Arkansas Supervolcano, New Madrid Subduction Zone, Yellowstone, BP Oil Disaster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The evidence seems to be mounting rather rapidly that there is a supervolcano under the state of Arkansas. This would explain why it seems that the New Madrid fault zone appears to have moved westward into the Guy, Arkansas area, and why the fault zone displays characteristics of a subduction zone.

It would also explain the crater diamond park in Arkansas, as well as the hot springs in Hot Springs, Arkansas. It would also explain why the state has a lot of natural gas deposits.

If this is the case, that there is a supervolcano under the state of Arkansas, and that it is contributing to the strange events in the state recently, such as the bird and fish die offs and the earthquake swarms - then the BP oil rig disaster will have epic repercussions.

Because all of that oil and natural gas leaking out and all of that sea water leaking in would change the pressure in the magma chamber and would cause it to destabilize. If you added in a large earthquake, like a new mega New Madrid quake, then you could indeed get massive flooding in the region, like the Edgar Cayce prophecies suggested. Because the pressure on the magma chamber on one end and the pressure at the BP oil rig disaster at the other end, would cause land in the areas to both rise and lower.

This would also put a lot of pressure on areas of the plate in both Kansas and Oklahoma and notably in Oklahoma, because of all of the oil wells there. Lately, there has been a lot of HAARP signature activity in Arkansas, as well as chemtrail spraying (which goes along with HAARP) and also a lot of fracking for gas.

This all causes earthquakes. You pump water, especially sea water, into a fault and take oil and gas out, and then you release pressure at a key point. A key point like a subduction zone, which may in fact be what the New Madrid fault actually is. Or another key point, like where it would be best to destabilize the pressure on a large underground magma chamber, like a supervolcano, which may indeed be under the state of Arkansas.

The best way to accomplish this would be setting off a nuke somewhere near the BP oil rig disaster. Since there has recently been a 3.5 magnitude earthquake in the Gulf near there and also another earthquake of 4.0 magnitude near there (that the USGS is trying to hide no less) - that is very suspicious that this might already be happening. They, as in the powers that be, might already be attempting to do just that.

The result of this would indeed be massive flooding, enough to permanently divide the US into two, making the Mississippi River 35-100 miles wide in various places, from the Gulf of Mexico, all the way up to the Great Lakes region, which is what was actually prophesied by Edgar Cayce.

(part 2 continued in the next post)
edit on 21-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The destabilizing of the New Madrid fault zone, if it is indeed a subduction zone, as it appears it is, and of the supervolcano which appears to indeed be under Arkansas, combined with the pressures and sea floor changes in the gulf, would all put a great deal of pressure on the Caribbean plate. This pressure has to be relieved somewhere else. This is why Oklahoma and Kansas would probably get hit with big earthquakes also if this happens.

But this would also force the land to move westward, which could force the west coast to lower. This would most likely cause large earthquakes and volcanoes in the pacific coast region like earthquakes on the San Andreas fault and earthquake and volcanic activity around the Cascadia subduction zone, and the eventual sinking of the west coast. Again, this is what was actually prophesied by Edgar Cayce to happen.

Finally, all of this added pressure on the plate and flooding, along with the sea water flooding in and the oil and gas flooding out at the BP oil rig disaster at a depth of 30,000-37,000 feet, according to various sources, would in all likelihood trigger an eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano. Because there would be so much stress and pressure being placed on the magma chamber. Just a little bit of help would set it off, which is probably why they are now fracking so heavily in the Yellowstone area, trying to set it off.

(part 3 continued in the next post)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Now consider these verses from the Bible:

Joel 2:30-31:

30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. 31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Revelation 6:12-14:

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Joel 2:30-31 and Revelation 6:12-13 could indeed be describing mega earthquakes and supervolcanic eruptions. Revelation 6:14 may be describing a physical pole shift, which may also happen in the near future, as Edgar Cayce also said that after the US west coast would sink and the US would be divided into two, a physical shifting of the geographic poles would happen soon after.

