It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Face on Google Earth, Canada.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Yes, I do know the definition of pareidolia.
Are you now saying that it is pareidolia, or it isn't?
My understanding of pareidolia is that if it's a natural object and a human percieves a "face" in it that in fact is not there, then that is pareidolia.
Or are you speculating that nature knowingly carved a facial monument?

Pareidolia has nothing to w/ being natural or not. What I'm saying is, this isn't some random patterns tricking my brain into thinking I'm seeing something that really isn't there. There is obviously a face w/ ALL the details.

i'm sorry, but it's NOT a face, it is some geographical features that resemble a face.

But it is there none the less. In detail.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The possibility of it being made by nature, is there for sure.
It's just so beautifully detailed, of course the mind would wander.
I am a believer of extra terrestrial, although I haven't experienced a sighting yet. So being the believer that I am, my mind is way open to think that it could be made by ET's.
I don't think we will ever know for sure, but be grateful that we have such beauty here on earth, regardless of how it's made.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

It is not my "human brain" that imagines this head into the mountain range, that much is certain. And to me, the details are much to exact to be made by pure chance through natural forces. Does anybody know why the place is called "Medicin Hat" or is it "Medicin Head"?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
no, its medicine hat i lived her all my life

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Or are you speculating that nature knowingly carved a facial monument?

Excellent use of sarcasm there. I don't usually post an awful lot but felt i have to defend the poster your are so sarcastically attacking here.

YES thats exactly what he is suggesting as nature HAS in fact carved a facial monument. And who is to say it wasn't knowingly? You? God?

It couldn't look more like a face if it tried

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join