No this is not fear mongering, it is spreading awareness for lets say a yellow alert.

1. Had they succeeded in the first place? None at all.

2. Had they approach YOU or anyone else in an agressive manner? None at all

If you believe that most americans are not gonna buy the cleric's sanity or insanity, why then limit his right to express himself or his minority group's beliefs in a free nation?

Are you so frighten by mere words and thought? If so, then your own beliefs may not be as strong as you think it is, nor is your faith in fellow americans as steadfast as you presumed it to be, that you need to resort to violence to enforce your own beliefs upon others.

Those whom are weak of mind dies many deaths daily, but the strong only dies once in his lifetime.

edit on 21-2-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join