It appears that these bible verses are describing exactly that.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
such claims deserve little links to back you up..dont you think?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If it's so obvious, provide some links and not just bible verse to back up your claims. Anything at all to link to?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You seem to believe that mankind has some kind of power of the real forces of nature.

This simply isn't the case. We are at the mercy of the power of the Earth. We are at the end of the interglacial period, the transition is not comfortable. Setting off nukes and all these elaborate plans are only going to kill innocent animals and cause more harm. The planet will move on regardless of our efforts. Because we are ants living on it's surface.

I should have known when I started reading and responding to the first post I would find passages from the bible soon after....
edit on 21-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I do know about an ancient volcano under Arkansas.....

however, do read this:

Eyewitness accounts from syzygyjob:

"Early this morning on Coast to Coast AM, a man called in and said that a friend of his works on the drilling in the area of these Arkansas quakes. He said that the other day, they sent the drill bit down to something like 1,500 feet, and sensed something was wrong, and when they brought it back up, the drill bit was gone. So then they sent another one down, again said something was wrong, and brought it back up, and not only was the drill bit gone again, but he said there was molten lava on the drill!"

[link to www.syzygyjob.com]

I also found this:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

19th Feb 2011

edit on 21-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Now consider these verses from the Bible:

Joel 2:30-31:

30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. 31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Revelation 6:12-14:

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Joel 2:30-31 and Revelation 6:12-13 could indeed be describing mega earthquakes and supervolcanic eruptions. Revelation 6:14 may be describing a physical pole shift, which may also happen in the near future, as Edgar Cayce also said that after the US west coast would sink and the US would be divided into two, a physical shifting of the geographic poles would happen soon after.

It appears that these bible verses are describing exactly that.

You seem to be alluding to the fact that man is attempting to cause these disasters, then you're quoting bible scripture? So is it man or god trying to kill us? Seriously though, you seem to be combining every possible US doomsday scenario into one neat package without anything to back it up. Also, how exactly would a physical pole shift occur? I know that magnetic ones can occur, but has there ever been a physical pole shift?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I do know about an ancient volcano under Arkansas.....

however, do read this:

Eyewitness accounts from syzygyjob:

"Early this morning on Coast to Coast AM, a man called in and said that a friend of his works on the drilling in the area of these Arkansas quakes. He said that the other day, they sent the drill bit down to something like 1,500 feet, and sensed something was wrong, and when they brought it back up, the drill bit was gone. So then they sent another one down, again said something was wrong, and brought it back up, and not only was the drill bit gone again, but he said there was molten lava on the drill!"

[link to www.syzygyjob.com]

19th Feb 2011

you should put that you got that from a thread on godlike productions wich definatley lends itself to being a bunch of crap.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

I did'nt say I believe it, it's what I've found....I'm looking in to more info but there has been massive earthquakes in that area in it's past history

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hi, I was just wondering where on that site could I find that eyewitness account. I searched for a while and could not find it. Some direction would be great, thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hi, I was just wondering where on that site could I find that eyewitness account. I searched for a while and could not find it. Some direction would be great, thanks

Click on to the link and it's afew messages down; it's heresay and not directly from the driller himself so I would caution the reader until there's more proof.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter_kandraAlso, how exactly would a physical pole shift occur? I know that magnetic ones can occur, but has there ever been a physical pole shift?

If the Earth's inner heats up below the crust, then the crust can shift because the core would begin to spin at a different rate of speed. This would then cause a shifting of the Earth's outer layer.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've found this on history of earthquakes in Arkansas....

www.youtube.com...

www.adem.arkansas.gov...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Originally posted by peter_kandraAlso, how exactly would a physical pole shift occur? I know that magnetic ones can occur, but has there ever been a physical pole shift?

If the Earth's inner heats up below the crust, then the crust can shift because the core would begin to spin at a different rate of speed. This would then cause a shifting of the Earth's outer layer.

