It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Magnets along with a centrifugal clutch would cretae an almost limitless energy source. it is repressed technology, It will stay suppressed until it can be regulated out of existance.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
reply to post by Agarta

Magnets along with a centrifugal clutch would cretae an almost limitless energy source. it is repressed technology, It will stay suppressed until it can be regulated out of existance.

Which of Tesla's inventions are you referring to here?

You've picked two random concepts and made a grandiose claim without relating it to the thread or to reality. Perhaps you could help us out by filling in some details, e.g. from where would you be pulling this limitless energy.

And how can any technology by repressed or regulated out of existence these days. We have the internet, so we can share any ideas, if they work. Ah, unless of course... they don't.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If you consider this as "free energy" then photovoltaics are already "free energy" generators.
edit on 2/21/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NikolaT

It sounds more like he is talking about HARP rather than Tesla's concept. This guys scared or working on his own technology and deflecting.

I did drawings and animations for University of Colorado Nano Technology Lab for a Zeropoint energy device they were testing. I saw more than three different designs based on a single concept and made the graphics for them to explain to colleagues and tech firms seeding money.

My associate at the time was an astrophysicist, but also working with energy. He specialized in solar astronomy.

I did a lot of study, which as a science illustrator you need do for each project. That, with all I knew about Tesla and related energy science was consistent. We can do this.

But there are some indications Zeropoint devices can actually drain surrounding space of energy, and if misused on a massive scale could hasten the premature death of the Sun. Seriously, this is from good source.

So, whatever genius we have gained new technology, we need to watch for issues such as this.

ZG

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
reply to post by Agarta

Repressed huh? Or maybe you don't understand why it is nothing special ( not saying that it doesn't work.)?

First Law of Thermodynamics:

Σ Esys = 0 (energy can not be created or destroyed)

δQ − δW = dU

Q - W = m( h + .5 v^2 + gz)

using this,

Q = heat lost due to external forces
W = Work done (magnet)
h = enthalpy (total energy)
.5v^2 = kinetic energy of system (be sure to convert units when calculating!)
gz = 0 = potential energy

The magnet can only do so much work on rotating a shaft , and thusly powering a generator. A magnet will lose it's potential to do work done because the magnetic field ,denoted by B, will steadily decrease (lose its charge). The moving mechanical parts of course produce heat.

Do you want me to continue? I can go deeper and deeper and even deeper than that but this was just a very simple explanation of what happens.

edit on 21-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I like that... tesla was too stuck on the aether.... FUNNY how it's looking more and more like some of what quantum physics is trying to explain is just a way of reintegrating the aether into modern science without calling it the ether.

But... hey you can believe what you want... you'll just be wrong

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I could only stomach so much of the video. When he named the values for the capacitors as "UF", it was pretty obvious someone has no idea what they are talking about. That's no "U" and it should properly be stated as "microfarad".

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Radiant energy patent which was discussed in the OP. I just thought I would link this since some people were asking for it. Google has them all.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"Free Energy" is poor semantics.

What they mean is Sustainable and Renewable.
Is Oil sustainable or renewable?

Anyways, does anyone remember "The Tether Incident" from NASA STS-75?
Wasn't that suppose to work very similarly to this supposed patent in the OP?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I almost flagged & starred, then I realized this is just a sad excuse for an advertisement for an e-book. I'm actually floored that it's allowed.

I'll wait until I can read it for free, i won't be contributing to someone's pathetic ploy to earn money off of something that probably never had anything to do with Tesla to begin with.
edit on 21-2-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

This is a pic of the 1932 circa "mystery" set.

s1042.photobucket.com...

s1042.photobucket.com...#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1042 .photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb421%2Ffelonius_album%2Fmy%2520mystery%2520xtal%2520set%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMG00179.jpg

The "mystery" set is the one that seems to confound some. It makes pretty good sense to me as well but the more "arcane" aspects are what the "gurus" tangle with. I dont really care. IT WORKS

These are some pix of my "tuggle" (double tuned set).

The detector side
s1042.photobucket.com...

and the tuner side

s1042.photobucket.com...

This isnt mine. This is a CADILLAC! Quite beautiful.

www.crystalradio.net...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So where are the plans???
I've read all the thread and can't find a link to the mentioned pdf...

If its a copyright issue and we can't post it on an open thread feel free to send me a private message.

I'm eager to look at these "resurfaced plans".
Thanks

Edit:
is this it Agarta?

Originally posted by mikeATSuser
Radiant energy patent which was discussed in the OP. I just thought I would link this since some people were asking for it. Google has them all.

edit on 21-2-2011 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So how can I learn about Tesla if mods wont allow us to view the contents of the Op's thread
(

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Is Oil sustainable or renewable?

Hmm, well, thats an interesting question...I think the answer is yes.

Oil is made over millions of years from dead planets an animals, right? So lets use a few solid numbers, just for arguments sake.

Lets pretend it takes exactly 1,000,000 years for a dead plant or animal to transform into what we call oil.

Since plants and animals die every day, and every day is exactly 1,000,000 years older than the same day 1,000,001 days before it, then there would be an infinite cycle of decaying plants and animals that continue to accumulate and produce crude oil.

Sure, its possible to exhaust the current amount contained in the planet, presuming we know exactly where every drop is located. But as long as plants & animals continue to die, and time continues to play its course, there will always be new deposits of oil

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapscallion
I could only stomach so much of the video. When he named the values for the capacitors as "UF", it was pretty obvious someone has no idea what they are talking about. That's no "U" and it should properly be stated as "microfarad".

