It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by kanetaker

Myth busters did a show on his 'Earth quake " machine. Using a pneumatic cylinder at a sympothetic resonant frequency for steel on a bridge.

They proved it had a potential to work. That means -- they shut it off when it began to vibrate the bridge.

I watched that episode of Mythbusters, I just saw the repeat of modern marvels the other night about Tesla

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I don't care if this work or not - for sure Mr Tesla was super intelligent. The point is that OP and
this intresting post open our minds.ATS improve thinking and intelligence.Funny I understand what
I'm reading but can't express myself with letters.
edit on 21-2-2011 by callacas because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by callacas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is great information thank you OP..

is there any link or documentary out there about this ??
didn't find a thing on the net

link   

Originally posted by posterboy
So just how much energy can you harvest with this (in KWh please)?

I want to make sure it's considerably more than with a solar array, or a wind turbine.

why of course it is...it doesn't require it to be sunny or windy, it's 24/7...the cost comes with the " voltage step-up" and "resonance control"

link   
reply to post by Agarta

Tesla is one of my personal heroes, but...

this is nothing new. But, I enjoy seeing Tesla make headlines again.

link   

Originally posted by Draken
You seem to mis-under all this info. Tesla wanted to make FREE power, as in you build a tower in your garden and get free power. The government would not allow this. Your info you have pasted talks about cancers etc caused by DC power that we USE TODAY. Like transformers and relay stations around the country. With tesla power we wouldn't need them. You just proved yourself wrong.

Hi ATS :-)
@draken, just reged to tell you that transformers utilize AC power to transform voltages :-) maybe you typed DC by mistake but I just wanted to correct this.

But there´s a thing I want to say about that earthquake machine. Somewhere (i´m not sure where or if it´s the truth) I read that things went flying around when Tesla started his earthquakemachine first in his labor. How about that? Has this something to do with gravity and resonant frequencies?
Another thing to think about is when (in case it is so) HARP can cause Earthquakes, maybe the effect is something like disturbing gravity in the earth so that the effect equals an earthquake?
These are just thoughts of my own i wanted to throw in.

I´m realy sorry for my bad english guys, I´m trying to improve it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I'm beat on time....

I've prepared a Thread on this huge topic about Tesla...
A great Star and Flag!

We are slaves....and we need a REVOLUTION!

Soon....

edit on 21-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For all REAL engineers such as myself, Free Energy does not exist. Radiant energy while it may look like it is infinite (like the suns energy) it is not Free. Engineers such as myself will know that the machine will obey the laws of thermodynamics. 0th law: thermal equillibrium 1st law: Σ E=0 2nd law: Entropy = 0 or increases 3rd law: Abs. 0 -> entopy minimum. No machine will be able to have a larger efficiency of that of a reversible machine. Carnot is the Man.

I would love to take a look at this machine because I have been very interested in this particular line of Tesla's work because he harvests cosmic energies. I would love to work out the math and specifics on this machine very much.
edit on 21-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by posterboy
So just how much energy can you harvest with this (in KWh please)?

I want to make sure it's considerably more than with a solar array, or a wind turbine.

I am curious about this as well, and would love to see the photos.. however in regards to this vs. solor or wind, the advantage, if I understand correctly, is that this device harnasses energy independent of wind or sun, so in prolonged overcast conditions, or prolonged conditions without sufficient wind.. this would continue to operate.

I think something like this would be beautiful to implement in conjunction WITH a solar / wind system ..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Agarta, ever heard or experienced on crystal radios used in a way to "scavenge" electricity from radio air waves, especially AM/LW ones?

They looks promising and even more simpe than that method in your post (toughest part is to find proper crystal diode), although I still haven't experienced with it and don't know how well it would do... Got any idea what power output would it be?

Thanks a lot for your valuable post, btw!

edit on 21/2/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Has anyone gone ahead and created such a device from these drawings ? Would they care to share a youtube video of the same in that case ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Brilliant, do you have the sources or links? I do automotive design and i know of this already, but my lecturers dont! It would be so beneficial if my class know of this and if i can get my lecturer to do a lecture on it!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

The 'real' scientists used to laugh at brothers Write heavier than air flying machine idea, when it already was flying well.
You are real only until your world is turned upside-down.
And stop playing with the word 'free', you, the real one

edit on 21-2-2011 by ElVividorDeLaVida because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So stop the BS with how "magnificent NIKOLA TESLA IS" BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG!
This "advance" in humanity is actually a involution , and FROM MY POINT OF VIEW OUR LIVES SHOULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS TODAY!
We should look a lot more into our spirituality and living in a natural way , NOT what we are doing today(destroying our bodies and soul!).
And if you don't believe me DO YOU SEARCH/"HOMEWORKS" and convince yourself what is what!

p.s. : from my point of view NIKOLA TESLA IS EVIL! He was tall , had a strange look , might as well be a reptilian desguised as human that brought a lot of VERY EVIL INVENTIONS to a bunch of ignorant humans!

OH do shut up you dissinfo half the story judge by looks idiot...yeh he might well be a reptilian,he might well have tried to help us but its the bloody few that controll the masses,people are not idiots,they have just not been shown,and no inventions are evil its evil people that use inventions to there advantage....do not listen to this example of a human beaing who cant even talk without beaing rude..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

www.youtube.com...

This video on Radiant energy is a great place to start... then search for Stout bars which is essentially how Radiant energy works.. using Teslas tests..

Also visit.. :
www.blazelabs.com...
Which will describe all of the Physics.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've seen these patents before. Interesting non-the-less.

What I don't understand is how the device would deal with the massive influxes of current and damaging harmonics due to it operating at its resonant frequency ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ElVividorDeLaVida

Of course scientists back then did not know about lift.

But this is completely different. If you were an engineer or a scientist you would understand. Specifically an engineer.

You can not ever run a machine forever. Things need replacement and break often. There is no such thing as %100 efficiency let alone anything greater than 100% efficiency because that breaks Σ Energy = 0. If you understood that the max efficiency is that of a reversible machine and if you understood Carnot and thermodynamics then you would be able to understand that free energy and perpetual motion does not exist. The laws of thermodynamics is an AXIOM which means that if you break one law that means that all the laws can be broken. So that would mean that current technology that we are basing these laws on should not even exist because they are wrong.

With that logic...is solar energy is free then why do solar cells die after a certain period of time? How come if you build a simple magnetic motor to power a motor the magnets will die after a period of usage? I thought that energy was free? How about wind power that seems free? Oh wait its not once again they all follow The 4 laws of thermo.

Now for this machine I can definitely tell you whats happening as soon as I have the time to look at it. I can tell you if it works or not. I look forward to looking at it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Looking forward to your evaluation, as well as the OP's "freezer' generator pics.
Nice thread

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This probably has already been discussed here on ATS just haven't seen it in this thread as of yet... but isn't Tesla's dynamo eerily similar to Ed Leedskalnin's Perpetual Energy Generator?

Wonder if anyone has ever produced or would be interested in producing an image overlay of the Coral Castle machine and Telsa's dynamo schematics.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Can you explain the reason for adding your coil to the top of the antenna? And also why you choose the specific length/diameter copper tubing. What is the inductance one should be shooting for?

Normally a coil will resonate at a very specific frequency depending on wire diameter, length, and overall number of turns. In essence, it is a filter that only allows that one frequency through. What is yours tuned to, and why?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join