It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Political Turmoil In Middle East Another Stage In Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have been thinking about the revolutionary events in the Middle East and it got me wondering if what is happening is another puzzle in the big jigsaw that is disclourse. What if in order for us to enter the Galatic Club and we as a Human Race get disclosure of Ailen presence, there has to be certain conditions to be met? In the last 20/30 years we have seen:

1. The Fall Of Communism in most countries (political repression)
2. End of Cold War
3. Reduction in Nukes
4. Further political changes now taking place in Middle East
5. Religious/social tolerance
6. Greater Environmental Management of Earth

These are just examples of how the Human Race has been getting it's house in order. What i am trying to say is that maybe ET has told TBTB that they have to clean up their act or it will be done for them.

So with this thinking in mind does anyone reckon current events are another step towards disclousure which is now seems to be done in a rush. Does TBTB know that the ETs are comming back on a specific date to see how Earth is doing? And perhaps if we pass the test then we will take the next step and their presence revealed to us?

Obviously i have no evidence except a gut feeling. Anyone care to comment?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

1. The Fall Of Communism in most countries (political repression)
2. End of Cold War
3. Reduction in Nukes
4. Further political changes now taking place in Middle East
5. Religious/social tolerance
6. Greater Environmental Management of Earth

These are all nice things really but, if ET's really wanted us to clean up our act then they would not come after minor political changes that have no meaning whatsoever on a galactic level. We have the resources to feed, educate and comfortably refuge every man, woman and child on the planet and sustain it. Coupling this with a re-alignment of the goals of every human being, instead of attempting to gather wealth from the moment you're born to the moment you die, but when we all contribute to society.

When we're giving science and research beneficial to our species an unlimited pool of resources, and removing ourself from our mindless lifestyles that are based around money. Maybe then, if you believe in ET visitation, is your "gut feeling" theory is possible.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They might not come after "minor political changes" but if they really are of a hive mind where everyone is equal in their species (to a point but with no hostility amongst its own species) then wouldn't it make sense that an ET civilisation that wishes to contact us would prefer to make itself known to a united world rather than a place where some peoples are repressed etc?

I don't believe it is a step towards a possible disclosure but you make an interesting theory on the subject, it does make sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Quite right, nothing is casual, the common arabs want to be with us,
I know it from one my adventure connected with the crisis in Georgia
before.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

The Libyan government has allegedly killed over 200 protesters during the current political disturbances, I don't think any watching benevolent aliens will see that as humans "cleaning up their act"

I personally don't think that the political turmoil in the middle east is anything more than citizens revolting against tyrannical and corrupt leaders.

Nothing to do with disclosure at all in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This game is played for thousands years, uplift your awareness.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Starting to think it's a CIA project to be honest, to create better 'business partners' in the middle east. We've been screwing the middle east over for a century or more already, don't see why this is any different. I get that it could be anybody behind it though, just having a guess.

Haha, cool username too, are you a Liverpool fan?
edit on 21-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join