It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth can make a high speed 90 degree turn?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Let me just throw in one that's a tad silly but not impossible. Let's say some members of Congress are complaining about the black budget and an Air Force general decides a few UFO sightings might just rein that in. So he orders two jets to fly high on perpendicular paths to each other, one 1,000 higher than the other, one with lights off and the other with lights on until they cross paths, at which point one turns off the lights and the other turns them on.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
(1957) Twelve years old, just arrived home from a scout meeting. Sat down on the back porch to take in the late fall night sky before going inside for the evening. Remember this was 1957, no space station, no space anything at that time. When I looked up and got focused on the stars I saw four moving objects, that looked just like stars moving across the night sky at about the same speed as you would see a modern jet travel at today. To explain it the best way I can it would be just as I first explained it. Like stars in the night sky only they were moving. All four were on the same course, to best describe the formation the first two were the same distance apart from each other as the second two. But the distance between the two pair was greater. As they traveled across the sky the first craft made a direct right angle turn, and at the exact same spot the second craft made the same right angle turn. The other two craft moved along the same flight path and at the same spot as the first two the third craft made the same right angle turn at the same location as the others and the fourth craft did the exact same thing as all three other craft. Now this was 1957 as I stated and from my observation these craft were out there with the stars not in our space, and at that time we had nothing out there, and nothing that could travel at that speed, or that could made a direct right angle turn. So the post dms1664 made some time ago backs up what I saw way back then. And like him I know what I saw and have told that story many times over the years. My older brother had just got home from a stint in the Marine corp, and when I finally realized what I was witnessing I ran in the house to tell everyone what I saw and he ran to a window and threw it open and saw them as well just as the went over the roof of the house and out of his sight. So for the place in time and the sighting I witnessed, there is someone, or something out there and it is not from here. jake777

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bioxx
About 8 months ago i was walking home late in the night, i live in sweden and it was really dark outside this night with a clear sky. It was the first night i've ever seen so many stars in the sky. Anyways, i was looking up at the sky for about 2 min and suddenly i see something that i first thought was a star, this thing was clearly moving fast and making very fast turns without slowing down, just like you are describing. I kept looking at it for some minutes untill i see that there are 2 of them now. I really want to know what i saw that night, these things where following eachother and making fast turns, sometimes at different directions and then they would come close to eachother again, they never stopped, always constantly moving fast. It was like they where playing together.

I am completely honest in what I write, i just want to know what you guys think i saw that night?

There's a handful of people on here who have seen the S turn aircraft that looks like a star. It's pretty much been said by the most respected person in a certain forum here that it's a manned black project. Congratulations on seeing it. My wife and I saw it one night and it was pretty incredible.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
They are not moving. There is no inertia involved.
An adequate analogy would be how we would propagate one bit of logic through a 3 dimensional solid state memory.
Replication.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jake777
(1957) Twelve years old, just arrived home from a scout meeting. Sat down on the back porch to take in the late fall night sky before going inside for the evening. Remember this was 1957, no space station, no space anything at that time. When I looked up and got focused on the stars I saw four moving objects, that looked just like stars moving across the night sky at about the same speed as you would see a modern jet travel at today. To explain it the best way I can it would be just as I first explained it. Like stars in the night sky only they were moving. All four were on the same course, to best describe the formation the first two were the same distance apart from each other as the second two. But the distance between the two pair was greater. As they traveled across the sky the first craft made a direct right angle turn, and at the exact same spot the second craft made the same right angle turn. The other two craft moved along the same flight path and at the same spot as the first two the third craft made the same right angle turn at the same location as the others and the fourth craft did the exact same thing as all three other craft. Now this was 1957 as I stated and from my observation these craft were out there with the stars not in our space, and at that time we had nothing out there, and nothing that could travel at that speed, or that could made a direct right angle turn. So the post dms1664 made some time ago backs up what I saw way back then. And like him I know what I saw and have told that story many times over the years. My older brother had just got home from a stint in the Marine corp, and when I finally realized what I was witnessing I ran in the house to tell everyone what I saw and he ran to a window and threw it open and saw them as well just as the went over the roof of the house and out of his sight. So for the place in time and the sighting I witnessed, there is someone, or something out there and it is not from here. jake777

This was interesting. Since this thread was 9 years old or so you should have started ur own thread with ur experience more people would have seen it and you would have got a lot of reply. You still can if you want. Up to you.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Just listened to an interview of Michael Schratt at Forum Borealis, it was riveting.

So what's the real SSP as opposed to the fantasy notion pushed by Gaia TV, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, & other conmen? Hear an expert give the adult treatment, discussing such points as: What cases points to covert tech? Whence & when did it begin? Reverse engineering or human development? How can we tell when spacecrafts are of earthling origin? Where are they manufactured & by whom? What's the production cost & how is it financed? What's the 3 security levels of aerial crafts? How advanced are they now? Can they reach the stars? What of Trump's space force? Which presidents would be clued in? What of TTSA's Disclosure? Who's in charge? + Learn why Thursdays are crucial...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bioxx

Sounds a bit like what I saw about three months ago, except there were three stars. Kind of like a funky right triangle.

