It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazon rain forest is dieing due to pole shift!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Climate Change News. Record droughts raise alarm over the Amazon. February 05, 2011.

widespread drought in the Amazon rain forest is the worst in a century.

Here you can see the dry muddy bottom of the Rio Negro, a major tributary to the Amazon River, in the city of Manaus.

Cracked earth by the drought is killing millions of trees, amphibians, fish, birds and mammals. The Amazon rain forest is dying as consequence of Pole shift caused by the Hercolubus (Planet X) approaching.

The rain patterns of Amazon forest are changing because now this area is in a different location related to the poles.

We are going to see a lot of Climate changes and Earth changes from now on.

what is going to happen to our planet

Amazon Drought dead trees,fish,etc,link

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3

Cracked earth by the drought is killing millions of trees, amphibians, fish, birds and mammals. The Amazon rain forest is dying as consequence of Pole shift caused by the Hercolubus (Planet X) approaching.

And how can you confirm planet X is approaching and causing all of this...

It occurs naturally and has throughout the history of earth
edit on 21-2-2011 by daveyboy1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmmm dunno about that.
I would have thought the destruction of the forest was to blame for what you see there....not climate or pole shifts.
Its a good way for tptb to push the carbon taxes though " oh no, now the forests are dying " errrr no...illegal logging and charcoaling is the cause

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

i do not think you can connect the pole shift with whats happening to the amazon (however i will consider the possibility). the basin has and is still being exploited. the drought has happened two years in a row now. with a lot of top soil washed away and less trees to bind the forests, it seems flash floods will become the norm. with nothing to soak up the water i suspect more desertification as time goes on.
f

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's where I think the 'article' in the OP is sourced from:

Link

Suffice to say, no planet X or pole shift

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
the Amazon is dieing (The lungs of the planet)

www.independent.co.uk...

dead animals & fish in amazon & florida

alien project

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The Amazon is dying for many different reasons, but it is not dying because of an imaginary planet causing imaginary effects on Earth. As a human how about you man up and admit the wrong your race is doing to this planet rather than spread some made up fantasy that fits with your delusions of armageddon.
edit on 21-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

the links at the bottom of the op

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

the planets been found tyche check the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
No it has not, it's purely hypothisized.
edit on 21-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
So, trees die when you cut them down and replace them with polluting industry, surprise surprise. Are people so keen to abdicate humans role in any of this we are now going to put things down to mystery planets and pole shifts.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
reply to post by daveyboy1991

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im not denying there is a planet 4 x the size of jupiter, is it planet X, personally no. Where have they actually admitted Planet X being real? They havent.

You can think this planet is planet X all you want, but it's orbit will never intersect with Earth's, and definitley not in 2 years!

Therefore it is not planet X

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It is dying because of the amazing logging going on there. The drought over can be related to to la nina and el nino effect. We in Australia just experienced a long el nino. Drought, everything dying, very dry and hot. Now we are in a La nina, lots of rain almost too much, still hot but not anywhere near, previous years. South America is the opposite to us and the effects are also this way. While Australia has el nino South America gets the rain and vica versa. Our weather started to change about two years ago. About the time this drought in South America started.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Whatever the Reason for the Amazon vanishing before our eyes it is actually IRRELEVANT..

Because..... If the Forests do disappear then it is probable that we will go too in a very short space of time.....!

These forests ARE the 'lungs of our planet'........ they also act as HUGE carbon Sinks and might kick start a Very rapid temperature increase across the globe.......... should that stored Carbon be released into the atmosphere....!

A catalyst like this then, as we all know by now increase methane releases from various sources because of increased melt rates etc and then the prospect of deep stores in the oceans seabeds being released is a distinct possibility...........

Good to highlight the Forest's decline OP but I think it only goes to illustrate that we are crossing a point of no return and guaranteeing a change to our exsistence..

Regards

PDUK
edit on 21-2-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Read my post again, your link got it's information and one of it's images from the Reuters article I linked to.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
yes, the earth is going through a lot of changes - although opinion is divided as to wether it is occurring any more rapid than usual (as in geological timescales)

but one thing is certain...its not because of an approaching planet about to cause mayhem in our solar system

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Is it that hard for people to grasp
The poles are moving all the time the poles don't stay in the same place there is an expedition yearly to map where they have moved to which means countrys and forests like the amazon are slowly moving to new positions around the planet hence why the ice caps are melting

GOOGLE-yearly pole shift
an you'll see what I mean

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
if slash and burn wasn't the mission for so many years, it could have been managed so much better. simple measures such as east to west or north to south avenue logging would have allowed the soils some protection from the harsh sun and allow the areas to capture and sustain moisture thus allowing the avenues to thrive with an under canopy habitat. the tragedy is vast areas were levelled thus exposing the ground to the harsh sunlight.
i always wonder how much top soil in tonnage lies off the coast?
regards f
i will star you but because of the pole shift aspect no flag.

edit on 21-2-2011 by fakedirt because: in fairness

edit on 21-2-2011 by fakedirt because: duh

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Had a similar debate a year or so back...different area..but anyways..please check upstream!

See if there has been irrigation stems set up canals, dams and such...last one I GE'd showed water cut off in a straight line "dam" and everyone was srcatchin their heads wonderings why the river dried up 25 miles down stream....
Not saying thats the case here...but look.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join