It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Face on Google Earth, Canada.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi all!

I came across this youtube clip today, which I find fascinating! Thought you folks here might enjoy it too.

I ran a search using key words and found nothing.

Is it possible that the face seen was created by someone or is it formed naturally over the years?

Quoted from the youtube description:

Giant Indian Face found on Google Earth, in Canada, over 400 meters across, great detail, Millions of years old, UFO Sighting news.

Location of Face: near Medicine Hat, Canada
Description: Alien Royal Prince Face 400+ meters across

When looking at Canada using Google Earth (free program) I found an area of land that resembles the shape of a face. Now this is not hills and mountains that formed a face, this is a face that formed the hills and mountains.

The face shows a proud face of a male who looks to be in his late 20s or early 30s. There is a crown like object upon his head. Is this all just coincidence? I think not. Look for these places to confirm is made on purpose by an intelligent species, not necessarily humans.

These objects can be clearly made out of the face:
chin, neck, lips, nose, nostrils, eye, eye lid, forehead, hair or hat line, shoulders, clothing over the shoulders, V shape of neck and chest between robe, tall crown or headdress indicating of royal birth.

This face must have been made hundreds of thousands even millions of years ago, but was it a great race of indians in Canada that made it for the gods to look down upon or was it made by an alien race? If it was made by an alien race, it could have been made millions of years ago, also then it might be the face of a great man from their species, for things like this are only created out of love for the person.

No co-ordinates were given, which is frustrating. I have requested that they post them so we can look for ourselves.
ETA: Thanks to dadfortruth1 who has posted the coordinates. 50° 0'38.20"N 110° 6'48.32"W

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: Forgot to add video...oops

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
wow, that looks real, that is basically unexplainable and unaccountable.. amazing

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I have seen this before. i think i had the location on an older version of google earth. i will try and find it.
if i dont find it, im sure someone will post the location soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

i think this is it 50° 0'38.20"N 110° 6'48.32"W

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Pareidolia.

The human brain can find faces in just about anything if it looks hard enough, i believe this is such a case.
But, it does look like a head, but I really don't believe it's man made.
Has any research been done to see if it's been carved by tools, or by glaciers/water etc?
Looks cool though.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Medicine Hat is in Alberta. Just type that into google earth. Looks like it's just to the right of Medicine Hat so should be easy to find.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Thanks! I'll take a look soon... I'm multi-tasking here at home right now, so will need to check later instead

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There's a town called "Indian Head" in Canada but I can't find anything about this..

If real, it's fascinating but I see no proof..

s&f anyways..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
Pareidolia.

The human brain can find faces in just about anything if it looks hard enough, i believe this is such a case.
But, it does look like a head, but I really don't believe it's man made.
Has any research been done to see if it's been carved by tools, or by glaciers/water etc?
Looks cool though.

The detail in it is fab though.
I don't know if any research has been done, apparently it can only be seen from the sky...not on ground level.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

Pareidolia.

i think your right. although it's resemblance to an indian face is amazing, but when you look at the aerial photo on google earth it's not as impresive.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Just had a quick look and....
You are awesome! Perfect co-ordinates. Many thanks!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You people claiming Pareidolia have got to be joking.. This thing has EVERYTHING. Forehead, nose, lips, chin, eye, eyebrow, hair, neck, shoulders.. Pareidolia? Seriously?

edit on 21-2-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Here's a nice video I saw a while back that gives a little insight into the area, and shows what the face looks like from the ground, Its actually kind of unimpressive, from ground level.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here's another pic taken from a paraglider

edit on 21-2-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
You people claiming Pareidolia have got to be joking.. This thing has EVERYTHING. Forehead, nose, lips, chin, eye, hair, neck, shoulders.. Pareidolia? Seriously?

Yeah, we're the daft ones

It's much more likely to be a huge head carved out of the landscape. The biggest monument in human history and no evidence, as yet, that it was carved out with tools, but yeah, couldn't just be coincidence, has to be the more unlikely option.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You people claiming Pareidolia have got to be joking.. This thing has EVERYTHING. Forehead, nose, lips, chin, eye, hair, neck, shoulders.. Pareidolia? Seriously?

It's much more likely to be a huge head carved out of the landscape. The biggest monument in human history and no evidence, as yet, that it was carved out with tools, but yeah, couldn't just be coincidence, has to be the more unlikely option.

Show me where I said that this was a huge head carved out of the landscape. This could very well be made by nature. Do you know what the definition of Pareidolia is?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Show me where I said that this was a huge head carved out of the landscape. This could very well be made by nature. Do you know what the definition of Pareidolia is?

Yes, I do know the definition of pareidolia.
Are you now saying that it is pareidolia, or it isn't?
My understanding of pareidolia is that if it's a natural object and a human percieves a "face" in it that in fact is not there, then that is pareidolia.
Or are you speculating that nature knowingly carved a facial monument?

Pareidolia (play /pærɪˈdoʊliə/ pa-ri-DOE-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67532ffe78fb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that if you follow the eyeline 44 miles or so to the west, you will intersect what appears to be an impact crater plus a few smaller ones. Most likely merely coicidental, but interesting nonetheless. The alignment of the crater, if indeed it is one, would seem to orient along roughly the same line as the Carolina Bays.

You can Googleearth them to see what I mean.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

That doesn't match the lay of the ground around the head, for one thing there's no river or lake to the west and south as in the paraglider image and the terrain just doesn't match well. Close, but I'd say not the same spot.

Unless, of course, the blue is part of the paraglider. Then time of day, differing angles....maybe....
edit on 21-2-2011 by apacheman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join