It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still disagree with the war?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Remember this is for the IGNORANT so read carefully! Being Anti war results in this to continue............read on.
Saddam's Crimes

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
Remember to read carefully! Being Anti war results in this to continue............read on.
Saddam's Crimes

Thats pro-war BS. One could also make a case for america attacking itself since HALF the world's carceral population is american (several millions) and, black of course.

Please dont post such drivel in a serious forum.

Only an advice to patriots : stop BSing lest you may be BS'ed upon

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rascar Capac

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
Remember to read carefully! Being Anti war results in this to continue............read on.
Saddam's Crimes

Thats pro-war BS. One could also make a case for america attacking itself since HALF the world's carceral population is american (several millions) and, black of course.

Please dont post such drivel in a serious forum.

Only an advice to patriots : stop BSing lest you may be BS'ed upon
This article is serious.....what does "black of course mean"? you a racist?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
your kidding yourself aren't you? Theses crimes are documented and published all around the world, saddams own ex-officers have spoken of his violence towards his own people, he owns a freakin human shredding machine for pete's sake.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
yup......that one too.....thanks for pointing it out!

some people actually don't know who saddam is.......

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Everyone already knows what Saddam is like.

Do you think by posting this everyone's suddenly going to say 'Oh my god! You�re right! I thought he was a saint! Well I�m definitely pro-war now! ?

The arguments rest on much more than this.

What other arguments?

If you have to ask that then you obviously haven�t been reading many posts...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I dont care what pro- you are. This is for the ignorant in mind. ..........reading post is just that. Reading. Some of them are way toooooooo long.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Everyone already knows what Saddam is like.

Do you think by posting this everyone's suddenly going to say 'Oh my god! You�re right! I thought he was a saint! Well I�m definitely pro-war now! ?

Obiouvsly not if we get people like rascar replying with messages like that!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Too long?

Are you still stuck on 'Ben and his Big Red Ball'?
I know it's a toughie, but persevere!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
We've been over this ground so many times.

The Americans aren't doing this to rid the world of a "bad man",afterall they are responsible for propping up "bad men" all around the world when it serves their interests.So you have to look at this argument as nothing more than a ruse to deflect public awareness away from Americas' true intentions.

Selective memory=selective morality

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
prove it

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
yeh point taken, but i guess we will really never know the true intentions of the world governments little alone the american one.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Prove it?

That's what half the people on this site are trying to do. No one person can figure the whole lot out by themselves or realistically claim to do so. You have just taken the easy option, and believed what you have been told.
Why don't you take a look at the 'political scandalism' thread if you want some evidence.
If there too long, just keep going. You never know, this time next week you could be onto 'baby's day out'!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
We've been over this ground so many times.

The Americans aren't doing this to rid the world of a "bad man",afterall they are responsible for propping up "bad men" all around the world when it serves their interests.So you have to look at this argument as nothing more than a ruse to deflect public awareness away from Americas' true intentions.

Selective memory=selective morality

Yes, we have been all around this topic. Yes, America has supported bad men throughout the world. Most, like Saddam wasn't known to be bad or psychotic when we propped them up. In other cases, we supported folks like those in Afghanistan, that later bit us in the butt as well. In both cases it happened because we were doing our best to stop the Soviet Union from ingesting the whole world. Sure, on hindsight we can all agree that we all wish different ways had been found, but any beer-bellied loser can second-guess the quarter-back the day after the game.
Anyway, we now have situations like the one with which we are confronted in Iraq. It has to be dealt with for the good of all concerned. If its not dealt with, it won't only be Aerican women and children who will die.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
KEGS

What ever BUG you woke up with shoved up your @ss, go take a shot of Tequila and kill it..........!

I'm not running for office........ok? Missy?....

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

dom

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Personally I'd just like to agree with what jb and kegs have said. We all know Saddam is a nasty piece of work when it comes down to the treatment of his own civilians. But the fact is, we are not going to war for the sake of the Iraqi people...

And also, the facts concerning Saddams appauling human rights record are often presented in a way which is designed to inflame public opinion.

i.e. Saddam has been responsible for 2million dead... well, only if you take the greater estimates of casualties in all the wars they've been involved in (with US backing in the first case), and also count all of the people killed from disease and famine caused by UN sanctions (and coalition bombing in the Gulf War which destroyed all of the water treatment plants).

i.e.2. Halabja. I have yet to see one of these websites point out that Halabja had been under Iraqi control 4 days before, but had just been taken by Iranian troops when it was bombed. This doesn't justify the chemical bombing, but it certainly changes the context compared to the implication that Saddam just dropped chemicals all over a town because the civilians disagreed with him...

I'm not doubting he's a bad man, but that doesn't mean that media organisations (and our countries leaders) are allowed to distort the truth to help convince public opinion.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I was only joking with you on the book stuff Patriot, but I will take your advice on the tequila!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
At least you know Saddams crimes.... they don't need a forum like thisone in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
All in the past eh TC,

And today.Israel,Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,Egypt,Jordan.

I could go on.
Where are the Soviet Union now?

This is not about whether Saddam is a Saint or Sinner.If he was a good friend to the USA then Washington would turn a blind eye to what happenned in Iraq.We know this because Washington did turn a blind eye to human right abuses and still does.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
LOL!
nice one.

Well, your one up on me, I still cant figure out how to post a pic!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join