It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding That Black Box On Google Sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I'm in your corner. No way in hell if that planet were that close could it not be visible in the night sky. Unleeeeessss...they have a real-time black box covering that portion of the night sky. Kidding!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Guys, this black box is dead end.
Really simple way not to attract attention is to edit 100X100 pixels area and cut nibiru out where.
Google is very interesting and fun company, its products full of "easter eggs". In this case it is not exactly easter egg. The main function of this blackbox is to distract your attention from really interesting sky areas.

Do simple things - find this blackbox area on wikisky.org:
1. Black Box - this is black box in google.
2. [url=http://www.wikisky.org/?ra=5.892181274918898&de=-5.991816677716987&zoom=8&show_grid=1&show_constellation_lines=1&show_constellation_boundaries=1& show_const_names=0&show_galaxies=1&show_box=1&box_ra=5.889722300000001&box_de=-5.975833399999999&box_width=50&box_height=50&img_source=DSS2]WikiSky[/u rl] - this is the same area in wikisky.org

Nothing.

Of course, some of the most fanatic nibirasts can say that this object - [url=http://www.wikisky.org/?ra=5.889526225248037&de=-5.976205397449687&zoom=12&show_grid=1&show_constellation_lines=1&show_constellation_boundaries=1 &show_const_names=0&show_galaxies=1&show_box=1&box_ra=5.889722300000001&box_de=-5.975833399999999&box_width=50&box_height=50&img_source=DSS2]Object[/u rl] (and this is its description - server5.wikisky.org...) looks like nibiru. Its their problem.

Hope links were inserted correctly

Nope, links are bad. Just copy/paste, i don't know how to normalize them
edit on 21-2-2011 by RussianGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by RussianGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

I think it's a paper on secure one way encrypted communication of data. I think.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

If there is brown dwarf star south of us, north of us, or right in front of us, you will need an infrared powerful telescope to detect it, thought that was common knowledge already. Can anyone here see a brown smudge in the dark night sky with their eyes or regular scope? How about a dark brown/black smudge?

That's a common misconception. Jupiter has a similar composition to a brown dwarf and it is easily seen in the evening. Brown dwarfs are reflective. They are not brown in color. There may be a little coloration here and there, but a brown dwarf is bigger than Jupiter or Saturn and should be seen well beyond the orbit of Saturn with the unaided eye. Uranus is close to human eye visible. A brown dwarf would likely be visible at that distance without the use of a telescope or binoculars.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I agree, it would be somewhat visible at that distance from us. What about the ecliptic approaches from objects? What about Neptune and Uranus having about 50 degree pole shifts in recent years? They tell us these planets and asteroids and stars all operate under magnetics. What would cause pole shifts of these far out planets if not from a large magnetic source in their general area? If our sun caused those pole shifts, why not the inner planets first? We are closer to the yellow sun, we should have flipped poles before the outer planets, unless everything we know about astronomy is a tad warped... no pun intended.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't know abut Nibiru being in our solar system already. That is a little too far fetched. But along the line of important people retiring, "dying" and so forth, I find that a bit interesting.

Oh, add to the Op's list, that Obama and family will be in Brazil, Chile and El Salvador Mid March, just another tidbit.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't believe no one has worked it out yet

It's Dr Who's Tardis

edit on 21-2-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

IamAbeliever .. i too found it more then strange,
all our embassy's our now empty..

gov shutdown

strange

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by RMFX1

You may very well be right. I am not saying that it isn't a glitch. As I posted, I approach every thread with an open mind. I want answers as much as everyone else on this site. People post threads to gain the OPINION of others and to have other people bring their knowledge to the table.

Nowhere in my thread did I say that this black box PROVES that NASA or anyone else is hiding something and those that don't agree with my views can screw off. I simply asked the question if they could be and could this tie into other events taking place all across the globe?

I agree with your views and it concerns me that all this does tie in together - as you said, it could mean nothing but those who trust in their Governments aren't living on the same planet - what happened to those who bussed it out of Wisconsin I've been looking for an update - like the black box - missing?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

IamAbeliever .. i too found it more then strange,
all our embassy's our now empty..

gov shutdown

strange

"all our embassy's our now empty". What do you mean? Did I miss something? I know they all met in Washington recently. What do you mean empty? A source would be nice. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I think they are getting ready for the end times as stated in May 21, 2011 and the Oct 21, 2011 ending. The end is near and they are either leaving this world or are going undergroung. There is more here then the eye can see. I would like to believe that there are some very high IQ folks on this thread who can understand what is going on and inform us. The thing is not to cause a public uprising or we all will be taken away to the famous FEMA Camps. So far all is calm on the Western Front bur when TSHTF who knows.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
S&F.

The whole is it / isn't it Nibiru thing isn't clear enough yet as far as I have seen, though the comet thing makes sense.

