It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Breeders, their children and international flights

page: 5
10
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I feel this thread is better suited for craigslist R&R. Suspend his account until he understands that the term breeder is just retarded, just like this thread he started.




posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Seek professional help you're obviously mentally disturbed! You sound like the people that favor abortion but you really should thank your mother for not aborting your mentally disturbed life. In our culture (Lakota) the Women and Children are considered Sacred...Do you know why??? Wow there is a million dollar question you'll mess up!
Take some of that junk your spouting and stick it in your ears next time since your eyes are obviously covered with something from where the sun don't shine.
The earth changes (The Great Cleansing/Purification) will take care of you...mark my words...



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP
 


With a name like Freedom ERP i would have figured you knew what was really going on with the airlines.
Due to peoples unwillingness to be irradiated, or groped in spots their wife or husband hasn't even touched them, this is the 3rd campaign to make flying safer for us freedom minded folk.
After all what self respecting terrorist would even board such a plane where they would have evil thoughts of harmless children before blowing up their plane?
Breeders and their babies, keeping the skies safer for you and me!
Seriously though screaming kids on planes do not bother me as i had 6 of the monsters who are now for the greatest part well adjusted young adults, and i do not fly.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Its a little bit of a bummer to endure screaming kids that are not your own,but there are worse things in life.I have two kids,and recently flew from Los Angeles to Zurich.While my kids were relatively quiet,there were two kids next to us who were mentally retarded who screamed for 7 hours,passed out from exhaustion,then capped off the last hour with their accapella(?) stylings of "This wierd feeling in my ears makes me wanna scream".This was far from enjoyable,but being aware of their down syndrome state made complaiming a no go.On a lighter note,please think twice before referring to parents as "breeders",it makes me wonder how you feel about your own parents,and life itself,more specifically your own.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP
 


Your parents were breeders and you were a child once and would have done the same ie crying etc MAYBE it would have been better if YOUR PARENTS had practiced contraception!!!!



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatwolf
 


Hey ,I am an American living in Switzerland.I used to play music,and in 1990,I wrote a song called Great Purification.I am elated that you mention it here.Please post more,to enlighten other Americans to the contribution your people have made to their world view.Were it not for Benjamin Franklin living among the Iroquois,and lifting key parts out of the Great Law of Peace,it is doubtful he would have ever thought to include the all men are created equal part,as that was entirely absent from his cultural rolodex.By the way,I do realise that your homeland is about 1000 miles from upstate NY.While the tendency is to ignore the ONGOING genocide among your people,trust me when I say that Whitey is doing everything in his power to destroy himself,both in the USA,and in Europe.Hetchetu Welo



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
. . . . but keep in mind appropriate places and times.


Appropriate places and times????????????????

NO - - obviously you are the one not getting it.

Appropriate time - - - is when they need to eat.

Appropriate place is any place I choose.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I remember when people could and did control their children in public. For the most part, anyway. I remember when seeing a child misbehaving in public was the exception to the rule instead of the rule. It's too bad those days are gone for most situations.


It's a damn shame BH. That dissapeared when a swift whack on the bum became the equivalent of child abuse. What's the threat that PC breeders on long flights can hold over their brats? "I'll give you time out in first class!" "No in-flight movie for you!" "We'll never take you to Disney again!"

Once upon a time when you touched the stove you got burnt. "We told you not to touch!" Once upon a time when you acted innapropriately in public your behind got smacked and you felt rightly ashamed of having to be corrected in front of strangers. "We told you to be polite and behave!" It was the basis of common courtesy for the rest of one's life. And now we have a generation of parents that were not corrected themselves raising their children in kind. No surprises, we've all witnessed it. Bill Cosby does a schtick on this very subject. Here it is:



Thank you Dr. Spock! You screwed us with that one.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP
 


While I generally agree with the sentiments in the original post, the use of the term "breeders" is an offensive term used often by homosexuals to refer to heterosexuals. I hope that's not what you have done. I would feel justified in using the six letter word beginning with "f" to describe homosexuals if you can get away with using the term "breeders." One standard will do just fine. I'm not afraid of any words, I merely hold my language in abeyance so as not to offend others, perhaps you should do the same.
I understand the word beginning with "f" is an established epithet, but it is the intent of the word that is offensive, much is the same case with "breeders," as far as I have ever heard it uttered and seen it written. So, you're not looking any more polite than the rude people with misbehaving kids on those long flights, you lost the high ground with the first word of your post, sorry to say.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere
 


By the way, I'm not particularly fond of the term "breeders". But it fits with those that churn out children with the obvious attitude that the rest of "the village" as Billary calls society, will cope with and raise them.

