It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by backinblack

All his papers etc are on display at the Nikola Tesla museum in Belgrade as far as im aware. Anyway great thread OP! lots of work put in to it...and im sure our resident Tesla fanatic and ATS member teslaandlyne will be here shortly also.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

I highly doubt that..
I'd suggest it's just the stuff that was already known..
His "good stuff" is secret and it's intentions altered to weapons..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by leaualorin

I don't know, I built a small one and put it in my back yard it runs my deep freezer.

Do you have any pics or videos of your device working?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

you're welcome!
I'm just trying to point out that humanity is on A VERY WRONG PATH!
Just like aerodynamics on a car!
Instead of beeing a teardrop shape it's a square block of metal and if it SOMEHOW by "mistake" turns out almost a teardrop shape , they turn it around ( ford ka and a lot others...)
We never really needed ELECTRICITY to phisically survive !
What's happening NOW is a murder against humanity!
Electricity and technology HELPS ANOTHER RACE here in Earth! A parasitic one!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

It's a little dark out right now and I have a full day in the morn, but I will get some for you asap.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

NO! I did build a "tesla turbine" some years now and gave up with his studies after seein for myself the effects of electric magnetic fields on human body/cells! (EMF).
It's slowly destroying our body!

emf.mercola.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

do you reason?!
Without electrical current /energy HUMANS would be a lot better!
Evolution doesn't mean only technologicaly steps!
This technology could REALLY help "others" and slowly destroy US humans!

If as Tesla believed, the power is already around us, then how could harnessing it be detrimental?

I don't understand your reasoning...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by wycky

It's a little dark out right now and I have a full day in the morn, but I will get some for you asap.

Awesome, be looking forward to seeing them

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
All of this is alreayd known. Even my physics book from a few years from class has Tesla mentioned and some of his investions. There're no secrets. Simply, Tesla was wrong about a lot of things. Things change. We know so much more than we did back then and Tesla would truly be at a loss today to explain things. His mind was too stuck on aether and it caused him to hallucinate. But we all have that problem in one degree or another.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
redundant thread or not, S+F. we can't read about tesla enough. Once I get into a better living space, I'm going to build one of these things..
edit on 21-2-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So you went from 'all' his papers being seized to just some of his super top secret ones? change the goal posts much? In any case Tesla was far ahead of his time and a great scientist, even if he went off the rails a bit later in his life.
I think what adds an air of 'mystery' around him and much of his work is his use of language rather than the work itself though.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Agarta

Tesla did so much yet he is hardly a household name like Edison..
It's a shame and a sham that they stole all his papers after his death..
Where are they and what have they made from them??

They were given to his relative in Romania or something. There's a museum where they display his papers.

Edit: Ah, just saw someone pointed that out already.

Well, I might as well contribute a little more... Tesla was definitely a genius, and if he did invent a device which can generate electricity without requiring a destructive input, then I would be willing to take a closer look and try to build/improve it. Often times, due to the nature of Tesla's inventions, he would come up with ideas in his head and never build them or leave them incomplete on paper.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

the energy MIGHT BE AROUND US , but is veeery diluted!
What we do , is concentrating it!
And the results ARE VERY CLEAR , I might say!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
All of this is alreayd known. Even my physics book from a few years from class has Tesla mentioned and some of his investions. There're no secrets. Simply, Tesla was wrong about a lot of things. Things change. We know so much more than we did back then and Tesla would truly be at a loss today to explain things. His mind was too stuck on aether and it caused him to hallucinate. But we all have that problem in one degree or another.

excuse me for wanting first to comment on you physics book,.. but I will restrain myself from doing this, leaving your imagination here run wild...

Then I will just say that you cannot be more wrong, along with your physics book, about the absence of secrets; and that you did not do your homework well at all.
The lowest mark to you.
edit on 21-2-2011 by ElVividorDeLaVida because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElVividorDeLaVida

I agree. One of the biggest things I wish had never happened was the destruction of the tower Tesla was building. It was going to supposedly be able to send radio signals around the earth without the need for satellites, but a guy disputed the land and then had the tower destroyed. See, when Tesla begins to build something, it means he has already built, tested, and seen its functionality within his mind. He simply builds it to have it built. That's why some of these drawings are suspicious to me and are likely incomplete or non-functional. If Tesla never tried to build it, then it was never finished.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I would like to point out, just before I walk out the door, that the only thing you need to harvest the energy is the antenna the rest of it is simply to boost and generate. He did build the antenna. that is all I put together and like I said it runs my Deep freezer.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Tesla has always been an inspiration to me and I'm not alone.