I posted something on another thread recently about the impending comets, and there are plenty, probably plenty more yet to be discovered.

There is undeniably something going on in and on the planet and solar system at least, and government meltdowns / global financial meltdown etc seems just too coincidental, there's probably something to it.
edit on 21-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

well said.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry, I come down on the side of the "black box" theory being ridiculous in hiding anything. If NASA and Google wanted to conspire to hide an incoming massive planet (or a comet, or anything for that matter), all they would need to do is copy and paste a far away (so there's no duplication locally) section of stars onto the area to hide "Niburu". A black box is far too obvious, and if we thought of it, then I'm sure the government officials would have thought of it long before us.

The Niburu theories have been debunked repeatedly. Unfortunately, this whole "Tyche" business has started the Niburu horse up again. But the fact is, even a brown dwarf at a distance of between Jupiter and Mars would cause dramatic (and noticeable by even amateurs) gravitational and orbital issues with those planets. Jupiter and Saturn, for example, are visible easily to the naked eye, and both are dimmer than Niburu would be at their distances regardless of the nature of the body.

Here's another interesting bit of fact:
Mike Brown

it would only have lasted in the Solar System for a million years or so before Jupiter expelled it, and that there is no way another object's magnetic field could have such an effect on Earth.

Niburu is a crock. The impending "Niburu collision" was predicted incorrectly 3 or 4 times before this; it started on a website called "Zeta Talk" led by confirmed hoaxer Nancy Leider, Her claim was that she could channel alien beings and apparently those "Zetas" decided to play a little LOL joke on her and claim we were going to have a replay of "When Worlds Collide".

While I don't doubt we may have an unknown 10th planet on the edges of the solar system, the idea that there's some massive NASA coverup or a doomsday scenario from geometrically impossible calculations make it impossible to believe in a "Niburu" scenario. If NASA wanted to hide something from us, they wouldn't be stupid enough to use the "box" tool on MS Paint and fill it with black. Get real.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 2/21/11 by zcflint05 because: dp

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

well i tried to say the same thing in on ATS yes i have a thread on this, did not want to say anything, but with that deny ignorance as a border it is hard to resist so here it is
yowcrooks.wordpress.com... it has the black box exposed as what it is a glitch, why has it gone on for so long? i think i have asked that question before. and for you that do not have the right stuff to see the unseen black box well here it is , notice the RA and DEC www.sky-map.org... so you see there is no "oh ah it is them at it again" it is just a glitch

edit on 21-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by liveandletlive

I think they are getting ready for the end times as stated in May 21, 2011 and the Oct 21, 2011 ending. The end is near and they are either leaving this world or are going undergroung. There is more here then the eye can see. I would like to believe that there are some very high IQ folks on this thread who can understand what is going on and inform us. The thing is not to cause a public uprising or we all will be taken away to the famous FEMA Camps. So far all is calm on the Western Front bur when TSHTF who knows.

The end is near ... yes it is but in my opinion I don't believe it as a fatalistic way. I think it's going to be the end of the world how we actually see it. By this I'm not talking about cataclysm and all those, don't misunderstand what I say. I believe we'll be getting a higher level of consciousness and start to understand our real place and meaning in this vast space. It's only a theory I cannot proove it, but I don't think humanity meaning was to end in an extinction of the race.

I have no proof about this but this is my sincere thinking on the subject. With that being said, what do you think about it. Feel free to enlight me on the path of knowledge and fact if you have anything of simply saying your point of view.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I don't know about any of you guys but the idea of the Illuminati or some ......thing along those lines, allowing a meteorite or something to kill off the majority of the Humans so that Hosnie Mubarak, George Bush, Dick Cheney, and friends can have intercourse with little girls in underground bunkers for re-population purposes does not make me happy. And if this were the case I would have to get in the way somewhere along the line.
edit on 21-2-2011 by canofnothing because: grammar

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
this has probably been brought up before.. but is there anyway to contact google earth and get them to answer what the hell is behind that black box? or will they conveniently disregard the email.

next time i see the google street van i'm going to lure them to stop with my cupcakes and then tie them up and get some answers.

but, seriously though..

it's obviously something. obviously. why else would they put it there?!
also, again, this has probably been asked. how often do those pictures get updated?

EDIT: if you go to the right -5, 39, 37.4 why is there a galaxy [i'm assuming] and another one boxed and pasted ontop? could that be where the black box comes from? i'm confused?
edit on 21-2-2011 by apate because: another query!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree, it would be somewhat visible at that distance from us. What about the ecliptic approaches from objects? [/quote[
Somewhat visible? It would be extremely well lit up. Excuse me, but this is a DUHHHHH.

There have not been pole shifts of those magnitudes. I have not seen any evidence for ANY pole shifts. BTW, are you talking pole shifts or magnetic issues?

They tell us these planets and asteroids and stars all operate under magnetics.

Not true at all. They operate under gravity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join