My wife and I took our children with us everywhere we went up until they were in their 20's and out of the house and on their own. That was very recent. They still vacation with us if we have the luxury of time and money. We looked back over 25 years and we calculated that they were not with us for less than 20 days. Most of that was school trips or sleep-overs at friends. We did not dump them with relatives or friends to be able to "do our thing". Our children were not items on a bucket list. They were a serious decision and repsonsiblity in our lives and always will be. This was handed down from our parents. They chose to have us, they lived for us, they did not drop the ball for other desires. I know, I suspect my wife and I were fortunate in having had that. This is certainly not common now despite the pretense and proliferation of "soccer parents".

Children today are often "Bucket list" items as I mentioned earlier. College - check, career - check, marriage - check, McMansion - check, children - check. You know what I mean. For many it was never a serious consideration, just another inevitable item to be added to their life mix. This is the times we live in. Backlash from "generation me".



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
Oh good lord... breast feeding had to come up. *sigh*

I wont get into that whole debate because I would literally never shut up. I'll try to keep it on topic and say as little as possible though. Besides breastfeeding being natural and better for infants, many mothers choose to nurse their babies during flights because it helps the babies adjust to changes in air pressure better. Yes, a bottle would suffice, but many mothers don't use bottles and that is perfectly ok. If someone has a problem with a woman feeding her baby, than that is YOUR problem, not the mothers. After all, breasts were made for feeding babies. It was Hollywood and people in general who sexualized them. If you see a breastfeeding mother and don't like it, look the other way. I'm sure this lady didn't ask to sit by you on a flight either. And if she hadn't fed the baby, it probably would have been screaming because of pain... and then you would have complained anyway.

I'm glad nobody ever complained about a breastfeeding mother while I was a flight attendant. I'm pretty sure that I would have popped off with a response that would have gotten me fired.

Overpopulation may seem to be a problem to some, but not everyone has the same opinion. If you choose to believe that way, fine, but not everyone sees things the same. I wouldn't have more children either, but I see nothing wrong with the people who do want them and I sure as hell would never complain about a woman feeding her baby.
edit on 2/21/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)


If you read my post before jumping on the breastfeeding bandwagon, you'll maybe have surmised that my problem was not with breastfeeding...but having another woman's left breast resting on my arm...

I would have liked to have been warned about that. I found it pretty disgusting.

But nevermind, next time you're on a plane and there's a breastfeeding mother, I am sure you will offer one of your body parts for her to rest a leaking breast on.

Don't mind being close to other people...but that was way too close for me!



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash
 




You must be a republican is all I can say.

You disgust me.



You must be a wildly close-minded (I could say Democrat, but that would put me in the same boat as you) individual is all I can say.

Leave your ignorant American pet party hatreds at the home page. Republicans =/= elitist tools. Democrats =/= elitist tools. Elitist tools = elitist tools.

You disgust me.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Strya because: quote



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The OP is no better than the children he flew with,except his tantrum is carried out on an internet forum.An adult would see where the problem lies here.
The problem is with your EMPLOYER,it is not restless children on long boring flights.
An adult will stand up and confront the employer about these issues since it is business related,you are obviously a coward that will not stand up for ones self in the work place.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Why do you suppose we say "congratulations" to breeders when they multiply? They didn't climb everest, they havent done their first backflip on a motorcross bike or kayaked a 100 foot water fall.

It's been done before, how many times do you suppose? Since the creation of man 5 trillion times? 500 billion times?

Not much of an accomplishment now is it. ten minutes of intercourse and remembering to breath for 9 months while eating for two.

Why are the rest of us forced to pay for your brood? Why do I have to pay 60% tax to educate then provide sunsistence for your offspring. You will experience 20 yrs of bliss for your ten minutes of excstasy what do the rest of us in the socialist system get from your selfish endevors of breeding.

Your exsessive multiplying effects everyone.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
The OP is no better than the children he flew with,except his tantrum is carried out on an internet forum.An adult would see where the problem lies here.
The problem is with your EMPLOYER,it is not restless children on long boring flights.
An adult will stand up and confront the employer about these issues since it is business related,you are obviously a coward that will not stand up for ones self in the work place.


This is about common courtesy not an adult tantrum. The OP chooses to vent in a forum where half of the threads are adult rants to begin with, why not his? This is the perfect place to have your say about what you think is wrong with the world. And so everyone continue s**t-hammering the OP. Everybody gets to vent. This is the place for that.

