It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should pray for the NWO/Globalists are they not lost souls too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We should pray for the NWO. Ask God in Jesus name to have mercy on them. Forgive them for thier tresspasses as we forgive them for thier tresspasses against us. Even though they are advocates of forced population control and war economics we know that there is an evil energy behind this entire movement for a global government.

Don't hate them,Love them.Forgive them for what they have done. We are very corrupt too.Only on a smaller more local scale. Have mercy on the bankers even with the bailouts/fraud.Forgive them. We want the NWO's souls in heaven too. God the supreme lifeforce and his son Jesus wants for all humans to be spared from separation from God (death). Jesus was rejected,beaten,separated from God because of our corruption(sin), tortured to death, and rose on the third day for all human souls.Including the nwo.

Lucifer wants to kill every human being he can. Eugenics,wars,drugs,genocide,crime,planned starvation,abortion,poisonings,disease it doesn't care what method is used.It doesn't care what vessel is being used. Its a psychopath and the people enslaved to this psychopathy spirit start inheriting its properties.
So why hate a person when they are only doing what thier insane master is controlling them to do.

So don't hate them. Love them. Forgive them and have mercy on them. Like God did to us.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Pray for whoever you want to spend your time praying for, for whatever good you think it will do.

I, for one, am not convinced they have souls at all, or that they are even human. If they even exist.

P.S. What's the conspiracy angle here? Why did you put this in the General Conspiracy forum?

edit on 2/21/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
All my respects to religious beliefs... Definetly those who hold them should pray for them.
The rest... should prey them?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

What if, like me you believe that religion is nothing more than an ancient form of control? (From back when there was literally NO NEED to follow any "leader")

This would mean the prayers were created by effectively the same people, (People in Charge) The benefit being, while your sitting on your a** praying you are not out there demanding rights!, the main difference today is now we have "laws" we cannot break, this is taught to you since birth, this is most likely why religion is fading away in the western countries, we have a different type of control now, religion is no longer "needed".

(nobody find it strange all the countries with the most Oil are very strict muslim countries? there IS a reason for that!)

So should we pray for them? If it makes you feel better. Wont make anything actaully happen, but to each his own.
edit on 21-2-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: spelling

edit on 21-2-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
No you should not as there god has told them that they are better than thou, and you are a Goyim.

So with there beliefs, i am sure they would laugh their arses at you as they know that you are not the chosen people. For you to decide though

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
No you should not as there god has told them that they are better than thou, and you are a Goyim.

So with there beliefs, i am sure they would laugh their arses at you as they know that you are not the chosen people. For you to decide though

I know personally what that dark energy can do and has done. I know the intellegent sentient energy that uses people as vehicles for its twisted agenda.

You may not know that they exist. But personally(unnatural accurances,phemonona that defies physics,knowledge that is unknowable that is somehow knowable) I do. This energy works in teams and travels.
It uses certain people to push its anti-human motives.

mass murder,torture/pain,oppression,theft,corrution,greed,rape,rape of freedoms.

Seriously who would want to make that a reality?

The only way to beat pure evil is with pure good.

Thats why violence,unforgiveness,greed,selfishness and hatred are promoted and condoned. They just feed that ethereal parasite. We are playing into its game. Scrutinize the proxy/puppet and not the puppetmaster. Its Massive Fail.

No violence. No hatred. No greed. No selfishness.

Love.Mercy.Forgiveness.Generosity,Meekness.
edit on 21-2-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sounds OK to me.
But don't waste too much time.
Pray for the release of Tesla technology and set the ether free.

The Ether and “Ponderable Matter”

Basically Tesla radio waves as sound waves, actual high frequency sound, at the speed of
light, wow, put pressure on space to speed the Tesla space ship around like nobody's
business and the Illiminati keeps it that way.

top topics

join