It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Tesla was the ultimate genius, his ideas helped build today's society although he is not given the credit he deserves. Einstein was intelligent yes, but Tesla surpassed Einstein more than 40 years earlier, far surpassed technology of his time, and possibly surpasses some of our technology today. Kudos

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Good to see Tesla is bring recognised once again, although this is not suprising to me as allot of us who know tesla and the U.S government know that his inventions contained such things like free energy and a wireless powerplant,some of his invention s where stolen along with his patents, his family faught to get allot back but the u.s government kept a few, also his free energy devices and tesla coils play a part in UFO machanics,trust me iv done my research,i fin it disgusting the u.s government and other companies will probebly say oh heres a new invenyion and try to make money off it, when tesla did not want such a thing but his co worker did.Tesla would have put mankind far forward in the future if people has only listened and embrased his inventions.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
If you want to see the aether or ether here is a simple way to do it. This will show you your etheric body. Take your two thumbs or fore fingers and pit them in front of a white piece of paper or white background point them at each other but leave about an 8th inch gap or so between them. Stare at the gap for a few minutes and you will see a light blueish hue of light outlining your fingers. That is your etheric body.

edit on 21-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Ah *that* ether. And here was I thinking you were talking about the ether as intended by Tesla and other scientists of his day (now known definitively to not exist).

Your kind of ether is also known as retinal adaption. It certainly does exist, though I have no idea why you call it your "ether body". It works well if you hold up two sticks or bits or soggy sponge or two pencils. In fact it will work if you go outside and suspend two tiny rocks from fishing line between two piles of stones in front of a painted while wall.

If you google optical illusions and the science behind them you'll get an enormous amount of info on what causes that effect. Also look up saccades, retina, photoreceptors and the rhodopsin cycle as keywords.

Of course I might've misunderstood what you meant. I admittedly didn't see blue when I tried it. Then again my paper wasn't pure white and my skin may be a different colour to yours. I also did it with my glasses off.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
OMG...Please tell me this thread is a level. So many people talking as if they all have it figured out but no one can produce one that can be scientifically replicated and verifiable. I mean, Really? How convenient. Wow, just wow.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

I see your not into conspiracy theories that much, eh?

Of course the government would not dare try Tesla's work because first of all it is FREE. That's the last thing they want Independent and FREE source of energy when that would happen all of the major electrical companies would collapse and of course THEY don't want that to happen.

When Tesla died Tesla's papers and other property were impounded by the United States' Alien Property Custodian office in Tesla's compound at the Manhattan Warehouse, even though he was a naturalized citizen.

See what happens when a man discovers FREE energy?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have seen a video on youtube where a guy had the idea that you could run a tesla coil circuit backward and collect free energy from the air. You would probably move the capacitor. He believed tesla's free energy secret was hidden in the tesla coil circuit. I can't seem to find that video anymore. I don't know if they have removed it or not?

If you already know the tesla coil circuit, you may be able to envision what I'm talking about.

Nevermind, here it is. I had to type in the right search terms.

www.youtube.com...

Troy
edit on 22-2-2011 by cybertroy because: Found the link

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

I love mystery and reading about conspiracy theories but to be honest, an enormous amount of the unfounded idea's that are believed upon and presented is downright scary. I am to believe that not one person on the planet has implemented this idea from Tesla?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

It's not clear what this guy has in mind. The voltage would be lowered by the primary to secondary ratio of the actual tesla coil in his diagram. Thus you wouldn't have sufficient voltage to jump the spark gap. Edit: I should add that it will only work if you were pulling AC from the atmosphere, which you likely are not.

Your capacitor also needs to have a sufficiently high breakdown voltage. Otherwise it will just blow up (this is extremely dangerous by the way -- and some tesla coil designs use oil insulators, so you have the potential for a deadly ignition).

Finally the windings on your mains transformer would drop the voltage again.

Your typical tesla coil is generating 100,000 volts, maybe millions of volts. So you are going to need an aerial at least a kilometre, maybe 10 km high to get a sufficient voltage.

Anyhow, I've personally seen sparks jump across a small gap connected to a 150 ft aerial. But this was in a thunderstorm. Connect this to any electronics and it will react in just one way. It'll burn and possibly explode. And that is if you don't get struck by lightning.

In normal weather, absolutely nothing is going to happen. You might see a few milliamps due to bad wiring in your house, induced EMF from electrical equipment in your house, due to living near a radio transmitter or directly under transmission lines, due to a chemical reaction at your earth rod or freak weather. You might also see a temporary effect which lasts a few minutes and then dies away. But you certainly aren't going to be powering your house with it without a pretty cleverly designed setup.

It's not that the technology doesn't work. It does, based on well understood and studied principles. It's just that the effect is not cost effective. There are (currently) much cheaper ways of making electricity. Wind, solar, geothermal, burn wood, coal, evaporation tanks, chemical energy, many other options.

