reply to post by macman
Well depending on where you live/what your interests are that very well could be true. For me, for example, it would be fishing, not shooting (though
I like a good skeet shoot).
Ladies, we men are very simple beasts who require certain things be exactly the way we like it, like certain foods, or time for our sports or video
games, or even how long we take to go number two.
If you want the secret to landing and keeping your man remember these rules:
1) Do not make fun of his quirks, most of us anger easily to this and it is one mistake MANY women make. You wouldn't like the guy pointing out your
flaws, don't point out his stupid flaws until you are married (at which point you should both be laughing about such things).
2) Tell him what YOU like to eat and be a deciding factor in meals, men feel bad eating what they like if a woman won't and hate guessing what you
like to eat (Never works out well for the guy).
3) Do not try to be too "dolled up" when going out, it shows us you are insecure with your looks, and most guys are attracted to a womans natural
beauty, so unless you are an unfortunate women with not much going for you, go light on the makeup.
4) Listen to him speak and let him speak without interupting, you can read a lot off a guy by his conversation with you. You can tell how into you he
is by how nervous he is, or if he is full of himself, and at the very least by finding out more about him first you can decide if he is even worth
your time (better you know about him then he know all about you).
5) DO NOT LOOK FOR Mr. RIGHT!!!!! He will find you, and more than likely in the most inconspicuous place. The key is BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF. If you
really are happy being you, then he will find you, it's like a soul tracking 'ping' when you are happy and everyone around you will notice.
Honestly these are some of the best rules to follow when you are first meeting a guy. Once you land him then the fun begins and besure you don't hold
out. Believe it or not, if he really likes/loves you he will find your flaws endeering and adorable; your farts will make him laugh, when he walks in
and you forgot to flush he will laugh, if you make a complete idiot out of yourself he will laugh. A man looks to his woman to not just make him feel
like a man, he looks to her for everything he doesn't want to show everyone else.
Last this is the ultimate rule ladies, your man should be your lifes greatest compliment, your best friend and your worst enemy all in one. If he
doesn't satisfy all three (except for the enemy part, that can just be "he is annoying sometimes") the it is not for you.
Good luck ladies!!