The 'energy from the air' setup as posted does definitely work and there are numerous adaptations of it being trialled by experimenters with varying levels of success. It has a basic problem though, to get any usable amount of energy from it requires a *very* tall antenna which turns it into a very effective lightning rod as well so I shouldn't have to paint much of a picture in terms of what a lightning strike on it would do to the equipment at ground level, let anyone near it (thinking of 'touch' and 'step' voltage gradients here). The big question is whether a tall enough collector and converter equipment for usable energy could be constructed, protected and operated to achieve a return on the investment and that's where the proposal breaks down even without ever suffering lightning damage.

His turbine is a brilliant concept but the materials to make it successful were not available at the time he conceived the idea (durable alloys for the disks to give it a reasonable life expectancy). Modern gas turbines are far more durable these days and in the same ballpark efficiency-wise.

But those things are only a small part of the legacy he left us

edit on 21/2/2011 by Pilgrum because: typos

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

do you reason?!
Without electrical current /energy HUMANS would be a lot better!
Evolution doesn't mean only technologicaly steps!
This technology could REALLY help "others" and slowly destroy US humans!

OK, how much electricity is sloshing around the Earth's ionosphere?

en.wikipedia.org...

In an average thunderstorm, the energy released amounts to about 10,000,000 kilowatt-hours (3.6×1013 joule), which is equivalent to a 20-kiloton nuclear warhead. A large, severe thunderstorm might be 10 to 100 times more energetic.[15]

So a 'large' thunderstorm can release the electrical energy equivalence of approximately a 2 megaton nuclear explosion. Or about 1,000,000,000 kilowatt-hours worth....in ONE large thunderstorm!

And of course, there are hundreds of thunderstorms going on at the same time, all over the Earth.

And you imagine any electricity humanity can muster up will be anywhere near what mother nature puts out around us *all* of our lives?

You're living in a dream world mate.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I would like to point out, just before I walk out the door, that the only thing you need to harvest the energy is the antenna the rest of it is simply to boost and generate. He did build the antenna. that is all I put together and like I said it runs my Deep freezer.

Thanks for the information mate, i was wondering if you could be so kind as to take some photo's of the equipment you built that is running your freezer please?

It would greatly help me and others to visualise what you have done, and to replicate it.

Have you measured the output? If so, Volts and Amps (or ma) would be great.

Is this a constant output or does it fluctuate? Perhaps with rain/fog/moisture or day Vs. night, etc.

Did you make any mistakes while building and testing this device? Or IOW, are there any not very obvious pitfalls builders should be aware of.

Did you salvage your materials or buy new (just personal interest), and where (if salvaged) or what commercial products could contain a large sheet of copper we could use (very limited funds, so if i can salvage, i will) and / or the rest of the materials.

Does scaling up the device, also increase (or scaling down decrease) the energy acquired?

How close can extra units be placed next to each other, or doesn't it matter?

Many, many thanks for the thread...i love these.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Think about it.

While he was alive a lot of what we know about his work comes from his patents.

Patents are *not* granted to anyone, for *any* device that has or is deemed to be of defense significance (military applications).

We do not have access to this work, because they are all made secret, and used for or perfected by the military.

These devices and inventions do not make it to the patent office, so we don't know about them.

This isn't a conspiracy, at least not in the real sense, it's standard practice for inventions that have military worth.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Agarta

1.decrease immunity
2.hormonale imbalances
3.nausea and dizziness
4.hypertension
5.Chronic Fatigue
6.tumors
7.leukemia
8.liver cancer
9.colon cancer
10.kidney cancer
11.Breast cancer
12.Skin cancer
13.brain tumors
14.endocrine tumors
15.Allergies
16.convulsions
17.insomnia
18.cataracts
19.deaths at birth
20.depression
21.memory loss
22.suicidal
23.dysfunction in learning

if that were true, Tesla would die very young, but he died 87 years old... he did have some hyper-sensitivity, but that could have been genetic...

great thread OP! could you make some sort of 'Do It Yourself Radiant Energy for Idiots' tutorial with big pictures/photos for us that are not electrical engineers?

thanks

edit on 21-2-2011 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join