Capturing power from cosmic rays is a nice idea, but the fact is the highest energy rays pass straight through rocks, trees, people, and any "receiver" you set up. Without getting them to interact with anything, they can't be captured. They simply pass right through. If the highest energy particles just pass right through earth, what earth-based elements are you going to use to capture them?
edit on 22-2-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I have seen a video on youtube where a guy had the idea that you could run a tesla coil circuit backward and collect free energy from the air. You would probably move the capacitor. He believed tesla's free energy secret was hidden in the tesla coil circuit. I can't seem to find that video anymore. I don't know if they have removed it or not?

If you already know the tesla coil circuit, you may be able to envision what I'm talking about.

Nevermind, here it is. I had to type in the right search terms.

www.youtube.com...

Troy
edit on 22-2-2011 by cybertroy because: Found the link

So why did this gentlemen not demonstrate his findings? All I witnessed was a piece of paper and an enormous amount of psycho babble and rhetoric. It is quite simple really. Someone demonstrate that this "Free" energy works.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by hawkiye
If you want to see the aether or ether here is a simple way to do it. This will show you your etheric body. Take your two thumbs or fore fingers and pit them in front of a white piece of paper or white background point them at each other but leave about an 8th inch gap or so between them. Stare at the gap for a few minutes and you will see a light blueish hue of light outlining your fingers. That is your etheric body.

edit on 21-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Ah *that* ether. And here was I thinking you were talking about the ether as intended by Tesla and other scientists of his day (now known definitively to not exist).

Your kind of ether is also known as retinal adaption. It certainly does exist, though I have no idea why you call it your "ether body". It works well if you hold up two sticks or bits or soggy sponge or two pencils. In fact it will work if you go outside and suspend two tiny rocks from fishing line between two piles of stones in front of a painted while wall.

If you google optical illusions and the science behind them you'll get an enormous amount of info on what causes that effect. Also look up saccades, retina, photoreceptors and the rhodopsin cycle as keywords.

Of course I might've misunderstood what you meant. I admittedly didn't see blue when I tried it. Then again my paper wasn't pure white and my skin may be a different colour to yours. I also did it with my glasses off.

I know some say it is an optical illusion, that doesn't make it so. However everything has an etheric body. There is a lot more going on around us then what is seen in the physical. Ever talk to someone who refuses to hear what you are saying no matter how clear you make it? it is because they are not open to the possibility This is the same you won't see the many things beyond the physical until you are at least open to the possibility. Science cannot exp0lain what animates the body thinks reasons and has intelligence but we all know it exists.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardfelt
Thank you for taking the trouble of compiling and promulgating the documents within this thread. I have read a little on Tesla; hardly enough though to determine which of the information is "new". May I ask when the plans "resurfaced"?

Ummmm.....what plans, what post? Am I missing something here? Where's the link or the OP, hello?
WTF

YouSir

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
So why did this gentlemen not demonstrate his findings? All I witnessed was a piece of paper and an enormous amount of psycho babble and rhetoric. It is quite simple really. Someone demonstrate that this "Free" energy works.

To be fair, the guy did have a rudimentary working knowledge of a Tesla coil, which is more than I expected. And he did eventually state the correct potential difference that falls across a line suspended in the atmosphere.

What he got wrong was how his reverse Tesla coil would work.

What's really odd about this thread is:

1) As a free energy receiver, suspending a wire in the sky actually works. Serious experimenters worked on this in the 1920's and managed to get pretty efficient receivers working. No laws of physics are violated. There really is an atmospheric potential difference, and it is largely for the reasons that people say it is. The earth lives inside the solar wind, which is highly charged. Not *all* the mechanisms are completely understood, but by and large it is completely well established science. This is in contradistinction to most free energy scams which aren't even feasible. The point is of course, you need an absolutely massive receiver to power your house and it is extremely dangerous in bad weather.

2) Tesla's patent looks like it is about the photoelectric effect, which is something else entirely. This is due to the incidence of ultraviolet light and other high energy radiation on metals. The effect was known to Hertz in 1887 and certainly to Tesla. Spacecraft and moon dust become highly charged due to this effect.

3) People already stick large sheets of certain metals (doped semiconductors which exibit a band gap as it happens) out in the sun to turn solar energy directly into direct current electricity. Few people call this "zero point energy" or "free energy" that is "being supressed by the governments and TPTB".

Have a guess at which of the three different technologies is efficient enough to power your home. And so have a guess which one is sold by commercial companies.

Here's another free energy idea "suppressed by the gubbmint". Set up a pile of mirrors to focus on a point. Use it to heat water and turn it to steam. Use the steam to drive a turbine which can drive a generator.