"Confront the employer"? You've got to be kidding. There has to already be sound reason from his employer for him flying coach or economy, have you read anything here on the world economic situation? What pristine, secluded metropolis do you inhabit? "Confront the employer" indeed.

The op has done nothing wrong. No injury or insult to the parents or their children. He vented here among what he expected were sympathetic adults. Some have agreed, some have not. Just another day on ATS and you had the opportunity to ignore this thread whereas he could not step off the plane.

This person is likely not a "coward", likely not a child-hater, likely not "mentally disturbed", likely not anything that has been inferred here. He referred to nameless, faceless people that he has run into as "breeders" heaven forbid, my ears are forever scarred. This OP is I'm afraid just a frustrated human and at various times, aren't we all?



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
OP, I think your issue is with all people by the use of your derogatory terms but I do think some parents just don't care so it doesn't matter if they're on a plane, in a restaurant or anywhere else. The kids will get away with what they want to. Good parenting makes good kids. The odd one will play up just like all kids do be will be calmed and comforted easily if you know what you're doing, and mutual love and respect is there. Anyway, at least now we all know that you'll never be contributing to this scenario.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 




Appropriate place is any place I choose.


No, you are proving MY point - you CANNOT and should not take children *any place YOU choose*.

You *cannot* take children to taverns if they are under 21 - so right there are places you CANNOT GO - even if you choose too.

There are plenty of places you probably *should not* take your kids either. Out of respect for the other patrons as well as respect *for the child*.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
reply to post by Annee
 




Appropriate place is any place I choose.


No, you are proving MY point - you CANNOT and should not take children *any place YOU choose*.

You *cannot* take children to taverns if they are under 21 - so right there are places you CANNOT GO - even if you choose too.

There are plenty of places you probably *should not* take your kids either. Out of respect for the other patrons as well as respect *for the child*.



We were talking about restaurants. You're reaching.

Out of respect for the patrons????? Believe me - - I got what you said right the first time. YOU don't want to be disturbed - - so any place YOU are is inappropriate.

There is NO restaurant that is inappropriate to take children (unless specifically stated on a sign).

Is there inappropriate behavior? Yes! As in: being loud and drunk - - obnoxiously loud on cell phone - - sitting back in your chair too far from the table that you bang against the chair behind you - - inappropriate displays of affection - - etc etc.

Restaurant behavior is not age specific. Maybe we should ban the elderly that have a tendency to talk too loud.

Anyway - - unlike a plane - - if a child misbehaves in a restaurant - - the parent can remove them. Which is what I have done and witnessed most parents do in better restaurants. Which is another reason I take my children to better restaurants.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


I'm reaching?

I was making examples of places kids do not belong and you twisted it into me telling you to feed your kids and grandkids unhealthy food.

Please. You're getting too bent out of shape.

I don't care where you take your kids or grandkids.



posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify

Originally posted by gemineye
Oh good lord... breast feeding had to come up. *sigh*

I wont get into that whole debate because I would literally never shut up. I'll try to keep it on topic and say as little as possible though. Besides breastfeeding being natural and better for infants, many mothers choose to nurse their babies during flights because it helps the babies adjust to changes in air pressure better. Yes, a bottle would suffice, but many mothers don't use bottles and that is perfectly ok. If someone has a problem with a woman feeding her baby, than that is YOUR problem, not the mothers. After all, breasts were made for feeding babies. It was Hollywood and people in general who sexualized them. If you see a breastfeeding mother and don't like it, look the other way. I'm sure this lady didn't ask to sit by you on a flight either. And if she hadn't fed the baby, it probably would have been screaming because of pain... and then you would have complained anyway.

I'm glad nobody ever complained about a breastfeeding mother while I was a flight attendant. I'm pretty sure that I would have popped off with a response that would have gotten me fired.

Overpopulation may seem to be a problem to some, but not everyone has the same opinion. If you choose to believe that way, fine, but not everyone sees things the same. I wouldn't have more children either, but I see nothing wrong with the people who do want them and I sure as hell would never complain about a woman feeding her baby.
edit on 2/21/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)


If you read my post before jumping on the breastfeeding bandwagon, you'll maybe have surmised that my problem was not with breastfeeding...but having another woman's left breast resting on my arm...

I would have liked to have been warned about that. I found it pretty disgusting.

But nevermind, next time you're on a plane and there's a breastfeeding mother, I am sure you will offer one of your body parts for her to rest a leaking breast on.

Don't mind being close to other people...but that was way too close for me!



Wow they must have been very saggy, or she was a midget.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join