Yes, but has this actually happened in a short time frame? My quick and dirty research indicates that it hasn't. 1 degree per million years seems to be the current rate of "polar wandering"

Physical Pole Shift

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
there is no supervolcano under Arkansas heres my proof

www.abovetopsecret.com...

id do some research into fracking you would be amazed at your findings..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

Well the bible does say that mankind will destroy its self... and that the world will end in fire...

I think the OP is on to something... Why smash him? ...I've seen what he's saying from several people... It is possible... more than possible... He's just the first one brave/bold enough to start a thread about it...

S&F great share!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

OK, I am not trying to "hijack" this thread at all. However, I do want to throw a little truth here concerning prophecy in the bible. There are two types of language in the bible; figurative and literal language. Anytime a prophet preludes a prophecy with statements that say he was "on his bed", "in the spirit" or "like unto" then the language is figurative. This is very important to understand because the true meaning of the prophecy will absolutely be lost if translated as literal language. I know this does not follow the teaching of our current theologians, but it is the truth! ALL of the FIGURATIVE language can be translated using the Bible itself. There is no need to go outside the bible.

EXAMPLE: Revelation is all figurative because John is writing down what was in a vision given to him. The angel tells him what the candlesticks and stars represent in the vision. When the explanation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the statue image is reveal to Daniel, the angel tells Daniel what the image is made of and then explains to him what these items represent. There is more proof of this, but I am sure you understand my point. Therefore, we are incorrect to interpret the verses, you brought up, as literal. Thank you for reading my post. The truth will set you free!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
there is no supervolcano under Arkansas heres my proof

www.abovetopsecret.com...

id do some research into fracking you would be amazed at your findings..

There are several things that suggest that there is an active and large magma chamber in Arkansas. When I think about New Madrid, it does not add up. But if I consider it as a possible subduction zone then it does indeed make sense.

The fracking for the gas would actually support this theory. The gas being there because of the activity of the region.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I live in Arkansas and I think we are sitting on top of a supervolcano, or atleast we are experiencing volcanic activity not known about before.

1) There was a report in 1856 about a volcano erupting in Logan County, about 20 minutes away from me. I am checking it out this weekend, testing PH levels in the water, investigating the area, and possibly intervewing locals. This supposed "volcano" eruption of 1856 is literally miles away from where the fish died here.

2) There have been accounts of people smelling rotten eggs/sulfur lately, which is a HUGE SIGN of volcanic activity. Sulfur is a common smell in the well water around here, but not just random smells. I've heard reports around Reelfoot Lake (the lake that was made by the New Madrid Earthquakes of 1811-1812) which is indeed creepy, and also south of Little Rock (near Hot Springs) which is also a big RED FLAG.

3) There have been 2 places (not sure of exact locations) in Arkansas where animals have been acting strangely. Also, certain animals will not go into certain parts of the forest in these 2 locations. I heard one of them called "Hell's Half Acre" and supposedly it is a very scary area that just gives off an eerie vibe. Locals don't want to go there because if it scares animals, that's a bad sign. Animals always know things before we do. Strangely enough, Hell's Half Acre is in HOT SPRINGS.

www.thecabinet.com...

&

www.myusm.com...

& also:
www.hsnp.com...

4) Native Americans in the area always talked of volcanoes in the Arkansas area, and yet this is ignored completely. We have migrated to this country, we are not natives. They knew these things, and we don't...we know nothing. Nobody has *really* studied Arkansas when it comes to this.

5) Earthquakes.

6) Hot Springs? Diamonds? Crowley's Ridge? There are a few other things in Arkansas that are super fishy and all the signs point to volcanic activity of some kind. Dormant, inactive, whatever, the signs are popping up everywhere.

**will edit this with any more information I find, I am constantly finding new information, as I live here** I will find links if anyone asks, and am currently doing my own investigation on this.
edit on 2-3-2011 by tmar11 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-3-2011 by tmar11 because: edit

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join