Think it doesn't work? Prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There are 46000 people in my county without power due to a crazy ice storm here in Southwest Michigan. Using Tesla's technology this would never happen. Fortunately, I didn't lose power and I found this video that tells you how to get free electricity from the air. I am attempting to make a few of these now and see how it works. Im also going to purchase a decent size antenna (bigger than shown in the video) to access more wattage. Im sure this has been posted on ATS before but im sure a few of you havent seen it. This is definitely something to build off of and create something better.

edit on 2/22/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
There are 46000 people in my county without power due to a crazy ice storm here in Southwest Michigan. Using Tesla's technology this would never happen. Fortunately, I didn't lose power and I found this video that tells you how to get free electricity from the air. I am attempting to make a few of these now and see how it works. Im also going to purchase a decent size antenna (bigger than shown in the video) to access more wattage. Im sure this has been posted on ATS before but im sure a few of you havent seen it. This is definitely something to build off of and create something better.

edit on 2/22/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

Firstly, this is not Tesla's technology.

Secondly, that circuit is called a rectifier and is pretty similar to a Cockcroft Walton voltage doubler. Look it up.

Thirdly, this video is part of the original infomercial for the not free $47 e-book being plugged by the OP.

Fourthly, I bet it doesn't charge your phone if the phone truly has a completely flat battery. It certainly won't power your house. But please, give it a go.

I tried it when I was about 10 years old. It did not work.
edit on 22-2-2011 by XtraTL because: Corrected some bogus info

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

In the modern world, energy is needed for almost everything. It's almost impossible to
imagine life without electric lights, without televisions, cell phones, laptop and desktop
computers and more. Energy is consumed by almost every device that makes your life
easier and more comfortable. It is also needed by lifesaving devices, such as heart
defibrillators, nebulizers and an uncountable host of other things.
In short, without energy, modern life would be impossible. However, all of that energy
comes at a cost. The environment pays dearly for our energy generation, as do the
animals and plants that share this world with us. In addition, energy generation comes
at a financial cost to you – constantly mounting electric bills are another hallmark of the
"modern age." What if there was a way to offset those costs? What if there was a
source of free energy?

The words "free energy" have been bandied about so much in recent years that you
have every right to look at the subject with some skepticism. However, the fact remains
that, thanks to one man's amazing contributions to science and technology, free energy
can be a reality for you. Who was this man? What invention might give you the ability
to generate energy at no cost?

The man was Nikola Tesla – a name synonymous with electricity, innovation and, yes,
eccentricity. His invention, the Tesla generator, has the potential to offer you limitless
free energy. This Thread will explore the subject of free energy at some length, giving you
an in-depth look at the device, how it works, and how you might be able to implement it
within your home and lifestyle. While this is certainly a hot topic in today's modern world, many people are not fully aware of just how dire the situation truly is.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: It would appear that the opening post is from a $47 ebook that can be found for sale here. The editing of this post is not to be construed as an advertisement for nor against the ebook itself but is to comply with the sourcing of copyrighted material.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

All of these stars and flags for what? I don't see anything
"Please upgrade your photobucket. Bandwidth exceeded". Yeeeeeeeeah, ok.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
You know, I love that nobody is pointing out that this thread basically got 200+ flags for buzzwords in the title. There's no substance and there's a clear attempt at profiteering on the same buzzwords that generate huge flag counts.

This thread is empty. There's no substance in it, just like every other claim of free energy. I'm not going to say Tesla wasn't a brilliant man, his inventions alone speak to that brilliant, but he wasn't necessarily right about everything. And the idea of free energy? Well, I've yet to see anyone do any sort of equation that backs up the claim, which is very odd considering how easy it should be if there's an actual invention that can produce free energy.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

Originally posted by shauneastmond
Star and Flag for you!
Tesla has to be the most underated scientist that has ever lived.We need to start using his technology if the world is to progress forward.
Free energy would Free the world from all its restraints

Yes Tesla WAS underated !
Look at HAARP and at what is it being used!
YOU humans might as well kill yourselves and still not "notice it" !!!

You seem like a miserable and pathetic Romanian to come out with these garbage posts.

Tesla was here to better humanity and he did! Only the ptb held him back because they couldn't put a meter on free energy.

The very internet you are using is being powered by a powerstation that's tech. is rooted in 3 phase power distribution! Tesla invented that!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
Great thread.
Don't know if this related.
Long time ago I got a radio that worked without batteries.
It was a kit in a magazin I used to buy as a kid.

What you're talking about is the "crystal radio" mentioned by Echtelion earlier. I made several as a kid, and they worked well. The downside is that they require a huge stationary antenna and don't produce enough power to drive a speaker so they require an earphone. I found that the ones from an old telephone were the most efficient.

In the days before people had their homes wired for electricity, these were very common. Instead of using a crystal diode they used what was called a "cat's whisker" - basically a piece of stiff wire and germanium rock.

You can find schematics of many different designs in the web.

Thinking about this now makes me wonder if several hundred of these in parallel could be used to convert existing radio waves into usable electricity...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Has anyone had a look at what these guys have to offer?

Free Energy Device - Satisfied Customers

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Op

I wish to remove my flag and star as it appears you duped us all by copying and pasting the entire thread. I am so upset by your trickery and hope that your next thread will be written by yourself and not copied.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join