It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Face on Google Earth, Canada.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Im pretty sure that blue spot is just a part of paraglider. I provided the link the photographers web site. I'm willing to bet it's the same thing.

A while back I found a few more paraglider pictures of the area, and they were much, much better. But I cant seem to track them down now.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

After some study, I'm willing to concede it's probably the same spot.

Still, it kind of reminds me of Tolkien's dwarvish maps: only visible at certain times...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I can barley remember reading about a projects someone started a few years back ...The coordinator drew lines on the earth within a grid he formulated and got people from around the world to investigate the area ...This spot was on the grid as well as other places that turned up some pyramids in Brazil ,and maybe a few other spots ...Darn memory eludes me on most of the details ....probably 5 ,6 years ago now ....peace

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I find these anomalies interesting. Seen this one before a lot, there are a lot of videos and posts about these anomalies on a lot of websites, some on ATS too.

Here's one I found a while ago with a few good anomalies.
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hello Miss Eagle

I can't help you decipher if he is man made or alien made or natural but I can give you his name.

He is called the Badlands Guardian If you google that you will find heaps of stuff about him

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I always found this picture to be interesting. Whether it is a real face or not it really does look like a face. It could be the eyes playing tricks or it could be something real. There are many things that are only seen from the sky all over the planet so you just never know.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Guys,

This is crazy.

If you move to the left in google earth to these co-ordinates, see if you can see an old man too;

50°01'09.55" N 110°08'36.67" W

The old man is snoring

edit on 21/2/11 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

now that is the definition of Pareidolia .

sorry but can't see a thing in your picture

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I'm not looking for a prize, just take another look...

I've added a second pic, and circled the two.

The old man has an antler has a hat, or it could be a brain death ray machine!

edit on 21/2/11 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yes, Ive seen this photo a few years back. It was from one of the 1st compilations of Google Earth mysterious images. It was just prior to their "street view" coming out. Quite amazing, and I see no plausible explanation.

PS That same person created other compilations equally as interesting.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Thanks for making me aware of these. I am about 30 hours east of there and was interested in the Elkwater, Cypress Hills area to the south of Irvine (hwy 41). Seems like a good place to get away for a while!
I find it interesting that there seems to be 2 percieved faces wearing pecular looking hats.. not to far from a major area called Medicine (man) Hat, Alberta. Just find it interesting that's all. Did someone see these figures from above prior to Google earth??
How Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada get its name...
www.palliserrealestate.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oops! I had no idea this had been seen before. First for me! (mumbles under her breath cursing search!)
Uggh,.... I'm always last to see the good stuff!

Thanks all for the background info, links, pictures etc.
*giggling @ the ipod pic*

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It looks pretty authentic but then again I was at garden of the gods in CO and took a pic of a friend by a boulder only to later realize that the boulder had the perfect portrait of a native american chief head dress and all beaded up in his leathers and it wasn't carved it was in the marbling of the rock. I'd have to say nature herself is quite capable of producing such amazing things as this...cause I really don't think natives hand formed that rock like that. The head on google earth looks like the florida seminols indian head lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Hi all!

I came across this youtube clip today, which I find fascinating! Thought you folks here might enjoy it too.

I ran a search using key words and found nothing.

Is it possible that the face seen was created by someone or is it formed naturally over the years?

Quoted from the youtube description:

Giant Indian Face found on Google Earth, in Canada, over 400 meters across, great detail, Millions of years old, UFO Sighting news.

Location of Face: near Medicine Hat, Canada
Description: Alien Royal Prince Face 400+ meters across

When looking at Canada using Google Earth (free program) I found an area of land that resembles the shape of a face. Now this is not hills and mountains that formed a face, this is a face that formed the hills and mountains.

The face shows a proud face of a male who looks to be in his late 20s or early 30s. There is a crown like object upon his head. Is this all just coincidence? I think not. Look for these places to confirm is made on purpose by an intelligent species, not necessarily humans.

These objects can be clearly made out of the face:
chin, neck, lips, nose, nostrils, eye, eye lid, forehead, hair or hat line, shoulders, clothing over the shoulders, V shape of neck and chest between robe, tall crown or headdress indicating of royal birth.

This face must have been made hundreds of thousands even millions of years ago, but was it a great race of indians in Canada that made it for the gods to look down upon or was it made by an alien race? If it was made by an alien race, it could have been made millions of years ago, also then it might be the face of a great man from their species, for things like this are only created out of love for the person.

No co-ordinates were given, which is frustrating. I have requested that they post them so we can look for ourselves.
ETA: Thanks to dadfortruth1 who has posted the coordinates. 50° 0'38.20"N 110° 6'48.32"W

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: Forgot to add video...oops

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

Hey there Wildeagle,

This image has appeared on here in several threads but it's still pretty amazing ... thought I'd add this picture for you to compare;

Woody

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey! That's pretty awesome. First time I've seen this.

That old man looks like he's wearing a baseball cap or a duck head... something?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If it is real it appears to be none other than President Obama.

I gotta stop spending so much time here!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Wow, that resemblance is outstanding!
Thankyou kindly for posting that image, along with Davespanners information that he posted I know much more than I did 24 hours ago.
ATS

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've seen that a long time ago.. still very cool though and I'm not sure what to think of it. My brain suggests pareidolia yet it almost seems too perfect. I dunno, but yeah, very cool. Glad someone shared this...

Native spirit making itself known!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Seems I have been 1-up'ed by Dr UAE.

Im going to fill this space with various emoticons now....

:mad :

MOTF!
edit on 21-2-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join