My mother and I were out walking the dogs around nine pm. I saw the two stars in the front at first and notice that they seemed to be moving towards us fairly fast, but shook it off as an optical illusion. When it became obvious that they were indeed moving, and pretty fast, I called my mother's attention to it.

We stood there watching these two stars, talking about how far apart they were and how fast they were coming towards us. It felt a little creepy. After while I realized there was a third star a ways back and a little off to the right. Now I could make out it was triangle shaped and that it had to be massive from how far up it was. Though the lights moved fast enough to recognize that it was unlikely that they were truly stars, the movement had the feel of something that was floating.

It was the weirdest sensation when it passed overhead. We never saw anything but the starlike lights. No sound. No mass. Just three lights that looked to us as stars.

My mother said they were probably three planes that just were travelling in close proximity and made for an odd sight for the imagination.

I don't fight with my Mom. 😝

By the way, the lights did not flash or twinkle.
edit on 24-7-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dsm1664

I saw the SAME THING. I was out walking one night and this light streaks across the sky high overhead. I thought it was a shooting star.

It had to be moving hundreds of thousands of miles an hour because it crossed the dome of the sky in seconds. Then it suddenly turned at a 90 degree angle and shot off. Gone.

That was my Red Pill moment.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I do quite a bit of night fishing so I am often looking up at the night sky.

I have watched what I thought were satellites tracking overhead only to see them suddenly change direction at crazy angles including 90 degrees. I have seen this quite a few times.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
10,000 UFO sightings a year, yet the govt. sees nothing.

Move along.

But but what about SETI the giant antenna constantly beaming out into space - We're here! We're right here!

An-nnnd nothing.

Could SETI be acting as a giant homing device to bring the alien ships into earth orbit?

Huge alien ships anchor in High Earth orbit (we think they are stars) to receive shipments of the GOLD and rare earth minerals essential to their alien technology. Then they shoot off through stargate portals.

According to the Sumerians the `Sky Lords' came down to earth to mine gold. They hybridized Homo Sapiens to use as their slaves and servants. This has been going on for thousands of years.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Drakon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Drakon

Bit of a stretch, though?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

What part is a stretch to you?

You've seen the lights darting around in space. What could move at that speed at that height?

What do you think they are? And WHY are they here?

Why are UFOs seen coming out of mountain ranges, extinct volcanos and the deepest seas?

Are the UFOs coming from secret bases underground where their mines are located?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Anyone seen this video doc? It's very convincing. Could not have been done without US military support. Is the TRUTH coming out?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What part is a stretch to you?

This:

But but what about SETI the giant antenna constantly beaming out into space - We're here! We're right here!

I thought SETI was listening, not beaming?

So this is a stretch:

Could SETI be acting as a giant homing device to bring the alien ships into earth orbit?

And this is one hell of a stretch:

Huge alien ships anchor in High Earth orbit (we think they are stars) to receive shipments of the GOLD and rare earth minerals essential to their alien technology. Then they shoot off through stargate portals.

What do you think they are? And WHY are they here?

I don't know and I am pretty sure that neither do you. We can speculate all we want but it is some actual evidence we need.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Active SETI (Active Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) is the attempt to send messages to intelligent extraterrestrial life. Active SETI messages are usually sent in the form of radio signals.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

www.seti.org...

Project Phoenix, like all SETI efforts, was a passive experiment, designed only to look for signals, not to send them. However, humankind has been unintentionally transmitting signals into space - primarily high-frequency radio, television, and radar - for more than fifty years. Our earliest TV broadcasts have reached several thousand nearby stars, although any alien viewers would have to build a very large antenna (thousands of acres in size) to detect them. Until now, SETI researchers have not been very interested in broadcasting. The reasons for this are several. To begin with, we are a technologically young civilization. We have had radio for a hundred years or so, but there are surely societies that have possessed the ability to send high-powered signals for tens of thousands, if not millions, of years. Consequently, since we are the new kids on the technology block, it may behoove us to listen first. Some have also expressed concern that broadcasting might be dangerous, literally calling attention to our existence. However, the evidence of technologically sophisticated life on Earth is already on its way into space, and there is no bringing back these transmissions.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Obviously, something that resides outside our known laws of physics...?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Obviously, something that resides outside our known laws of physics...?

Something making an ordinary turn but is viewed at such an angle it looks sharper than it actually is because of the positions of the lights?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Perhaps there will be discovery in the realms with transmissions at light speed, but certainly no communication.
Com at these distances will be in the quantum world of entangled electrons. It will be instantanious, and will only happen when we understand how to observe it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join