It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron arrives for Egypt visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

AF

Ironically it probably WOULD be Israel's fault as then there would be justification to demostrate their independance and power in a very unstable region....

The Israel, Arab, USA backing and invasion of random countries gets alot of people very excited......... learn not to take things personally and let stuff wash over you............ That alone will frustrate any 'Idiots' more than yourself..

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No more personal attacks. Please stick to the topic and don't respond to churlish comments, alerting them instead.

Trolling behaviour feeds on similar responses
edit on 21/2/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by forklift

Alert sent to Moderators.

If you cannot have a normal debate without the insults then to not reply to my comments.

You're the one who came with a loda bolloks.

No and get your facts right it has nothing to do with Israel. Your head is so stuck up your backside you wouldnt see crap,if it flew past your eyes. And you would still blame it on Israel,

Ofcourse it has nothing to do with israel, just like mubarrak had nothing to do with israel and US not proping up dictators around Middle East for the sake of israel. If Cameron is so worried about his little oil wells, he would have done something about Libya first.

After all the UK did vote in favour of condemming Israel with regards to thier settlements.

I condem israel for murdering palestinians. Will israel stop murdering palestinians now? That argument is totally flawed until real action is taken which will NEVER happen. Just the way Obama has failed to stop israel building illegal settlements.
edit on 21-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

And I condemm Israel also. For the murders of palestinians and for the settlements which are being forced on the palestinians from israel.

So what is your problem?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

So what is your problem?

*Sigh*

Just go to sleep please_______

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

its cool...let cameron go and F this up for everyone.

im saying the leaders in egypt are to experienced and professional to be steered by cameron...INSTEAD IT WOULD BE SEEN AS INTERFERING AND MEDELLING.

him like the rest are too anxious....the probability of him saying the wrong thing and losing more grip is way too high and significant....the iranian ships..the islamic twist to the democracy.

as for security stability etc...EGYPTS FOREIGN POLICY HAS NOT CHANGED AND WONT CHANGE ANYTIME SOON. the canal was left open during a revolution...cmon if that doesnt close it then chill.

he wants disproportionate representation of westerners inculding christians in egypts new government,
they are there to apply pressure as with this new iranian link...they think they are losing egypt.

and mrs fem. dont take the idiot comment personally..i dont know u..i was being a little too pragmatic...soz

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What ever reasoning,why Cameron is in Egypt will not change what is happening in the middle east.

Change is comming wethier we in the west like it or not.

We have to accept the change. No matter whom takes power.

Maybe Governments of the west might take a different view of Iran, now that would be interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join