Can't speak for the validity of the whole video but that's a really minor point to be picking on. I myself use 'uF' for microfarads when typing simply because there's no 'mu' (the symbol for micro or 1 millionth) on an ascii keyboard and everyone familiar with electronics knows exactly what the 'UF' means when seen adjacent to the symbol for a capacitor. Maybe mu is accessible via the extended character set but it's very similar to a 'u' with a leading tail attached so no need to go to any trouble to convey the message to the target audience (people familiar with electronics).

Using windows character map - μF
(may not appear correctly dependant on your OS, language, font selection)

Just saying...
edit on 21/2/2011 by Pilgrum because: inserted the mu symbol

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
reply to post by NikolaT

But there are some indications Zeropoint devices can actually drain surrounding space of energy, and if misused on a massive scale could hasten the premature death of the Sun. Seriously, this is from good source.

Ha ha. That made me laugh pretty hard!

The sun is a million kilometre wide ball of gas whose density is such that it sustains a fusion reaction at its core. The amount of energy output by the sun each *day* is well over 10^31 Joules. The amount of energy needed to supply the energy requirements of the entire human race for a *year* is about 10^20 Joules.

So a million million times the energy requirements of the earth is *released* by the sun.

The total mass energy of the sun is 1.8×10^47 Joules, or another 10 thousand million million times the energy again.

So explain for me just how extracting this fictitious zero point energy is going to hasten the death of the sun? What is even the link between this fictitious zero point energy and the sun?
edit on 21-2-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Another interesting legend worth passing on here I believe, has to do with the origins of Tesla's great discoveries.

I read early in the thread people mentioned that he may have high "flashes of insight" where he would see the whole thing drawn out in his imagination, etc. Which is worth consideration.

But also another route to explanation could relate to the loose and often differentiated theories about his father being the source.
Milutin Tesla (1819 - 1879)

Please look up the history on Tesla's family.
Here is one resource I found that looks alright at quick glance.
Milutin Tesla

Here is a link about Serbian Krajina

Basically the theory is that Milutin had access to the Vatican Library at some point, and found these technologies stashed away in the texts somewhere. Essentially in this possibility, these technologies were actually common knowledge at some point in the distant past.

The Antithykera Mechanism is a perfect example of how ancient cultures were far more mechanically adept than we often times assume in modern historical accounts. Perhaps this legend of Tesla's father finding information and relating it to his son has some sort of merit? Perhaps in distant ancient periods humans were far more advanced than we expect, and had not just electricity, but all of these incredible sources of energy generation?

It may seem out of the box to us, but perhaps we are ignorant of specific facts that have been hidden from us, and in that case, we really are being kept in a box and the outside reality has been hidden from us.

Maybe hidden is a negative or inaccurate word. Perhaps the word "Lost" is better.

We all know the Vatican Library is the largest collection in the world, and it's well known that they almost certainly have a "secret" collection of "taboo" type subjects.
I am sure things get easily lost in there.

Maybe those that read such documents were so uneducated in the first place, they could not comprehend the actual science being conveyed through some of them?

There are a lot of possibilities of how Tesla came up with some of these things.

We may never find out which one of these is actually accurate or true.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I agree, these crystal sets are beautiful. The varicaps already have that nostalgic feel about them.

So the "mystery" has the audio circuit separate from the receiver circuit. That's a nice twist. I certainly didn't see that before. I do remember some bizarre effects when I brought my crystal set near a tuned radio receiver though.

As for stray electricity in 50' wires, the biggest mistake people make is they have it connected up to an electronic circuit in which the ground is essentially wired to the neutral of their electrical socket. They end up measuring the few volts the neutral is often kept at wrt ground (often as much as 9 volts).

Not suggesting that's what you are doing. But if you have a mains powered power supply wired up to your LM380 it could be a possibility. Have you tried measuring with the mains plug disconnected, LOL.

Other possibilities include stray current induced in the coil from nearby electrical equipment, very low duty cycle (often enough to light leds) and numerous other things.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ive read that Thomas Edison as well as many other inventors have taken credit for alot alot of Nikola Teslas inventions.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by Agarta

So stop the BS with how "magnificent NIKOLA TESLA IS" BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG!
This "advance" in humanity is actually a involution , and FROM MY POINT OF VIEW OUR LIVES SHOULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS TODAY!
We should look a lot more into our spirituality and living in a natural way , NOT what we are doing today(destroying our bodies and soul!).
And if you don't believe me DO YOU SEARCH/"HOMEWORKS" and convince yourself what is what!

p.s. : from my point of view NIKOLA TESLA IS EVIL! He was tall , had a strange look , might as well be a reptilian desguised as human that brought a lot of VERY EVIL INVENTIONS to a bunch of ignorant humans!

Go back to living on your dirt floor and getting your water from a well if you want. The rest of us don't have to though. Technology is a natural and inevitable part of evolution in a material universe such as ours. The only problem we have today is that technology is moving faster than our spiritual evolution and needs to be more balanced. Though, rather than slow down the tech pace I'd rather everyone just meditate more often and work less so they have time to evolve. The more advanced technology is, the more evil you can do with it if you want to think of it that way. Its just the way things work in this universe. It also works the other way though and can do a lot more good as well, and that's the way I like to look at it Mr Negative.
Tesla was a genius, and so what if maybe he was an alien or hybrid. That doesn't make him evil. The world may have been a much better place by now if his work was supported rather than suppressed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join