It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
* British weapons believe to have been used in massacre of over 300
* UN warns that British Government could be guilty of 'complicity' in killings
* Tony Blair did a deal with Libyan dictator seven years ago
* Gaddafi's son says: 'We will fight to the last minute, until the last bullet'
* Violence spreads to the capital Tripoli for the first time
Britain faces growing condemnation over its courting of Colonel Gaddafi after the Libyan dictator ordered the slaughter of hundred.
One witness said snipers opened fire from rooftops. Two others said gunmen in vehicles with photos of Col Gaddafi sped through, opening fire and running people over.
Originally posted by AnonymousFem
And yet The British Foreign Secretary,is the only Ministerial Official,who has come out and condemmed. The lybian authorities over thier actions.
I have not seen the US Government Officials doing this, Nor have I seen any other Government Officials condemming the actions of the Lybian Government.
And besides the US are guilty of Aiding the Egyptian Security Forces, and the Egyptian Army also. So what is the difference.